Did John find JonBenet's body at 11 a.m. and not 1 p.m.?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Nickii

Nickii Member

Thank you, otg. I will have a look for this thread.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

3. Nickii

Nickii Member

Super! Thank you, koldkase.

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

Advances in Neuro Imaging

Great advances in brain imaging have led to new discoveries about brain function and behavior. Using PET scanners, MRI's and advanced CT units, neuroscientists are gaining in understanding behaviorial patterns especially in regards to the criminal mind, etc. I read, in an article yesterday, that several companies are offering lie detector testing, utilizing MRI, etc., to prosecutors and law enforcement agencies.

Very interesting and, IMO, this will lead to an almost fool proof method of detecting whether someone is telling the truth or lying. Of course, the defense will try to throw in a wrench or two but I say the time is getting close to where science will surpass the accuracy of the traditional polygraph.

I'd like to suggest that this new technology be used on two people in particular.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice