The Ramsey's basement window

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Elle

Elle Member

So nice to see your black cat back here again, WY. We have all missed you!
    That was a good bear story!

I'm thinking of printing KK's pages from Skolar's book until I receive my copy. It will keep me filled in until it comes.

2. heymom

heymom Member

That's quite a story! I hope the priest was a fast runner! :eek: LOL

3. Britt

Britt FFJ Senior Member

He tried hard to "explain away" that broken window. And the train room in general, for that matter. Remember his story about the chair etc supposedly blocking the train room door (his interview with Smit, I think)?

It's as if JR didn't want that room/window even considered as part of the crime scene scenario, not even for an intruder. If that's where the initial attack on JB happened (by a family member), it's obvious why JR was trying to divert attention away from it.

I studied the new video and the broken window, wondering if the cobwebs were evidence that it was an old break. I don't think they are. The broken glass has a couple of cobweb fragments clinging to it, but they could've simply been left stuck to the glass after the break.

I think the window was broken that night, e.g by a golf club, or otherwise directly connected to the crime. It's the only reason I can think of why John Ramsey wanted to divert attention away from the window. Or perhaps it was an initial lame attempt at staging that was re-thought. Either way, an "inside job."

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I can't help but think the same thing. The individual pane seemed small enough, so why just kick a hole in it, especially a softball-sized one? Why not just kick out all the glass so you don't risk cutting yourself when reaching your arm through it?

5. heymom

heymom Member

When you read the book, Kolar goes into the window and the meaning of what John Ramsey said about it. I think it was broken earlier, but Ramsey was using that as a way to get an intruder into the house.

:bsflag:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice