A Doll Was Placed Next To JonBenet's Body In The Cellar!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank you, my dear Rat. At least I know I am surrounded by friends who understand when I feel the need to rant and rave about something so blatently unfair, unethical, immoral, and infuriating!

The Ramsey's book of lies, Death of Innocence, has such an ironic title. Not only does the title have nothing to do with JonBenet (if she was the reference, the grammatically-correct phrase would be Death of An Innocent since JonBenet cannot physically or metaphorically encompass ALL "innocence"), but Death of Innocence is exactly what has happened to those of us who used to believe in American justice.

Thank you, John and Patsy, for killing that belief. And a big thank you to all of those who helped them - including, but not limited to - Alex Hunter, Hal Haddon, Lou Smit, Mary Keenan Lacy, Lin Wood, Michael Tracey, and the hundreds of fawning, ill-informed, non-fact-checking reporters, journalists and interviewers through the years who, literally, have let the Ramsey get away with murder.

I realize the Ramseys were probably referring to the alleged death of THEIR innocence with the book title since everything has always been about them anyway. It's always been about THEIR suffering, not JonBenet's; about how much they hated Steve Thomas, not JonBenet's killer; about how much they wanted THEIR life back, but not one word about wanting JonBenet back. No, all the Ramseys said about JonBenet was that she'd fulfilled her purpose and if she'd lived, she'd have been a "handful." John's exact quote.

Death of innocence indeed.

2. Elle

Elle Member

KK wrote:
    Which part of Ireland, KK? My mother was born in Killybegs, Donegal. My father's side came from Sligo. Not too far from Donegal. I wonder why when we all have a hissy fit we all seem to end up back in Ireland? :)

3. Cherokee

Okay, Bob and Tricia ... looking for some clarification here:

Was there one doll or several dolls left with JonBenet's body?

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I would have to look that stuff up again, but if I recall correctly there was just one doll found with JBR and there was also the Barbie nightgown, which is where the multiple doll confusion may have sprung from. The fact that these items were found with the body, showed that the killer had great remorse and wanted to comfort JBR.

Can anyone else recall? If there was more than one doll, it's the first I've heard of it.

5. Cherokee

Thanks, Bob! That helps. And you're right about the remorse, right down to JonBenet being wrapped lovingly in the blanket like a "papoose."

6. BobC

Not only did the killer try to comfort JBR after death, she was also quite motherly in what she said in the ransom note. She advised John on the correct size of the attache case, and she also suggested he be "well rested."

Man these terrorists sure were considerate and concerned, considering they'd just strangled and bludgeoned a little girl.

Over the following years, I haven't heard one word from the Ramseys about terrorists, despite the fact that the ransom note CLEARLY stated that this kidnapping was a terrorist act against the United States government. Isn't that odd? Has anyone heard one word from the press about a terrorist angle?

This is almost laughable. The ransom note, and what was actually in it, has barely been mentioned over years--which is extremely odd, considering Alex Hunter himself said the note was the only "real evidence" in the case.

It's almost as if everyone knows this was an inside job, but can't come out and say it, so they ignore the killer's calling card completely. It doesn't fit, does it?

7. Elle

Elle Member

Well said, Bob! No! It doesn't fit at all!

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I was told "DOLLS" as in plural. BUT like Bob said it could be one doll one barbie doll nightgown and perhaps that is the confusion.

If it was more than one then that would be much harder to explain away although even one favorite doll brought down from her room is still hard to explain away other than classic staging.

Classic staging done by someone who felt regret. Who wanted JonBenet to be comfortable and wanted her to have her favorite dolls or doll with her.

9. Tricia

I'll say it. You'll say it, We will all say it:

THERE WAS NO INTRUDER. NO INTRUDER KILLED JONBENET. END OF STORY. IT WAS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT. PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOME NOTE. YES, IT CAN BE PROVEN.

Put me on any show and I'll list the reasons why.

That's why I love Levi Page and his show. He gets it, he knows his facts, he is the next Nancy Grace except not as mean. LOL. And he is more handsome.

Thanks for all your kind words. You guys always have my back. I will never forget your kindness.

10. BobC

But...but the terrorists...

11. Tricia

OMG you are RIGHT. How could I forget about those dang Terrorists.

Help me Jesus.

12. BobC

Praise Allah you've finally come to your senses.

I have written a 10,000 page thesis on why a Small Foreign Faction would target Jonbenet in dopey Boulder on Christmas night--but I'm waiting to reveal the motive for just the right moment. John Ramsey has wisely not mentioned this threat for 15 years--in fact, he's never mentioned it--and has kept Burke under military watch for nearly two decades.

Oh wait...

13. VP

VP Member

I don't at all recall a doll being found with her. I do remember the doll Patsy had made in Jon Benet's image for Christmas. Jon Benet hated it. What sort of doll was found with her? There was something about a box the doll came in, but I don't remember what that was about either.

14. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

There also was someone who worked in customer service for the doll company who had a strange story to tell, remember that?

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes. That's floating around on the forums somewhere. It was a woman who worked for the Pleasant Company, manufacturers of the American Girl dolls. According to her, a doll was ordered over the phone and paid for with a money order (I think- at least it wasn't a check or credit card-nothing that was traceable). The doll was ordered AFTER the murder, and the delivery address was the Access Graphics offices. It has never been mentioned in any way by police, as far as I know, and I don't know if LE are even aware of it. No one knows who ordered it or why, as JB was already dead. There is speculation that the doll was ordered by either the parents or someone on their behalf, to replace one of JB's dolls that had. It is thought that JB's doll may have been able to be linked to the crime and so was destroyed/hidden.

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

17. AMES

AMES Member

Actually John himself said that he thought it had to be "an inside job". Yes...and THAT it was!! IMO In more ways than one.

18. AMES

AMES Member

It was about Patsy thinking that the doll in the box looked like JB in a coffin...which is just odd. I have no other words....just plain odd.

"Carefully I pulled the box down from the shelf and set it on top of the washing machine. The doll lay silently in the long white box with her eyes closed. For a split second, I had a horrible feeling. The beautiful doll with golden hair looked like JonBenet lying in a coffin! I was so shocked that I caught my breath. I had to blink several times. It was a momentary, but horrible, feeling."(DOI pg. 242, hb version)

19. Tricia

What I was saying was, YES that's right. Pinker.

Somehow, if Pinker's story is correct, then it's tied together with the doll(s) in the room with JBR.

My mind is warming up and I am starting to remember a lot more.

The thing is even with all of this info that has not been confirmed, even if it is all wrong it does not change a thing. Although I trust my source on the doll if it is wrong it doesn't matter.

We have the biggest pieces of the puzzle. We have all we need. Even if JBR's favorite doll(s) was not in the cellar with her, even if Pinker's story about ordering the doll is not correct it doesn't matter.

We have everything we need. We always have.

Reminds me of Dorothy and the Ruby slippers. We have always had all the info right in front of us. Just like she always had the power to go home we have always had the info needed to solve this case.

No need to go looking in any far away land of OZ for an intruder. It's right under our noses, feet, face, eyeballs, whatever. It's right here.

There was no intruder. End of story.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Tricia,
    I remember you telling me about the doll or dolls left in the basement and it was super confidential at the time. I assumed it was something which was never revealed to the public, or in depositions as police usually hold back a few things. But maybe your doll story was the Barbie nightgown but I think you told me doll or dolls besides the nightgown.

I think this was a different doll story than Pinker's incident, which I believe as well. Pinker (I think she also went by Jahazafat) had been very consistent and was quite angry that the police did not follow through on what she knew, but she also had this theory about fibers and duct tape from the doll which might have been over the top.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice