Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm just terrible with names. I forgot about that.

Could you imagine if I posted that lightning clap thing that happened to me at JW? Maimed would have posted that god was trying to STRIKE ME DOWN for siding with BABY RAPISTS or some other such histrionic bullsmit! Fortunately I kept that story to myself at the time.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh she still will, but we've got your back as always, Baby!!!

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

All of this Bob worship! Ye-gads! What are we coming to?

Bob, I will not grovel at your feet for attention. You know you had me from Hello.... well, okay, maybe not Hello...but certainly from the Delta days.

I think you should divine a game featuring some of the playahs from this saga... you could really do a job on Candy, Suma, the Coven, Crazy Krebs, and the Boulder crew. Oh, the graphics!

I am trying to remember if i am remembering correctly.. :rolleyes: are you doing t-shirt designs? Why did this pop into my feeble brain all of a sudden?

4. Elle

Elle Member

Chris Anderson was one very good reporter River Rat. This was so sad. This happened walking along the beach. Life is so unfair.

5. RiverRat

We've been threatened......

Mary Suma is now using her mouth for Lin Wood - how shocking....

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2FQTFP2KR2CB4SNS

"There are so many rumors swirling around this week...who knows what's legit. One worth noting is that Tricia might consider hiding the silverware as this new ruling from Lacy might well bring on some legal attention from their nemesis, you guessed it...the Ramsey's own Darth Vadar. Did I mention he hasn't lost a case for them yet!

Darth? Hmmmmmm, some say others won't be far behind. Might be just rumors...I really can't say for sure.

Guess it's time they cleaned up a little...just in case company arrives... "

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2008
  6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What else is new?

So, mame is still blowin' in the wind.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can't believe Maimed is still droning on and on in the background, pretending she has some insight into the Ramsey investigation. She makes Jameson seem sane in comparison.

8. RiverRat

Hold The Presses!!!

This JUST IN......

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2FQTFP2KR2CB4SNS/p2

Mame

Comments: 144
    Chicago, IL
    ISP Location: Wilmette, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#39 2 hrs ago

"Henri,

I'm running out for a little while but I do need to make a correction. Fleet White is NOT known to be related to Spade/Tal Jones. My error.

Also, I recently posted that Spade reported once that Fleet White had another child...however, if I recall correctly White said that was not the case in his recently released deposition.

Spade is related to Nancy Krebs through marriage and is known to be close to Fleet White, at least during this case.

I'll read what you've written when I return and make any other comments or corrections.

Thanks, Henri!"

9. RiverRat

Any apologies ala Lacy?!

Mame

Comments: 144
    Chicago, IL
    ISP Location: Wilmette, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#47 1 hr ago
    RiverRat wrote:
    <quoted text>
    "Well, that's a start. Are you going to issue any kind of HUGE apology for how you bellowed out those lies for years all over the internet?!"

"Bellowing? Apology? Get real.

This woman was one of many potential witnesses who came forward in this case..she was officially interviewed by authorities on several occasions over many months.

She was discussed just as hundreds of others were in this case.

Oh, but I forgot YOU get to choose who is allowed to be a suspect and who isn't. You've been given a Godlike power to decide. Right? I failed to remember you told me FFJ was forced to take over the job Boulder refused to do! And even to create public documents when NONE existed!

I think that's a crime...don't you?

I'll be damned... "

10. RiverRat

She is Blowing it BIG this time, Lurker! Darth Vader?! Killer of the BORG?! OMG - she is confusing Star Wars with Star Trek now!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Mame woman is so full of chit, it's all that comes out of her mouth.

She has no soul. Completely devoid of a conscience. And dumb as a bag of rocks, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice