jameson closing forum?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Oct 12, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ouch! That's gotta' hurt!

hahaha Good one, Greenleaf! :floor:

2. koldkase

You have to click on the links below that picture. There are several that are labled and have "video" beside the titles.

3. koldkase

Uh...what? I guess I got streaming video, which means it's not downloading to a file I can "save". Is there some way I can go from streaming video to "download"?

I have several programs for watching videos, as you mentioned. But one just "kicks in" when I click on the link.

Maybe it's just too hard for the computer challenged like me....

4. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

Videos..

Hi, KK. It 'streamed' for me, but opened in QuickTime in my browser. Once it was fully loaded, I could save as a QuickTime movie. No problem. I wasn't able to pull down the slideshow, only the videos of Smit.

Also, it seems my post at Topix about Gelb - I didn't leave a space where I quoted Jams and added my two cents. The link to the article was mine, as was my comment about him being discredited.. Sorry to lump it all in here together, as this part of my post was for someone else, but I figured they would read the thread..

5. koldkase

I didn't actually see a slide show, just the one still picture of JonBenet in her red hat.

Maybe I can figure out how to open the videos in Quick Time. I guess I need to designate that as my default player. I have so many, they constantly vie for "default" status. I never know which one is going to pop up, as I just want to see the video.

Thanks for you help.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's just funny to me that jameson and Ladybug both say they don't have time to keep up the swamp anymore. Oh, well, what Barbara said.

Amen and Amen.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  7. Little

Little Member

I've been a member here for 5? years and it just seems like this is the perennial "I'm closing the forum" pernicious mushroom (toadstool?)that popped up right on time.

Little

8. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

Jams to KoldKase

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-14-08, 10:07 PM (EST)

1. "RE: Notes"
    In response to message #0

Note to KoldKase:

There is nothing illegal about buying a copy of the Miller book and having it translated for your own personal use.

You could not, indeed, you dare not, post it to the forum, either, not in its entirety. You could post excerpts, of course, with comments.

We ALL would prefer to buy a copy of Miller's book in English, naturally, as something is always lost in translation.

Funny you pinpointed the big problem, deciding if you want to make Doc and Judith angry at us. Yes, you can bet they are sitting on the book - but i don't think they are waiting to sell it to anyone - - I think they know full well no one is going to publish that lawsuit magnet.

I think "They won't even discuss what's in the book in any kind of detail " because they themselves don't want to take the risk of being sued.

Just noting my opinion.

The publicity we could give them discussing the book here would be good for sales, if they actually had the book in publication to sell here, but they don't.

So, I guess for the most part, I've given up on ever reading it. Truthfully, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to read anything about this case anymore. I once thought I'd love to read Doc's book and see Judith's photos, but I'm very burnt out. Too many disappointments through the years. It always comes down to the MONEY, it seems. We've been waiting FOR 12 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TO STEP FORWARD AND WITNESS FOR JONBENET. So far, Thomas is it. And he alone cannot fight the money behind the Ramseys all these years, that obvious.

Where are those who loved JonBenet? Where are those WHO KNEW HER, who will stand up to THE OBSCENITY COMMITTED UPON THIS CHILD? Who will fight for HER?

No one.

HER PARENTS HAVE SEEN TO THAT.

---
    Didn't know if you saw this. Funny when I read this, it sounds like she's jumped out the Ramsey boat. Say it ain't so...

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Re:jameson jumping boat

I have always considered jameson to be the biggest "BORG" of all for she alone managed to carve a living out of defending them against their critics. However, I think she jumped the boat years ago but has been clinging with her support in the hope that the Ramseys would toss her a morsel of recognition for her continued devotion. I have always considered jameson to be very "thick" when it comes to taking a hint. Even when they issued a lawyers letter basically saying they wanted nothing more to do with her, she managed to spin a whole new meaning out of it. I cannot begin to imagine having some stranger whom I would learn to distrust and despise appointing herself as my unofficial spokesperson! Someone who has never spent real time in my company claiming to know my every thought, action and feeling... It's quite bizarre.

jameson will be remembered for her lies, her games, her multiple hats, her utter and abject failure to ever produce a single source or link for her copied and pasted "quotes" and for almost certainly being the author of some of the supposed BORG" quotes she likes to post and pick apart. I have often searched for the originals of these unsourced, uincredited quotes and failed abysmally in finding them so it's perfectly logical to conclude that they don't exist other than at her penship. She must think her readers are either gullible or stupid.

10. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

I agree

Yes, I think you nailed it.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hold up.....these are Sue Bennett's words?!

"So, I guess for the most part, I've given up on ever reading it. Truthfully, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to read anything about this case anymore. I once thought I'd love to read Doc's book and see Judith's photos, but I'm very burnt out. Too many disappointments through the years. It always comes down to the MONEY, it seems. We've been waiting FOR 12 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TO STEP FORWARD AND WITNESS FOR JONBENET. So far, Thomas is it. And he alone cannot fight the money behind the Ramseys all these years, that obvious.

Where are those who loved JonBenet? Where are those WHO KNEW HER, who will stand up to THE OBSCENITY COMMITTED UPON THIS CHILD? Who will fight for HER?

No one.

HER PARENTS HAVE SEEN TO THAT."

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That is really strange.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm thinking those are koldkase's words.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8784&page=3

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Whew! Thought I was in the Twilight Zone there for a minute!

16. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

My bad

Someone help decipher just WHAT part of that post was from Jams?

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I found about five sentences that jameson wrote.

jameson wrote: Note to KoldKase:

jameson wrote: You could not, indeed, you dare not, post it to the forum, either, not in its entirety.

jameson wrote: Funny you pinpointed the big problem, deciding if you want to make Doc and Judith angry at us. Yes, you can bet they are sitting on the book - but i don't think they are waiting to sell it to anyone - - I think they know full well no one is going to publish that lawsuit magnet.

jameson wrote: I think "They won't even discuss what's in the book in any kind of detail " because they themselves don't want to take the risk of being sued.

jameson wrote: Just noting my opinion.

The rest, the parts that make sense, are koldkase's words.

:jclap:

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

For a minute I thought we'd entered a parallel universe.

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You are quite correct. She made even less sense than normal in that post and it sounded like the entire post following the "Note to KoldKase" part was jameson's own words.

Perhaps she's got issues of her own which would explain her incoherency and decision to close the forum.

20. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

Times are tough. She's obviously had to give up the Chardonnay.. maybe this post was under the influence of Ripple..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice