American Weed (program) Boulder, CO

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 14, 2012.

1. cynic

cynic Member

That was a very articulate First Amendment defense by KK.

2. cynic

cynic Member

Elle, it appears that no one wishes to step forward as the bong expert.

3. cynic

cynic Member

Hmmm...

4. Elle

Elle Member

I lost a post here, so if it turns up, - not my fault! :)

S-o-o-o-o-o-o! You are responsible for the photo, cynic! Now I know what big bong is! [​IMG] You are very brave doing this! What a great job you did of it! I must admit I didn't know what the hang the contraption was. Yes, I thought there might be some retaliation for this if it truly was Mary Lacy in the photo.

I agree with all you're saying above. You be a good boy now and be careful with these photos. [​IMG]

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Dang! I HATE it when I agree with Bill O'Reilly!

But well-done, cynic. Lacy was either as corrupt as Alex Hunter, incompetent down to the roots of her hair curtains...or maybe she took a few tokes too many on that bong....

I think it's kind of you to find a possible reason as to why the woman is a curse to LE other than she's stupid AND corrupt.

I also think you should work for the tabs, with your "investigative" skill uncovering this "photo" of Lacy and the picture of Wood in court with his new "client"...or something. :winko:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, but Lacy's real talent is cooking up fake intruders, false confessors and bogus exonerations, then serving them to a gullible media and American public!!!

:moron:

7. Elle

Elle Member

KK wrote to cynic:

I was just thinking the same KK when I looked at cynic's work with Mary Lacy's photo. [​IMG] However, he might not make the money he may be making now earning an honest salary! (?) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

8. cynic

cynic Member

I’ll try, but there are so many deserving targets in the Ramsey case. :)

9. cynic

cynic Member

Perhaps with this defense of her "honor" I'll be on her Christmas card list. :D

Regardless of any prior and post transgressions by Bill, for a short time I believe he made Lacy’s life a bit more miserable (sending his producer to her home to harass her was a nice touch) and he didn’t hold back in his criticism of her pathetic and incompetent handling of the Midyette case.
    Two of my favorites are below:
    "Mary Lacy couldn't care less. Mary Lacy's interested in Mary Lacy. Doesn't care if a baby is killed. It's not like this woman has a lot of other stuff to do, you know?"

"Mary Lacy is an idiot. She's an incompetent boob who should turn this case over to the state or nothing is going to happen."

By the way, two of my favorites from FFJ are:
    “Lacy is so stupid, she aspires to be an idiot one day.”
    -Cherokee
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=132661&postcount=18

To call Lacy an idiot would be an insult to idiots.
    -Koldkase
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=132662&postcount=19

I ran across this a while ago and thought it hit the nail on the head as well.
    (You can easily substitute Ramsey for Midyette in the first sentence.)
    Molly and Alex Midyette should get on their knees every night and thank whatever providential power they might believe in for having the good fortune to live in Boulder County. In almost any other jurisdiction, at least one of them would very possibly be in jail.
    Rather than traipsing about the Erie community while being monitored by an ankle bracelet, the suspect would be counting stale hours from the confines of a cell.
    But the Midyettes are lucky. They live in a county where the district attorney is the feckless Mary Lacy, engineer of last year’s fiasco involving John Mark Karr as well as other assorted public travesties. And so, when a grand jury under the care and feeding of her office finally got around this week to indicting the two with child abuse for the death early last year of their infant son, Jason, the most serious charge was a Class 2 felony.
    Now maybe you think that eight to 24 years, the normal range for a Class 2 conviction, minus “good time” of course, is a punishment fit for the crime. If so, you should read the grand jury’s indictment.
    There you will discover that at his death, 10-week-old Jason had more than 20 broken bones “in various stages of healing,” including breaks in his arms, legs, ribs, hands and feet. His skull had been fractured, too, with a “complete loss of gray-white interface involving the cerebrum,” which is as bad as it sounds. And he had “contusions on the right and left temporal lobes of his brain” that were “older than other hemorrhages found in Jason’s brain.”
    You will learn, too, from the testimony of an expert at The Children’s Hospital, that while many such injuries are fairly common in serious child abuse because of “abusive squeezing,” “violent shaking” or “twisting or pulling forces applied near the end of a bone,” the “hand and foot fractures are very uncommon, and are likely the result of a direct blow.”
    Only one conclusion fits this sickening set of allegations: Jason was not dropped or bumped and thus bruised and broken by accident, or even in a single violent fit of quickly regretted rage. He was roughed up repeatedly, brutally, and without anyone reporting a single incident either to a doctor or a cop.
    The only question is, by whom?
    The grand jury thinks it knows. It indicted Alex Midyette, among other things, on a charge of knowingly or recklessly causing injury to his son. Molly Midyette was indicted essentially for standing by and failing to act. So why isn’t the father facing a count of first-degree murder, for which bail could easily be denied?
    Perhaps only the prosecutors from Lacy’s office who presented evidence to the grand jury know for sure, but here’s what Colorado law says: “When a person knowingly causes the death of a child who has not yet attained 12 years of age and the person committing the offense is one in a position of trust with respect to the child, such person commits the crime of murder in the first degree.”
    Former Denver prosecutor Craig Silverman, who’s provided first-rate commentary on this case for KHOW radio’s Caplis & Silverman Show as well as other venues, tells me that “knowingly” in legal parlance does not mean intentionally, let alone after deliberation. It’s a lower standard. Which makes the failure to recommend the more serious charge even more mysterious.
    Meanwhile, in Denver, prosecutors waited only four days this week to file first-degree murder charges against a couple who allegedly starved a boy confined to a closet. The final torment of 7-year-old Chandler Grafner must have been indescribable.
    But then, so was Jason Midyette’s.

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/onpoint/archives/2007/05/carroll_the_lucky_couple.html

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  10. cynic

cynic Member

And she managed to do all that cooking while half baked.

:moron: Too

11. cynic

cynic Member

You're right, print journalism will not make you rich. I did a bit of looking around and found this:
    In rough terms, reporters at small papers can expect to earn $20,000 to $30,000; at medium-sized papers, $35,000 to $55,000; and at large papers, $60,000 and up. Editors earn a bit more. News websites, depending on their size, would be in the same ballpark as newspapers.
    http://journalism.about.com/od/careersinjournalism/a/salaries.htm

12. Cherokee

Ha ha, Cynic ... I see you've been perusing some of our excellent FFJ threads dedicated to that famous Boulder boobette, Mary Lacy! I had a good laugh going back over some of them the other day. :rolling:

Oh my, we've had some fun shooting down sacred cows, weasel-nosed profs and corrupt, incompetent hair curtains, haven't we? It honestly amazes me to think the Ramseys and their cohorts have gotten away with SO MUCH through the years. I mean, who in their right mind could imagine the cast of characters that has trailed in the Ramsey's smirking, self-righteous wake? It tells something about those who believe in their innocence. Every one of them is either dysfunctional, delusional and/or despotic. Let's begin our list of the most ardent Ramsey supporters:

Susan Bennett (aka Jameson)
    Mary Lacy
    Lou Smit
    Michael Tracey

Of course, there are other supporters, as well as the plethora of talking heads who fawn over the Ramseys and bow and scrape and never ask the tough questions, and then there are the hired guns like Lin Wood, but lets look at this unholy quadrangle.

The four above-named individuals carried on a campaign from the time of JonBenet's death until the present time to circumvent justice and try to paint the Ramseys as not guilty, no matter if it meant trashing an innocent person's life. Besides all the backroom dealings of Haddon and Company, and Alex Hunter, etc., we have these four who ACTIVELY destroyed any chance of prosecution for JonBenet's death and the subsequent staged crime scene and cover-up. Not one of them based their opinion of Ramsey innocence on documented evidence.

I understand not wanting someone to be guilty, but the people mentioned above:

1. ignored all evidence to the contrary and promoted the crapola of John Mark Karr's perverted wet dream,

2. believed in a faux intruder who can step in a room, close the door, and then, miraculously, place a chair against that door FROM THE OTHER SIDE,

3. denied that JonBenet ate pineapple when it is a fact there was PINEAPPLE in her digestive tract and found sitting in a bowl on her kitchen table, and

4. claimed Patsy didn't write the ransom note when there are over 250 matching exemplars (plus Patsy's own linguistics and personal knowledge), and even the FBI said it was someone in the family.

You have to want to be that blind and delusional. The reason?

Susan Bennet - money and attention and wanting to be a player in a big-time crime case

Mary Lacy - celebrity crush on John Ramsey and a feeling that Patsy couldn't be guilty, plus not being able to admit when she's wrong

Lou Smit - religious delusion that he could tell if a person was lying or not with his prayer test and succumbing to Patsy's damsel-in-distress act

Michael Tracey - huge ego and the desire to make a name for himself and get a book deal

But don't get me started! :curse:​

13. Cherokee

:floor: Ha ha, Cynic, you are on a roll!

Yep, all that cookin' and all Lacy got was EGG ON HER FACE!!! Or something from the barnyard! :fan:

14. Elle

Elle Member

It's not uncommon for journalists to hold on to their main job and still write for the newspapers and magazines, Cynic. It's a question of finding the right one, and this takes time.

15. koldkase

Well done, Chero! :clap:

But I beg to differ. :doh:

Everything you said is right on target...except you did NOT give Alex Hunter HIS DUE.

He's the one who obstructed the BPD investigation by blocking a routine subpoena when they possibly could have solved this case in the first week with the Ramsey phone records, handed the Ramsey lawyers access to all the evidence reports as soon as the BPD got them, and who went on national TV to create the FAKE RANSOM NOTE SCALE OF 1 TO 5, which was nothing less that a complete LIE he got STRAIGHT FROM THE RAMSEYS THEMSELVES.

Just to name a few egregious crimes Hunter committed TO PROTECT THE RAMSEYS, for which he should have been investigated and prosecuted by the U.S. A.G., if Colorado couldn't manage it, IMO....

Alex Hunter laid out the prototype for Lacy, Smit, and Tracey, IMO. He hired the three stooges of this case, Smit, Ollie Gray, and San Augustin, as well--something that didn't come out until one sorry evening on Nancy Grace during the "touch" DNA, fabricated evidence scam Lacy devised in her final attempt to be the judge, jury, and Congressional law-maker of this case. Jams was just the idiot magnet paid in one way or another to stir the pot online.

I'll tell you one thing I do believe and will until someone proves differently: there was much behind-the-scenes wheeling-and-dealing among those in power who knew dam* well the Ramseys were the only people in the house that night and what they did.

Now you got me started!:dammit:​

16. Cherokee

KK, I actually debated on whether or not to put Alex in my line-up! In fact, I had him in there and then took him out because I was primarily including people who had access to case documents and PUBLICLY pushed the "Ramseys are innocent" line. Alex Hunter was careful to do most of his Ramsey dirty work BEHIND THE SCENES except for the public introduction of the "FAKE RANSOM NOTE SCALE OF 1 TO 5."

However, considering the damage Alex Hunter did to the cause of justice in the Ramsey case, I will be glad to add him to the list!

Alex Hunter - backroom deals and connections that kept the Ramseys protected from real investigation and indictment

Bennett, Hunter, Lacy, Smit and Tracey - five reasons we're still here 15 years later and the lie of Ramsey innocence circles the globe.

:banghead:​

17. koldkase

Okay, then! Not trying to be stubborn here, but...WITHOUT HUNTER, THE CASE COULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED IN WEEKS! :curse:

Or sooner. :gavel:

18. cynic

cynic Member

I have been looking over some real classics, hilarious stuff. :floor:
    Nothing says “unholy” like a pentagram.
    I have included the Dark Lord :devil:, Wood, at the center as well as Hunter next to Lacy.

[​IMG]

19. koldkase

You have managed to depict Team Ramsey in a perfect Team Ramsey group portrait.

:nervous: I'm going to my underground bunker now....:couch:

20. Cherokee

OMG, Cynic, that is a perfect graphic depiction of what we've been up against for the past 15 years!!! My fellow justice seekers, I give you

The PENTAGRAMSEY!​

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice