John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....

2. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?

3. Carol

Carol Member

"'The Ramsey's "God card" also has a lot to do with how these interviews are treated. Patsy knew that and played it to the hilt. JR learned that lesson, as well, IMO."' - koldkase

I agree, koldkase. I actually ended up watching a rerun of the Huckabee show and it had a lot to do with John's faith helping him cope with losing two daughters in four years. He seemed sincere and sympathetic. If I had never heard of this case before, I would have felt sorry for the man. It bothered me that Gov. Huckabee mentioned that DNA has definitely cleared both John and Patsy and that they finally received an apology from the Boulder district attorney's office. I wish Huckabee had asked Mr. Ramsey why the medical examiner said JonBenet had been sexually abused on an ongoing basis and did he, Ramsey, have any idea who could have been abusing her. But Ramsey will never get a question like that. He has been cleared in the eyes of the media.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That "novelty" business was hers already when she sent JR a correspondence that started their relationship--well, that's one story, though who knows the truth.

I remember googling her name when we learned of the wedding. She made costumes for showgirls or some such, and also she had that novelty company, as I remember.

So is Houseless Job Ramsey not working any more for that company in...where was it? Arizona? Yeah, he's a real sad case. Maybe now he'll have some compassion for all the poor people he and Patsy railroaded onto the Child-Murder-Suspect Train. Ha!

From the little I know of this book--which is what y'all have told me here--seems like more Ramsey mythology, with JR picking and choosing which parts he wants to make-up and use to get people to pity him and spend their money so he can once again profit from the murder of JonBenet.

Thanks for the info, Why Nut. I hope you, too, live long enough to see your efforts vindicated, because you've worked very hard through the years to keep the truth from being buried by the Ramseys. Love you!

5. koldkase

HAHAHAHAHA!! BRILLIANT! I'm in!

I actually happen to have a t-shirt someone gave me a long time ago, with a picture of Patsy and John behind bars on the front. I know some others here have one, too.

6. koldkase

ME! :jumpie: ME! :jumpie: ME! :jumpie:

7. koldkase

I don't think any of these shills really believe the Ramseys are innocent victims of an intruder, not even Mary Lacy. I believe they all know what game they're playing. It's about money, power, and connections. The Ramseys had it all, through Lockheed Martin--there is no more powerful business on the planet than the manufacture and sales of powerful weaponry, IMO. Whatever that kind of web involves I don't know, but it's obviously woven large and very tight.

Also I see lots of people writing "pity me" books nowadays, being interviewed all over the media without any demands or attempts to verify their shady stories. They're all associated with the publishing houses, media outlets, and portfolios of powerful people, all working to push those sales. I think they all have tickets on the same Love Boat because they're all heading for the same destination: Fantasy Island.

I really don't care any more, though. I know the truth. That's what involved me in the case so deeply; that's what kept me looking for answers.

And it has changed my opinion of this country and government forever.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I think you mizundastood me, KK. :)

I don't believe John actually wrote the book either. He can't be bothered. Of course, it was written by a ghost writer, but John ultimately had the say-so about what was included. That's what I meant when I said John didn't "write" the book to disseminate facts about the case, it was to make money and also garner more public sympathy. He didn't care that much if the stories jibed. After all, John thinks it doesn't matter what contradictions come from his mouth because Mary Lacy has "cleared" him, and he's going to bask in that crock of hooey until the day he dies!

John saw an angle to make money and try to burnish his image with putting a book out to the "Christian" market with a "Christian" publisher that emphasized his "faith." I'm sure as long as the ghost writer made John look good, John really didn't care one fig what was written!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Me, too! :jumpie:

In fact, I would love to send John a copy of my Ransom Note analysis with an order for a T-shirt! :D

I want John to know - you can fool most of the people (and all of the media) some of the time, but you haven't fool ALL OF US at any time!!!

10. Elle

Elle Member

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by DeeDee [​IMG]
    Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....

Elle replied: Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DeeDee, KK, Cherokee It's 6:21am here and I'm up too early. Falling off my chair![​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  11. Carol

Carol Member

koldkase, I think the people now interviewing John Ramsey (the ladies of The View, Anderson Cooper, Gov. Huckabee, etc.) actually now do believe in the Ramseys' innocence. They keep saying, The DNA exonerated them. For good and bad, DNA is the be-all and end-all of criminal cases.

12. cynic

cynic Member

Here you go...

[​IMG]

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Now I want one!

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

I bought one of those through a FFJ member (can't remember off the top of my head), but it had the Ramseys behind bars with the caption "In A Perfect World." May have been Fedorax that sold it, not sure.

15. koldkase

That's the one. Love that shirt! :gavel:

16. koldkase

Yep, it's all about the money. Maybe FAT CAT John has latched onto another BIG SPENDER.

Let's just hope she doesn't have any little girls wearing her Las Vegas costumes in pageants. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  17. koldkase

:floor:

That's perfect. I'll take a dozen!

18. koldkase

Don't break anything, now! :rotfl:

19. koldkase

I think we can get up a big order, don't you? :whistle:

Carol, if those professionals actually believe the BS they're forced to spin for the Ramseys, then they are dumber than the little heads, who at least have the excuse of mental illness. :mame:

20. Carol

Carol Member

"Carol, if those professionals actually believe the BS they're forced to spin for the Ramseys, then they are dumber than the little heads, who at least have the excuse of mental illness." - koldkase

I agree with you, but once people hear that DNA has exonerated someone, the case is closed as far as the media is concerned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice