Long-rumored book by Paula Woodward shows up at Amazon.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank you, Niner. :curtsey: If years of ranting about corruption, injustice and IDIots in the Ramsey case were a paying job, I'd be a freakin' millionaire! :D

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hear, hear! Agreed! :cheering:

3. koldkase

Dayum! Tell it! Tell it! Keep going and we'll be dancing and speaking in tongues!

[​IMG]

4. cynic

cynic Member

Well said, as usual.
    May I also add that your “can sue†attitude would make Lin Wood proud. :wood:
    Perhaps another session of “Night Court of the Living Dead†is in order?
    [​IMG]

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, maybe I'll sue him, too. If I can sue on behalf of the dead, I should be able to sue the morally dead.

6. koldkase

No doubt the dead in question will be happy to assist you. Resurrection Day was one of her fav's, after all....

Attached Files:

7. Tez

Tez Member

I wasn't clear KK, she worked for Channel Nine news and followed the Denver Public Works employees around and caught them NOT working. It was a five day series....LOL

8. heymom

heymom Member

We ALL would be, Cherokee!

:banghead:

9. koldkase

I see. So Paula did some deep investigative reporting by hanging out with sewage?

It still explains a lot. :yes:

10. Tawny

Tawny Member

IDIots tho! That made my day.

11. otg

otg Member

I posted this at WS, but for the benefit of those who don't read there:

Jon Benet Ramsey Book Shelved: Publisher Halts Production Of Explosive Exposé
    After Police Chief Slams It As ‘Not Factual’

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/jon-benet-ramsey-book-postponed/

From the article:
    A highly-anticipated exposé on the infamous JonBenet Ramsey case has been indefinitely pulled from production,RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. Former Denver Post journalist Paula Woodward’s has been doing promotion for Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully! Facts, Fictions, Lies & Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, with a projected release date of August 2014, but the publisher tells Radar that it won’t be seeing the light of day any time soon.

...and:
    One thing is for certain, however: JonBenet’s parents have been fully exonerated after maintaining their innocence for years.​

...and:
    But Boulder City Police Chief Mark Beckner slammed the exposé, saying, “I know the case pretty intricately, inside and out. And I’m not sure what could appear in a book written by a third party uninvolved with the investigation that I wouldn’t already be aware of. And, if it’s something I’m not aware of, it’s probably not factual.â€​

Am I the only one thinking this might have something to do with the timing of Chief Beckner's "clearing" of the Whites as suspects?

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Of course it is.

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

The RST is ever watchful. No matter the latest info there they are with another book telling their TRUTH. HA Thank God this book has been pulled!

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I would say it has EVERYTHING to do with the BPD clearing the Whites AGAIN!

The book will carry the same weight published or unpublished a pack of untruths and lies is just that and nothing more.

15. cynic

cynic Member

The book is now ready after being fact-checked by the publisher.
    I was able to get a hold of the final draft and I’ve posted it below :D

16. cynic

cynic Member

Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
    By Paula Woodward

Publisher: Kensington
    ISBN-10: 1617731455
    ISBN-13: 978-1617731457

Pages 2 to 352 removed due to factual errors.

The End.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hee hee! Sounds about right!

19. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

priceless

:floor:

20. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

she can still publish the cover since it was the only real thing about the book....print flyers &distribute them at malls :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice