John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

I notice that Ramsey's description of the events around JonBenet's murder are in the present tense. That was true of DOI as well. In statement analysis, relating past events in present tense is considered indicative of invention rather than recollection.

But he should have his story down pat by now. Maybe putting the events in present tense was a stylistic decision. To my ear it sounds very phony.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't believe John did any more than have a few interviews, if that, with the actual "writer" of his book. I doubt he even read the final product, truth be told. Clearly he couldn't care less about spiritual growth when he's still doing his worst to hurt the Whites, especially when I believe he knows EXACTLY what happened to JonBenet and who caused it all.

Remember when DOI came out and Patsy said STRAIGHT UP they wrote every word in the book, from her "journals" she kept? Later it came out there was a ghost writer who was named, a minister. He was interviewed about it. He said he used tapes of interviews with the Ramseys to write the book.

The one thing that I can always count on with the Ramseys: they lie at the drop of a hat.

The word "phony" defines the Ramseys, so we're on the same page there.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, it looks like John and Jan (Rousseaux) Ramsey need to update their business info as provided to http://www.nvannualreport.com/entities-DLLC-YELLOWKAT-MARKETING-LLC.aspx because the information is no longer valid. They list their company address (which is also their home address) as:

2020 Summer Spruce Place, Suite 101
    Las Vegas, NV 89134

(The "Suite 101" is a ruse to make it seem like they have a real business suite and aren't operating out of their home.)

According to Zillow.com, a website listing rentals and houses for sale, John and Jan's address of 2020 Summer Spruce Place in Las Vegas, NV is currently listed for rent (and has been for the past month)! You can see various photos of the $236,000 home at the following link. The pics show the house empty of furniture and says it's available for rent immediately.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2020-Summer-Spruce-Pl-Las-Vegas-NV-89134/2120524828_zpid/

What's this? The YellowKat website also looks like it needs updating from John and Jan. It still lists 2020 Summer Spruce Place in Las Vegas, NV as the business address! Wonder if the phone number still works?

http://www.yellowkat.com/

With John being a computer/IT consultant, you'd think he'd put a little more effort into the website. There's not much to it.

Have John and Jan left Las Vegas for Charlevoix? What about Jan's career as a costume designer?

Actually, I feel sorry for Jan and wonder if she knew what she was getting into when she married John Ramsey.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Great work there, Girlie!!!

Butttttttttt......go ahead...ask me if I worry about the New and Improved Mrs. John Ramsey!
    :404:

5. koldkase

:floor:

That's a depressingly generic duplex, I think. It has about as much character as...oh...JOHN HIMSELF. lol No wonder the "New and Improved" Patsy-clone went for him. (lol Rat, did I mention we have MISSED you?!) Still, if she's not writing ransom notes in her spare time, she's got to be an improvement. :bateye:

Real Estate depreciation is probably worse in Las Vegas than most places in America right now--for obvious reasons.

6. Cherokee

Thanks, Rat! I dedicate it to you in honor of your return to the GUTTAH with all us beer can collectors, as John so lovingly called us! Why, he'd be surprised we can even read much less research! The joke's on him. We know much more than we're even putting in print. We're happy to follow John around from golf course to golf course and from his plane to his boat, while he spends the rest of his life (as promised) hunting for the "intruder."

Yes, it's just another service we provide here at FFJ! :curtsey:

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh hey Ratty, it is good to see you once again posting.

And Cherokee interestingly enough that real estate ad for the 2020 Summer Spruce Place was updated just yesterday. So maybe it just happened. That John sure like to move around a lot.

8. Cherokee

Hi there, Zoo! If you scroll down a bit from the top of the ad, on the left hand side there is a column for the number of days on Zillow, and it says "28" - so it's been listed for almost a month. They may have updated some details on the listing yesterday, but the ad has been there longer.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2020-Summer-Spruce-Pl-Las-Vegas-NV-89134/2120524828_zpid/

Yes, that John moves around a lot, always looking for a way out from under that umbrella!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

In that case...I humbly accept this post on behalf of myself! However, without my fellow guttah dwellers, I would be a mere lonely stalker that thrives on finding out a new tidbit on this seemingly boring pasty white old man. My Addiction thanks you for supplying this latest fix and of course, this Rat wold be nothing without the Big One UpStairs ~ so TRICIA ~ This One's For You!

:takeabow:
    RR

10. cynic

cynic Member

Here is the video of JR’s latest appearance, of course no new revelations, just the same old talking points regurgitated yet again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3puAp_Zv0

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
  11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Well Cynic, you got me to click on your link to the interview! The good news is that i got about midway into the first 2 min and then I couldn't take it any more. That's the better news. LOL Why oh why do I even try? I'm so happy his book has tanked. It couldn't happen to a more bland person.

12. cynic

cynic Member

Midway through 2 minutes! LOL, you clearly have a low pain threshold :laffbig:

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  13. Cherokee

Zoomama is CLEARLY braver than I am and able to withstand more pain! I have such an overwhelming aversion to John Ramsey, I can't even make myself click on the link! :sick:

I hear John was interviewed on the 700 club this past week. His publisher must be pushing for John to do more PR because his latest book has tanked big time. Most of the sales are from e-book, not hard cover, and even then, The Other Side of Suffering, didn't even crack the NYT's top ten bestsellers. The highest it made (including e-book) was 18, dropping to 22 the next week and completely off the charts after that. Look for the hardcover to be bargain-binned soon. What a complete waste of paper and trees.

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  14. cynic

cynic Member

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger???

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe, but it'll still make you nauseous.

16. koldkase

I accidently happened upon JR's CBN video interview last week and for some reason I can't explain--brain damage?--watched it. :rst:

I was so traumatized :help: Tricia had to talk me off the ledge.... :hug:

We may be "fools" in John's definition of people who don't buy that the Ramseys are innocent, but here's the rub: at least we're still looking for the killer of your daughter, John, which is more than you or your family can say.

I can't believe how carefree John Ramsey is: no worries about that intruder out there killing his family and writing epic ransom notes! Justice for JonBenet? Who?

Has it never occurred to him if there were an intruder--and JR certainly has made that claim a million times, so it can't have slipped his mind--John Ramsey appearing happy as a clam all over TV, selling books about what a wonderful life he has in spite of all that old intruder did to JOHN AND PATSY--never mind JonBenet--this just might again inspire Old Intruder, seeing as how Team Ramsey has put forth for 15 years the theory their phantom killer HATED JOHN?

Oops. Another Ramsey slip up. Or maybe JR just doesn't care how obvious he is, because the LE investigation is "dead"--his word--and he knows the media is now fully owned by his 1% buddies and they cover for each other. Not to mention he can always wave Lacy's "exoneration" hoax like a flag. So full speed ahead! Got to make some money, sell more pictures of an infamously murdered daughter to the [formerly hated?] media machine, keep that cash flowing his way....

I cannot for the life of me see how anyone can believe there is one Ramsey or relative who believes in any intruder: not only aren't they looking for him, they don't appear to me to think he's the teeniest bit of a threat to them now. Why on earth would they come to that conclusion? I was traumatized by the murder of this child and I never laid eyes on her. They don't seem to care...AT ALL.

How Ramsey of them all. :verdict:

17. cynic

cynic Member

BBM
    It does appear that John has "forgotten" about these words from his paid off profiler:
    Douglas, wearing a silk tie and an expensive suit, talked with machine-gun rapidity. He said the killer was someone who knew the house well, because it was a high-risk situation, and he pronounced the murder to be a crime of anger directed toward John Ramsey.
    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 136

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  18. Elle

Elle Member

Nice to see you back again and as feisty as ever zm. :) So good to have you back again! Hope you're taking good care of yourself!

19. cynic

cynic Member

It appears the market may be ready for the release of my latest t-shirt:

[​IMG]

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ok Cynic order one for me. That is just perfect for when I turn off the TV when he comes on or just change the channel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice