Six degrees of separation - Alex Hunter (The Ramseys) to Rielle Hunter (John Edwards)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I've only just got up to speed on this one...and I have to say that it is beyond my comprehension. Is accountability a dirty word nowdays? JE has admitted the affair, why can't he just admit paternity? It couldn't shock people any more could it? This poor little child...

You know, somebody, somehow, someday, is going to get some sort of DNA sample from both of them and the jig will be up, so I don't know why he doesn't just take some responsibility.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yep! If Edwards were not the father he'd take the paternity test to make the circus go away...me thinks he is a little worried what the results will show.

So who is the baby daddy? Is it

A. Edwards
    B. Former Aide
    C. Mayor Young

Well I pick A....
    Of course we can be wrong and maybe we ought to include:

D. Clay Aikens
    E. A man who is so 'private' even she doesn't know his name.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my god! I am TOTALLY confused! I obviously completely got former Atlanta mayor "Andrew Young" mixed up with the aide...WHOSE NAME IS ANDREW YOUNG!

I think. But they've been talking about this on TV, about how former mayor Young is such a supporter of Edwards campaign...or did I completely mix that up, too? Or did they? I thought they discussed why Young would hurt HIS political career at this point...so maybe that's why I thought they were one and the same. But I thought when they reported on the "Young baby scandal" last year, they were talking about former mayor Young...?

But I kept wondering why none of the talking heads mentioned that TWO men were making the claim. Guess now I know. :blush:

I guess I just mucked it all up! Mea culpa! Well, back to the top of the GUTTAH GOSSIP HO list for me!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/08/64401/index.html

4. koldkase

5. koldkase

Okay, with my deepest apologies to actual former Mayor YOUNG and the poor guttah hags I took in with my shameful gossip: here is the Wikipedia info on ANDREW ALDRIDGE YOUNG, alleged baby daddy to Rielle Hunter's child.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Young_(political_operative)

Boy, what kind of compensation can buy off this kind of lying and deceiving if this Young isn't the father? He has small children, a wife...and THEY MOVED TO CALIFORNIA THE SAME TIME RIELLE DID?

I just don't understand. If this Young IS the father, and admitted it, why isn't HIS name on the birth certificate? That's the ONLY way Rielle can hold him to child support, isn't it? If he refuses to pay otherwise, she HAS to have a paternity test to force him to pay. He's married, has his own small children...why wouldn't she put his name on the certificate?

This morning they were talking about a John Edwards PAC paying Rielle $15,000 AFTER she was no longer "working" for the campaign last year. That's not legal if Edwards was paying her "privately", but some PR person has said the money was for 100 hours of unused video she shot for the campaign or some such.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I guess Edwards is right about there being two Americas.

There's the America where a blue-collar guy provides for his family and sticks by them until his dying day.

And there's the America where a multimillionaire trial lawyer cheats on his seriously ill wife, spends taxpayer contributions to shut her up, then gets his friends to clean up his mess.

How the flighty do fall! LOL

7. koldkase

Sorry, Barbara, obviously my tin foil hat blew up last week--mame overload, and I haven't gotten a replacement yet! No wonder I'm getting all confused.

And to bring it all back to why I put this thread here, anyone noticing how easily and blithely these people LIE LIE LIE? Children's heritage and future muddied...NO PROBLEM! Shame for being CAUGHT with your pants down or your skirt up? NOT EVEN! CONSPIRE TO COVER UP THE TRUTH? YOU BET! Even Mrs. Edwards was in on it!

So to recap...and it's another parallel to the strange Boulder metaphysical atmosphere, I guess: Rielle Hunter, ex-wife of Alex Hunter...THE THIRD, NOT THE FORMER DA, but his SON (yes, I got all confused about THAT at first)...had/is having an affair with married father and former presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards...and has had a baby Edwards claims is not his, but Edwards' former AIDE, also a married father, Andrew ALDRIDGE Young (NOT former Atlanta MAYOR Young) claims the baby is HIS...but no name is actually registered as "father" on the birth certificate...and Rielle says NO DNA TEST...EVAH!

That's two names nearly identical names that have tripped me up already, for one thing. In the Ramsey case, the number of similar names TO THIS DAY give me problems. Some are downright IRONIC, like a lawyer in a related/sidebar case was named "Ransome"! There is Burke, the son, and Mr. Burke, Patsy's lawyer; Paugh...Pugh; Hoffman...Hofman; John "Bennett" Ramsey, DA Lacy's detective Tom "Bennett", and of course Ramsey sycophant and media ho, Susan "Bennett", all allegedly unrelated!

With age and a cast of THOUSANDS, plus COINKYDINKIES from HELL, I truly can't keep them all straight anymore. It's very embarrassing, I can tell you.... :blush:

Okay, off to Planet SuRztuN to get me a brand new tin foil hat, hopefully with the latest technological advances, as one can see...I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET! :beammeup:

8. koldkase

Excellent assessment, Punisher. Exactly. How Ramsey of them all.

Oh, did y'all see the old TV campaign interview dragged out where Edwards is sitting with his WIFE talking about PEOPLE WITH SECRETS AND BAD CHARACTER? I believe I saw that, at least, and am not making it up! (I may be hallucinating it however, so I hope SOMEONE else saw it....)

It's just so shocking to think this man was running a strong THIRD in the presidential primary race. He was LYING through his TEETH, as reqards HIS acting all santimonious and superior in character. And his wife just sat there, smiling and going right along.

No wonder I'm destined to be one of the unwashed masses. I'd have stood up and smacked his face right there! I mean, accepting his weaknesses, his infidelities--fine, her choice, their business. Nobody is perfect, I get it. But to help perpetuate such LIES AND DECEPTION on the American voters, knowing we're talking about choosing a PRESIDENT who will have great influence and power...what kind of person can make excuses for that? No wonder the world is in a mess, as it is hard to deny anymore that those who are willing to do their worst are the ones who take the honest and good people by surprise and win with blood on their hands.

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

So now on top of battling her cancer, Elizabeth Edwards needs to be tested for STDs. Because that "person of integrity' has quite a list of men she'd slept with AROUND THE SAME TIME who could have fathered her daughter.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You know, that was my first thought, too. I've said for a long time that as long as John and Elizabeth Edwards were around, the Ramseys would never truly be gone. Edwards getting involved with Alex Hunter's ex-daughter-in-law just puts the icing on the cake.

11. Elle

Elle Member

I have a migraine coming on just reading this post KK. I am so grateful to read this post coming from someone much younger. It is very confusing at times to follow cases like this, where names collide. :blush:

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not to worry dear Elle,

In these confusing cases with names that are inter-related and similar, KK is quite correct

Only if you are wearing a tin foil hat with the correct frequencies will anyone be able to follow along coherently :) Age isn't the issue here.

The jist is that Edwards is scum, Ms. Hunter is scum and all those trying to help him out are scum. However, like Shadow pointed out, if all the scandals were to get out, Washington will become a ghost town. The politicos are no better people than the population they claim to represent and certainly no better than those they just love to criticize when they are outed in a scandal.

My heart and prayers are with Mrs. Edwards and her children. Of course, this new little baby will also suffer if her mother denies her proper parentage

Shades of Anna Nicole huh?

KK is busily working on those frequencies now and hopefully, she'll be getting all the signals right shortly......or not lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice