Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That wasn't hair, it's part of the condition. Zotto told me, she said "That Koldkase is such a diva, honestly. I'm starting to grow feathers because of it.."

So alas, poor Zotto, burnt-out agent is turning into a chook herself.

The next stage of her rehab apparently is dancing. Obviously she'll not be able to join "the girls" themselves because she'd look a little out of place SIZE-wise, but she tells me that she has aspirations to move to Paris and high-kick her way through her twilight years at the Folies Bergeres.

:hen:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I repeat: where's the Pub? :bee:

3. koldkase

Oh, excuse me, so sorry, completely forgot to speak SCOTTISH ENGLISH! Let me translate for you:

Zotto is no longer in REHAB! She's on the run, en route to places undisclosed, where no doubt Sven will be waiting with open arms open...as wide as handcuffs will allow, anyway.

But she is "flying" there, so you may have a point about the feathers. Perhaps she's working on a new routine for our airport shows, complete with aerial feats of daring and do. It's risky, as disasters are not unusual, but I have confidence in Zotto, if feathers are her new specialty. :jumpie::thumbsup::jumpie:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

5. koldkase

What main page? :sothere:

Okay, just kidding, but I seldom go there. Not that I'm too lazy to hunt through the confusing series of forum headings or anything.... :rolleyes:

Did you see my answer to you, post #28? Just wondering...not that you need to respond...or anything...now that Zotto is winging it to Sven in the secret location...not that you are involved in that or anything....:ziplip:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, I did. From what I've heard, John really laid into Fleet, not only in his book, but also in some of his interviews. Of course, John was careful not to mention Fleet by name, but if you know anything about the case, he leaves enough clues so that you know it's Fleet without John saying so. It's basically the old "discredit the witness ploy" used by scummy lawyers for ages. John pretends Fleet is high on his list of suspects so that if, and when, Fleet finally tells what he knows, John can say, "See! He's trying to divert suspicion from himself onto us!" Which, ironically, is exactly what John has been trying to do all these years!

Oh, those Ramseys are wiley. Of course, they've had paid PR consultants, a raft of lawyers and Lin Wood to learn all kinds of sleazeball tricks from in order to keep the smoke and mirrors going ... ANYTHING to deflect suspicion from themselves onto other innocent human beings! I mean, come on. The Ramseys aren't stupid. They know how bad it looks that they were the only ones in the house with JonBenet, the ransom note matches Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, nothing was used from outside the house, and there is NO evidence of an intruder!

The Ramseys only hope (other than Lacy's bogus exoneration) has been to keep pointing the finger at innocent people AND never talk about the ransom note. Ever. Just like my forum signature says, once the ransom note (the only definite link to whomever staged JonBenet's body and the crime scene) was linked to Patsy, the Ramseys quit talking about the ransom note and refused to talk about it ever again. Truly. They act like it doesn't exist. Instead, they jumped on the free (and lucky) gift of degraded, unsourced, partial DNA contaminate as their main talking point to a public saturated with unrealistic TV CSI experience.

7. koldkase

Yep, that's the John Ramsey we know.

All "healed" and "changed" into...same old same old.

This is the single most despicable thing about the Ramseys--other than sexually abusing and murdering their child, of course. They HAVE NO conscience, no morals, and no soul, IMO. Well, that goes without saying; look what they did to JonBenet.

All because someone was sexually abusing her and that could NOT be allowed to be exposed.

Disgusting. As ever.

8. rashomon

rashomon Member

What I'm interested in is whether the truth addresses and explains all the physical evidence that could be sourced, like e. g. the fibers from John's black shirt that were found in the victim's Bloomingdale underpants.

As for my "guess": since the majority of the circumstantial evidence is linked to Patsy, she must have played a key role at least in the staging, if not in the killing as well.

Maybe Patsy's touch DNA has been detected on the ligature that was around JonBenet's neck? Or her (or John's) touch DNA has been found on the oversized Bloomies, or on the longjohns?
    Whatever the truth is - I'm convinced that it is linked to the forensic evidence we already know about, with additional evidence probably confirming that which is already known.

9. koldkase

From your fingers to god's ear.

I'm not giving John a pass, either. He lied a lot, and he's spent 15 years blaming everyone else for the Ramsey's failings, no matter who did the deeds, not to mention devastating completely innocent people to throw the focus off of his guilty family. If there were a Hell, he would deserve a nice, hot place in it.

10. Learnin

Learnin Member

Since this new information will cast doubt on the Ramsey intruder theory, and since the unsourced DNA is what their intruder theory stands upon, I believe the new revelation might be that they have sourced the unknown DNA and there is an innocent explanation for it such as contamination or transfer.

11. koldkase

That would be amazing...AMAZING...in itself.

It would be the last Ramsey red herring undone.

12. Elle

Elle Member

KK,

How can John Ramsey have the audacity to lately appear on a few tv shows boldly talking about his new book, if this new information is going to be hazardous to him when it finally comes out? This I don't uderstand.

He confidently smiles with his new wife etc. etc.etc.

I'll say no more![​IMG]

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ok I've read what all of you have been thinking about what it is that Tricia has been teasing us with. My thought would be that maybe, just maybe, Burke has changed his mind and has spoken to LE after all. Maybe his conscience has been tweeked because of John's new book and now he can't stand it any more. Maybe after all this time he will tell us what he knows about that night and what he saw but mostly what he heard from his parents over the years.

Tricia can be such a tease. It's like she runs in, tickles us all with a feather and then runs away again. Tell us pleeeeeze, TRICIA!

14. koldkase

OMG! That would be a mind-blower, Zoo! That...oh, that would be SUCH POETIC JUSTICE.

Burke has suffered from his parents' clumsy cover-up and powerful obstruction of justice machine, especially if he was not involved in the elements of the murder in any way. I doubt a day has passed since in his young life when he hasn't been reminded of all the negative energy around his family.

You have come up with a provocative guess, Zoo. Maybe Burke's decided to release innocent people from the burden of suspicion of murder at last, if he knows what happened or was involved.

Of all the guesses, this is the one that would be the most sensational. If the youngest, most vulnerable Ramsey who endured so much himself after his sister's death, finally stood up to witness AND TOLD THE TRUTH--that would be profound.

15. cynic

cynic Member

No way it’s Burke, he didn’t give the BPD the time of day and instead hid behind “Uncle Woody.â€
    He’s a chip off the old block, daddy’s little boy.
    Sorry to live up to my “name†and be cynical, but I think the only book that Burke would ever write would be a book about how his life growing up was made worse by JonBenet’s death; in other words, Death of Innocence, Junior Edition.

16. cynic

cynic Member

JR may not be aware of what’s coming, or if he is aware, he may feel that now is the time to make money BEFORE potentially damaging information is revealed that might take the self-created, illusory halo away from his head.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Good thoughts...Life is timing :thumbsup:

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Sadly, I agree with you, so I guess that makes me a cynic too! I know many people hope that JB would have a hero- and that it would be BR. Yes, he was very young when this happened, but he is an adult now, and if he knows something OTHER than what he has said or if he knows something to be contrary to what his parent(s) have said, he has the freedom to speak. We already know two things that are in conflict- that JB walked into the house that night after returning home from the White's (his father claims he carried her) and that he did, in fact, own a pair of Hi-Tec shoes (which his parents denied. BOTH of these things were said by BR to police.
    I feel BR is hiding behind his lawyers, as the Rs have taught him from day 1. He will not be the hero, not this time, nor in anything else. A coward is a coward.
    Even if he feels he has nothing to add, the two discrepancies I mentioned could be settled once and for all. Ad I have a feeling that is precisely why his lawyer does not want him talking to police. He may also be asked whether there was someone else in the house that night, JAR or one of his own friends, and that also is something no R wants discussed.

19. cynic

cynic Member

As soon as I read your post I thought of Steve Thomas’ experience. Clearly, John is aware of the importance of timing.

When I began this book, I knew that at least a year would pass before it could be published, and wondered if anyone would still be interested in the tangled JonBenét Ramsey case. I underestimated both how long it would take to complete the book and the incredible response it would receive.
    Several events combined to thrust the subject back into the headlines. The whimpering end of the grand jury and a week’s worth of dramatic national television interviews of former Detective Linda Arndt stirred the coals. Interest grew intense again in early 2000 when made-for-televsion movies, including the film version of Lawrence Schiller’s Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, found a national audience.
    That was followed by publication of John and Patsy Ramsey’s own book, when their image of a reticent, media-shy, beleaguered couple coping with the death of their daughter vanished in a blaze of publicity. John and Patsy personally put the story back in play by grazing through the very media that they had for so long excoriated. I read their book, and found it contained nothing new, as they pointed their fingers at suspects who had already been cleared. In my opinion, they were trying to rewrite history, as evidenced by their so-called “Chronicle of Cooperation†with the police. I thought back to the one day of the entire investigation when I was able to pose questions to them. A single day in eighteen months. They could have stopped the criticism at any point in the first few days of the investigation by simply cooperating with police. They did not. And they allowed the case to grow cold.
    It is normal for authors to give interviews for their books, but it was surprising how long the Ramseys chose to remain in the public eye. Drawn like moths to the flame, they just wouldn’t shut up, and it brought them trouble.
    Their publisher rushed their book to the stores, reportedly to be out before mine, although I was never in a race. My book would be done when it was done, but the Ramseys knew it was coming. When the Ramsey tome reached the stands first, interviewers were not armed with specific facts revealed later in my book.
    The tactic worked temporarily, for their media interviews, particularly with Barbara Walters, were of the softball variety. Even so, it seemed that every time the Ramseys opened their mouths, they hardly helped their own cause.

JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, pages 399-400

20. cynic

cynic Member

Welcome to the club. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice