Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. heymom

heymom Member

The term I have heard used most often is "lost people" or "lost ones." We are all sinners who have gone astray, so calling people who are not saved "sinners" isn't quite clear enough. The Bible tells us that we who believe in Christ will be judged more harshly than the lost people, who can't help what they do - they are like children who don't know better. We DO know better, so we have an obligation to Christ to live differently. If you don't see a changed life, the person is not a Christian. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect, but you should see the person striving to be more Christ-like day by day, and repenting of sin when it occurs (daily). People who lie all the time and then swear they are Christian are fooling themselves only.

2. sboyd

sboyd Member

Well I think it is Athena By Jove, I do.

Also, I think your message to Rash (no offense) was hilarious.

I love you both. Rash and Jayelles I mean, not you Athena. I don't love you at all.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Then we moved on to this:-

This is obviously someone I have upset - yet I resigned my membership of 320 many weeks ago. However, I had started a thread to address a thread which LouisadelMar had created about one of FFJ's members and which was full of utter garbage and RST spin. Clearly this ruffled a few feathers. WHo would be upset by that? Well LouisadelMar aka Tipper herself would be an obvious suspect as Solange would realise. However, I have to say that whilst I may not be Tipper's favourite person, making anonymous posts on public forums isn't really Tipper's style in my experience.

ETA - Also note that whilst Solange is accusing me of "hiding behind FFJ", she is hiding behind a false hat and an anonymous server. This scenario of accusing me of what she is doing herself is "typical" as we shall see.

4. Jayelles

Well knowing what we do about this person, it really wouldn't surprise me if she HAD tried to implicate Rash in some underhand behaviour.

5. Jayelles

Solange is also Vulgar

Not only is Solange a coward who commits deliberate acts which implicate others, she is also vulgar:-

Note the reference to me accusing other of using different servers, but actually, I've only ever suggested one person did that and that ws Athena when I suspected her (almost certainly correctly) of making the JustMe posts at Topix. In fact, we know Athena DID use an anonymous server becasue her location showed up for a day or two as "Anonymous Proxy" so it really wasn't rocket science.

Discussion of the JustMe posts can be found here:-

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9044&highlight=athena+JustMe&page=4

Starting at Post #41

It is true that I don't post at Topix. I choose not to because I don't want my location displayed for the world to see and I am honest about that. Of course I *could* use an anonymiser as Solange does but that's really not my style - I don't play games. Therefore, her assertion that I must be using one if I think to accuse others of doing so is really rather foolish. I will return to this point later because it may be significant for another reason.

6. Jayelles

Silly So and So

Herein lies a clue:-

Here Solange is suggesting that daffodil and I are the same person. Is this a red herring as to Solange's identity - i.e. just nasty troll insults?...

...Or is it linked to her insinuation that I use different servers? You see someone who was privy to both Daffodil and I's IPs would be able to see that they were both in the UK, but that they were still different. It would be nigh on impossible for me to fake a US IP, but if I used a different server here in the UK, I could effectively be two different people on the forums.

But guess what - I don't. I have a wireless/ASDL connection at home with a static IP address and I never post from work. There is no telephone point in the room where my computer is located. I have no easy way to connect to another server even if I wanted to (which I don't). Daffodil and I are not the same person. Daffodil is a wee Sassenach from south of the border and I am a product of the Auld Alliance who lives North of the border.

7. Jayelles

Solange Contd

Solange didn't like it when someone posted in defence of me:-

"This slime" is how she refers to me. Is this someone I know? No-one calls me slime to my face. I wonder how Solange addresses me when she speaks to my face? Shill insults me all the time and so does E2, but we know they are rude and foul-mouthed posters who hurl insults all the time and one tends to grow immune after a while. Solange is different because here we have someone who spews her venom anonymously - a really cowardly act. Ironic that she accuses me of cowardice for making posts (just like this one) under my own hat.

In many respects, I'd rather have a Shill who does his stuff openly and under his own hat because at least you can see what you are dealing with. Solange is the kind of person who is capable of writing poison pen letters to people she is outwardly friendly with. Her "friends" should take note. Have they received any unpleasant anonymous pms or emails lately?

8. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

That is exactly what baffles me to no end. I know as a Pastors daughter I was raised to do good, turn the other cheek. However it is not I who is persecuting them. The very opposit eis true. Everyone has limitations. I am a human being after all. I would say I am very naieve I have never seen such cruelty. However I do have the responsibility to not be turned bitter by all this. I am working hard on it. It makes no sense to me. None !

9. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I will find a way to remain strong and calm. Thanks

10. Jayelles

Just Me

Some posters (self included) remembered that a few months ago, there was a similar attack on me at Topix by a poster called JustMe. I suspected that Athena (outwardly respectable moderator at 320 - everyone's friend and previously without a stain on her character) was responsible for these posts. I gathered the evidence and posted it and many posters agreed with me that the "evidence" was overwhelming.

1) Both JustMe and Athena posted from Jericho, NY
    2) After she was accused, Athena immediately started posting from "Anonymous Proxy" and did so for a couple of days (long enough to change server) before posting from Hyde Park, NY (or something like that). She claimed she didn't want to reveal her location on Topix (lol) although that had never bothered her previously.
    3) Both JustMe and Athena posted "alot" instead of "a lot" - something Athena changed after she was accused - although she has made the odd slip.
    4) Both Athena and JustMe mispelled Britney as Brittney
    5) Athena and JustMe made virtually identical posts about Britney Spears. These posts included identical phrases such as "what she could do for them" and "line their pockets"
    6) Both Athena and JustMe spelled no-one as noone
    7) There were a bunch of other very similar posts which both Athena and JustMe made which I found and saved - the similarities very striking.

When I pointed out these coincidences, Athena had a meltdown and called me all sorts of vulgar names at Crimelibrary - suggestions were made that someone was impersonating her. I asked why she was angry with me - if she wasn't guilty of this nasty little game, why wasn't she angry with the person who was "impersonating" her? If someone impersonated me to attack someone I harboured no resentment towards, I was certain I'd be angry at the troll - not the victim!

I reported her to Results (the other Mod at Sycamore) because it bothered me that someone who was a MODERATOR at a forum which I belonged to and who had access to my IP and email addy would behave in such a creepy way.

I also pointed out to Results that there was a hat JustMe at Sycamore that I felt this might be a phoney hat. Results promised to investigate and report back. She did this and told me that JustMe "was not Athena" and that their IPs didn't match. I didn't expect them to. Nor did I expect JustMe to make any posts there but I watched and waited nevertheless in case I was wrong. Well, as of 22.42pm on 11th August 2008, not only has Justme NOT made any posts since the hat was registered in January, Justme actually hasn't been back to the forum at all (although I aresay this could change as a result of this post. Note that JustMe joined Sycamore on 21st jan 2008 and as of this precise moment, JustMe's "last activity" is listed as 02.10 on 21st Jan 2008.

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/member.php?u=404

I was sickened by the thought that someone who was pleasant and civil to my face - "everybody's friend" - would behave in this underhand way, but part of me felt kind of sorry for Athena too because being such an outwardly respectable character, I felt that might be genuinely affronted at getting caught, so I backed off and for a while, things jogged along pretty much as usual until for some reason Athena suddenly saw fit to post this at Topix:-

Well actually, the check hadn't been to see whether Athena posted out of Jericho, the check had been to see if Athena's IP matched JustMe's and I put this to readers - it would be one thing to register a hat at a forum using a different computer/server or to get a friend to do it for you, but it would be quite another to maintain this alter for any length of time in a posting sense. THAT was why I suspected that "JustMe" wouldn't make any posts.

Whether or not the JustMe at Sycamore was registered by Athena or a friend of hers, there is little doubt in my mind that Athena made the JustMe posts at Topix. The similarities in posting, mispellings, the location being the same and the sudden use of the anonymous proxy are too compelling.

But why did she do it and why would she want it stirred up again? Perhaps the answer lies in her allegiance towards certain unsavoury characters and what they say about her character (more later).

Meanwhile:-

As I stated above, if I had NOT named my troll in my list of possible suspects, I think she would have rather smugly said nothing so this statement led myself and others to agree that I probably HAD named her.

11. Jayelles

So who is Solange

Well we considered the list of potential suspects. It was obviously someone from 320 Sycamore, someone who supported Athena. I facetiously made a betting list and this was it:-

LindaA 5-1
    Tipper herself 6-1
    AndU 8-1
    Athena 11-1
    LadyFisher 11-1
    Shill 13-1
    Zoey 8-1
    Margoo 9-1
    Evening2 11-2
    Mame

Note that at the time of posting, favourite was LindaA followed by E2. Others thought it might be Shill, but I thought it was least likely to be him on account of the fact that he never usually bothers to hide his hat when he's harassing me.

When I eventually had time to sit down and study Solange's posts, I was fairly open-minded about whom it might be - all of the above were serious contenders for the "poison pen" writer.

I considered some of Solange's posts:-

1)
    This one jumped out at me because of the incorrect use of the word incredulous. Some people use it incorrectly instead of "incredible". Incredulous means "unbelieving" (as opposed to uneblievable). People can incredulous but things/situatons/events are incredible.

I did a simple search of Sycamore and Crimelibrary for the word incredulous and got numerous hits. Out of the list of suspects, Zoey had used it - correctly. (FTR Solace had also used it - correctly). However:-

12. Jayelles

There's more

Mixing up incredulous and incredible is on a list of words which some people mix up. So the fact that both Solange and Athena both make this error isn't proof on its own. The fact that Athena was the only person on the lsit of suspects to not only make the error but make it consistently was a little more significant though.

I looked some more.

How many people would mistake "moot issue" for "mute issue". I searched the other forums again and found one incidence of it:-

incredulous + mute issue? The odds are closing.

13. Jayelles

What about similar posts?

When people have been posting on the forums for a long time, some of their statements become quite rehearsed - they start to repeat phrases, definitions, quotes from memory...

I looked for anything like this. Solange hadn't made too many posts but like JustMe and other trolls, her English was improving by the post and whilst both started off by attacking me, they also both got involved in case discussion.

Compare this:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TBRQVN448UBBHBIB3/p8#lastPost

with this:-

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showpost.php?p=74424&postcount=356

14. Jayelles

Another similar post

There isn't a lot to work on as Solange hasn't made an awful lot of posts, but here is wnother one which has striking similarities:-

SO = "Significant Other". I had to look it up . I am not sure how many other posters refer to Jackie Dilson as the "SO", but I do know that both Athena and Solange do!

15. Jayelles

Nearly finished

I don't claim to be a linguistics expert or handwriting boffin. My background is considerably more mundane than that (I have a Phd in Metallurgy...)

However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the similarities in the posts between Solange and Athena.

I started off with a list of potential suspects but earlier, I stated that I reckoned I could eliminate one on the grounds of cheerful disposition. It is my opinion that Solange is a mean spirited coward who makes the time to post anonymous personal attacks. A poison pen writer.

Rashie correctly identified that LadyFisher was the person whom I considered to cheerful to do this kind of act.

LadyFisher's raison d'etre seems to be to use up Sycamore's daily bandwidth with cute and cuddly "happy greetings". Anyone who spends as much time as she must creating messages of happiness must surely be affected in a positive way. Not that Ladyfisher isn't above supporting friends in a flamefest. In fact, I think she probably quite enjoys this in a fluffy kind of way. It's just that I don't see her instigating the flamefest. She's rather be one of the cheerleaders. Actually, Ladyfisher used to hold an office at Sycamore (Councilman at large or something like that) but she resigned it in order to cheerlead for E2 at Crimelibrary when she was having one of her meltdowns. Alas, the Mods at CL closed the forum before LadyFisher could shake out her pom-poms so we never got to see her routine :)

The I added that I thought three of the list were too intelligent to be Solange. Rashie correctly identified Tipper and Margoo - both of whose intelligence is without a doubt. I'm sure if they were going to play hat games, they wouldn't have left so many clues which pointed directly back at them!

Rashie wasn't sure about the third high IQ and I guess many will be surprised to learn that I think this of Shill. Despite his Shilly-Billyness, his spelling is pretty spot on and I've read posts he has made at other forums where he is being quite sensible and he really does articulate himself well.

PLUS, I don't see Shill attacking me behind an anonymous hat and server. I think he'd want me to know it was him who was harassing me LOL

OK, here's another similarity:-

This one seems less interesting perhaps until you notice that Athena is the only person at Sycamore to use the word "extraneous" of her own accord (i.e. in her own words). Out of only 8 occurrences at Sycamore of the word two were Athena's own words and the other six were part of copied and pasted articles which other posters had included in their posts. It really isn't a common word.

(I was only kidding about the PHd in Metallurgy BTW :floor:

16. Jayelles

Do I rest my case?

Well I have presented my case and you the jury can decide. I think the "evidence" is pretty overwhelming but there is another possibility and that is that one of that group has played an even cleverer game in order to implicate Athena!

I fully expect an angry response from Athena and her buddies but I do hope theyll come up with a better defene than the last one which consisted of (paraphrased) "Of course it isn't Athena - ANY idiot can see it isn't" (no supporting arguments)

One might ask, what would Athena's motive be in playing these disgusting games - because this isn't just about attacking me. In fact, the attacking me bit is pretty insignificant compared to the act of doing something underhand which would place ones' friends under suspicion and of telling lies as in "I don't post on any message boards". ONE of that group is playing games and placing the rest of them under suspicion. That person is a coward and is certainly no "friend".

However, Athena possibly does have a motive for wanting to lash out at me. Some weeks ago I appealed to Athena to deal with the snide remarks which were destroying the discussion at Sycamore. She was Moderator there and she was doing sweet Fanny Adams about it. Most of the sniping was coming from her own buddies but I didn;t name names, I just asked her to deal with them. I knew from experience that reporting posts has zero effect at Sycamore - I don't think Admin even looks at them. Athena basically told me to take a hike and that if I had a problem with any posts - to report them to Freshwater who owns the forums. Excuse me.... what's a moderator for? Later, there was some remark made about me having asked for infractions to be given and how Athena couldn't give infractions, but that was absolutely not the case. Athena can delete posts, she can edite them and if SHE had reported them, something might just have been done about them. Instead, Athena seemd to prefer reserving her moderator status for dealing with the opposition and Sycamore was fast gaining a seriously bad reputaiton for that reason.

So I resigned my membership and gave Athena's appalling moderation as my reason. Others agreed both publicly and privately. Then last week, it was announced that Athena was "stepping down" as moderator and hallalujah to that. She has to have been the most blatantly biased moderator of all times and any forum is only ever as good as its moderators.

...but that's a whole other discussion!

17. Jayelles

Let the meltdown begin. I'm away to bed. I will update my posts with links tomorrow.

18. Jayelles

Forgot one thing

I knew I'd posted (later) twice above and had only gone back and addressed one of them....

Regarding Athena fitting the profile of a troll.

I said above that prior to her JustMe game, Athena was a highly regarded poster - everyone's friend - without a stain on her character type of poster. However there has always been one thing about Athena which many people found hard to fathom - and that was her buddyship with the notorious Shill. Shill is a vile creature who is incapable of making a single post without a personal attack - whether that be against an individual or RDIs as a whole. By his own admission, he gets drunk and then makes abusive posts. He is constantly getting banned for his personal attacks and is well renowned for making the vilest anti-ramsey posts of all at WS under the hat of Toaster - something he denied for a long time (even blaming others including myself) before he finally admitted that he'd done it "as a joke".

However, vile and disruptive as Shill was, a SMALL group of posters seemed to love him. This group included Zoey, LindaA, LadyFisher. AndU and ... Athena. They gave him positive reputation points when he made vile posts and they begged him to join Sycamore when at first he didn't do so.

It is widely agreed that the reason they love him has nothing to do with his charm, looks, personality, informative posts or social position, but rather for the fact that they LOVED that he said vile things to people they didn't like.

What kind of people enjoy watching a bully in action? The kind who should be made moderators?

In fact, it was always puzzling why Athena who never said anything bad about anyone (publicly under her own hat that is) should align herself with someone like Shill, but I think that is clear enough now.

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

Colorado, as a Christian you could take Jesus as role model here when he fought back at his adversaries. He called the pharisees hypocrities and liars to their face, and threw the pedlars out of the temple.
    Jesus was not to be bullied, but stood up to them all.
    So taking the bully Shill by the horns would not bring you in conflict with the Christian belief.
    If he keeps threatenting you by emails, sue him. For cyberharrasing is a criminal offense, in case the skank has forgotten it.

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Solange = Athena

[All quotes: Jayelles]
    Nice and spot-on characterization of happy-go-lucky cheerleader LadyFisher, Jayelles. :)
    No they would be too smart for that. Also, I don't think Lady Louisa aka Tipper is a game-playing type in general and would probably consider it as 'childish' and beneath her 'dignity' to engage in such camouflage games.
    As for Margoo, I think she is more the type who would launch a direct attack, like a bull storming toward the enemy. :D
    I think you may be right about Shill being quite intelligent, Jay. He is a nasty and mean piece of work, but not dumb.
    Jmo too. Shill is blunt and prefers the direct attack. Solange's posts are also not shocking and graphic enough to have come from Shill. I think Solange's posts would have looked a bit different had he written them. :D
    Great job, Jayelles!
    By closely comparing Solange's with Athena's posts, you have done what D. England called "mind-tracking": for a person's mind pattern will invariably shine through when one analyzes their posts and other writings.
    Spelling mistakes, wrong use of words, personal mannerisms in the use of certain words or phrases - that and other factors actually make it quite difficult for people to disguise who they are when trying to post as someone else.
    Solange IS Athena, I have no doubt whatsoever now that I have read the material you have collected. For the similarities between Solange's and Athena's posts are too striking to be coincidental imo.
    You're one helluva sleuth, Jayelles - kudos! I felt a bit like Hastings helping the great Poirot here. ;)

It is also extremely unlikely that anyone would go to the trouble of implicating Athena by sophisticatedly tracking down her word mistakes, spelling mistakes and other stuff she wrote, and the to fabricate the 'Solange' posts, hoping they would be connected to Athena.
    So the KISS priciple and Occam's razor applied, this leaves our darling Athena as the writer of the 'Solange' posts; Athena who once again is trying to bamboozle others in her hateful attempt to revengefully go after a poster.
    I didn't read that at first Jay, and already had a picture of you in my mind on an expedition looking for rare metals in the Scottish highlands ...;)

I have a PhD too - in putting off houesehold chores, lol. My gift for that manifested itself early in life, as a young girl already where I drove the Catholic nuns to distraction with my laziness in that field.
    But I MUST clean out those kitchen cabinets this week. And do the stove. And .... I'll start tomorrow morning I think. :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice