Anybody see this National Enquirer?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Oct 24, 2010.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

There was a basement carpet on which the paint tray stood. It was on this carpet where shards from the paintbrush were found, and it is in the back of my mind that a fiber from the basement carpet was indeed found on this baseball bat.

And wasn't it Mike Kane who mentioned that during the grand jury hearing, it was revealed that the bat did belong to Burke?

I believe the baseball bat could be connected to the crime and was later placed outside the home by the Ramseys to misdirect LE.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Rosh I stand corrected on the carpet in some part of the basement. BUT the important thing here is that there was no organic material from Jonbenet on that bat. The fact that the bat had a few fibers from a basement carpets means absolutely nothing since Burke stored most of his toys down there. About all the fibers tell me is that Burke is/was lying about owning the bat, in the same way the Ramseys lied about the hi Tek boots.

It certainly is not proof of an intruder. If anything, it is yet another instance of this supposed-to-be predator not bringing with him what he needs to get the job done. This is classic staging and yet the world sees it as proof of an intruder.

I guess I get annoyed that the Ramseys have, over the years, managed to get everybody talking about things like the bat, when there is no evidence whatsoever that it was linked to the murder. That stupid Santa bear was another example. Every single time, these items turn out to be red herrings and the Ramseys must be laughing over how easy it is to float this garbage and have people swallow it.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I can't be the only one here that's even more AMAZED at the SuperMan Vision that Fernie has to have read the ransom note from the outside of the home at quite a major distance! That diagram shows what a CROCK That story is - IMO! :rant:

Why, Fernie?!
    RR

4. Elle

Elle Member

I've never quite understood RR how this stupid statement of John Fernie's was not investigated (?). It's a wonder the flying elephants above his head didn't fall on him and kill him while he was reading it (?).

5. RiverRat

I was thinking something more like a Shark in the Air as there is something VERY FISHY about Fernie's Far-Out FarSightedness! Got to keep the Faith that THIS BS is very much a part of whatever is really going on in Boulder these days...

RR

6. Elle

Elle Member

For sure the sharks were there too, RR. How he came up with something as idiotic as this, I'll never know, but as you said there sure is something very fishy about John Fernie's story? I wish I had seen Patsy and John's reactions to Fernie's far fetched account of reading this note through the window.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just a thought!

I have been reading at Websleuths.com recently and came across this different thought. Right, Shut your face and do as I tell you. thread...Joeskidbeck #62. Might this explain the Fernie eyesight. I don't have it right in front of me now but paraphrased it says that perhaps Fernie was already over there very early in the AM and this statement of reading it slipped out of his mouth. This was his way of covering it up so to speak.

Also I was thunder struck when I came across another thread which I can't find now that proposed this entire scene of the neighbors being there when the cops came might have been because they were all in it with the coverup to protect P and J because it might have been Burke who did this. That was a new angle I'd never thought of before. The reasoning was that P and J would then lose both kids so they had to come up with some way to deflect the blame and do the coverup. That might also explain why the Stienes weren't among those there that morning because they were there all night helping with the coverup.

If any of this is even remotely true even a little it would make those phone records all the more important to find and work them up. And all the more reason why they have disappeared. eh!

Whatcha think? Is this too far fetched to even be considered? I was blown away by this new angle. And I wish I could find the exact thread where I read it and who wrote it.

8. RiverRat

Yes Ma'am! LOL - you are just too cute! :)

That does sound more like something I would buy instead of the Superman Vision version!

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

10. Elle

Elle Member

Good grief, Sabrina! What next?

11. Elle

Elle Member

You know what zm, Patsy Ramsey called the Fernies and the Whites immediately after her 911 call, so the four of them were there shortly after the call and they must have read the note before the cops got the chance to read it.

Patsy Ramsey pulled it off by confusing the Police and everyone else with her rambling ransom note. The fact she invited her friends over was all part of the scenario. Confusion was the name of the game she was playing. She played it well and succeeded. Of course, having the $$$$$$$ helped too!

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Elle,
    Do we know for a 100% fact that Patsy called her friends over right after the 911 call? The reason I ask is I simply don't remember all of these facts as I once did. And that new to me theory I just read seems to make sense of this mess. What it said was (again I'm paraphrasing) that the neighbors came over during the night to help P and J set the scene for this accidental murder because Burke did it and the friends would help cover it up since it was a child that did it. If it had been the adults they wouldn't have helped and kept their silence all these years. And how strange it is that the Stienes weren't there when the LE came. They were supposed to be such good friends. And it was the S that the Ramseys lived with after the event. So....Did they do all the really big stuff (coverup) during the night and then left to get some rest when the rest of the gang came into the house before the LE folks came in?

Well right or wrong it seems to make some sense to me. Esp as to why they were there and no phone records. Many phone calls were made that morning and we will never know who or when they were called. That to me seems to loom even larger in light of this theory. Oh how we have been deceived all these years. Makes me sick.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'll say one thing. I've always believed the light, in the Sunroom, was turned off for a reason. I can't see an outsider, perp going into a glass room to turn off a light. There was no reason for a perp to be in that area. So why did someone want the light off? Someone had to go into that room for something and that someone could only be a Ramsey as an intruder would not know what was in there and would have no need of anything in there. Or: Someone was called to the house and lights needed to be cut to the minimum.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I completely agree. Just as a neighbor reported seeing "strange, moving lights" in the kitchen (obviously someone walking around with the flashlight) around midnight- right in the thick of things, someone could easily have seen into the home though the glass sunroom. Activity not even in that room itself could be observed. It wasn't THAT late- it was only midnight. Though it was Christmas night, plenty of people are still up and around at that time. After all, someone was awake and noticed the light off, right? And someone was awake and saw the moving lights in the kitchen.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry I missed this reply, Zoomama, with the thread heading being the "National Enquirer"

Courtesy of Little, here is confirmation from the Steve Thomas book "JonBenét" that Patsy called her friends over the morning of the 26 December, 1996.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

We don't know for a FACT that the Rs called any of their friends over to the house that night before the 911 call. If the phone records for that night were made known, they might show phone calls to these people, including R lawyers and/or anyone from the Governor's office or Lockheed.
    However, even if this was discovered, we still don't know for a fact that any of them came to the house. No neighbors reported seeing cars, though the Rs may have been prepared for that and told them to park on another street. By that time, it may have been 3 in the morning or so and much less likely that neighbors would be awake, but of course, car doors are notoriously noisy in the dead of night.

But I bet they did- or at least some of them.

17. Elle

Elle Member

According to the Steve Thomas' information I just posted DeeDee, they did! I'm sure he was a very good detective and would have found out if they hadn't!

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thanks Elle and DeeDee. That "new" idea that I read about got me all stirred up. Thanks for the quote from ST book. The fact remains that the phone records if still in existence, could be a real eye opener.

Too bad for me because that "new" theory helped solve a bunch of things for me. Oh well. :lame:

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You misread me. I was not referring to Patsy calling her friend over AFTER the 911 call or AFTER Officer French arrived. Your post mentions Officer French observing Patsy calling her friends, which would prove these calls were made AFTER Patsy called police, not before.
    I am referring to the Rs calling friends over AFTER JB was killed but BEFORE the 911 call. Maybe 2-3-4 o'clock in the morning. THIS information can only be determined by release of the R phone records and I don't believe they were ever released.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry DeeDee! I just read your post again. You do state "before" the 911 call. I don't ever remember discussing this with anyone here before. Should be interesting right enough! Whose post were you replying to here, and I will go back and read it, thank you (?).

Quote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by DeeDee [​IMG]
    We don't know for a FACT that the Rs called any of their friends over to the house that night before the 911 call. If the phone records for that night were made known, they might show phone calls to these people, including R lawyers and/or anyone from the Governor's office or Lockheed.
    However, even if this was discovered, we still don't know for a fact that any of them came to the house. No neighbors reported seeing cars, though the Rs may have been prepared for that and told them to park on another street. By that time, it may have been 3 in the morning or so and much less likely that neighbors would be awake, but of course, car doors are notoriously noisy in the dead of night.

But I bet they did- or at least some of them.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice