How Much Longer Do We Have To Put Up With Mary Lacy?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Buh Bye Mary...

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/skins/5.jpg&text=MARY%20LACY%0DIS%0DOUT%20OF%20OFFICE&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=0&day=13&hour=0&minute=1&second=0&x=-54&y=78" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Does anyone have any faith the next DA will be any better?

A good cold case team from somewhere other than Colorado would be a vast improvement...

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Very cool, Moab!

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can't wait for the Final (hair) Curtain.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Excellent.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahaaa....you crack me up BobC.

Probably end up with Klein or McLean....neighbors fence in your yards and put out the 'No Judges Trespassing' signs.

Like the countdown Moab.

I'm afraid WY is right....next DA won't be any better. There is only so much new blood in the crony pool.

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Paradox Predicts!

Things will get worse.

The next DA will be Hank Brownish. He/she will appear to be middle of the road, while in fact will be travelling the road less traveled. She/he will be presented as an outsider, while in fact will have roots in some Boulder like environ. He/she may well be a registered Republican, while in fact will have worked for or campaigned for a green party candidate.

Bottom line: She/he will be part of the Strange Boulder Theosophical Culture's attempt to hide behind a carefully crafted image that is supposed to look like they have reached across the politcal and philosophical fence to incorporate the values of thier sworn enemies.

In other words, the next DA will be one giant lie.

The wagons are circled in Boulder.

Never underestimate the self defense mechanism of highly intelligent superiorist/perfectionists.

8. AMES

AMES Member

WAY cool!!!

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Moab,
    That is too cool! :toast: :rose: :gavel: :cheering:

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Unfortunately ...I agree with you Paradox....Not that I disagree with you normally. ...but on this issue, I do agree with you. Justice for JonBenet, concerning Boulder, Colorado...will never be found.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I ain't got much faith, either.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I disagree. The next DA will be just more of the same, and that means the facade will be maintained in the Boulder "liberal" community that they give a chit about equality, justice, the environment, etc., all the while getting ever more wealthy under the employment of Lockheed Martin, which has big business in Colorado. LM is one of the largest defense contractors in the world. That's fighter planes which carry bombs...and god knows what else. LM sells to governments the world over. They profit from war. War destroys environments, people...children--collateral damage.

And that's who John Ramsey worked for when his daughter was found murdered in his basement with a staged crime scene and fake ransom note.

In Boulder.

Just sayin'....

13. Little

Little Member

The last two DAs had the same phobia

Fear of failure is not a good quality for a DA.

bold emphasis mine

Read entire article here - Source: http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcas...rew-international-attention-to-brutal-murder/

14. koldkase

Hunter or Lacy: a killer's best friend.

15. Little

Little Member

Maybe no one wants to inherit the mess she's leaving behind?

Source: http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=7704

16. Little

Little Member

Area DA candidates without major-party foes

read entire article here: http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=9318

17. koldkase

Wow. I thought Trip DeMuth would jump all over the Boulder DA slot. Maybe he's making too much money in private practice.

Or maybe he grew a brain and didn't want to jump back into the mess that is the Boulder DA's Office legacy.

18. Little

Little Member

I thought he would too KK. He has a lot of baggage though.

Little

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Just the mention of his name would bring back all the negativity about this case and reinforce the fact that most of the people involved in LE (including DeMuth) were criminally inept at solving this crime. It's too well-known a crime and if I were Lacy, DeMuth, et al, I'd be ashamed of the fact that there was no justice for JBR. If I were him, I wouldn't want to be in the news again either.

20. koldkase

I know, DeeDee, but you're assuming they're not PROUD of being part of this INFAMOUS case. How many times have we seen DeMuth on "INTRUDER TV", flogging the intruder theory? He's not shy about being knee deep in the JB murder case mess, and he also comes across as clueless to me. What more does Boulder want in a DA?

Think of Mary Lacy at her first "Karr capture" press conference: she stood before cameras and actually RECOGNIZED AND THANKED MANY LE WHO HELPED IN HIS CAPTURE!! How on EARTH can a DA who is supposed to have been in on this case from day one be so clueless? WE KNEW it was a bogus confession FROM THE EVIDENCE. WE KNEW it was all a conspiracy from the brain trusts of RAMSEY FANS TRACEY AND SMIT! When Lacy had Karr arrested half way round the planet, this was THEN a 9 year old case which she had been handling ENTIRELY within her own OFFICE, with HER STAFF, for FOUR YEARS, with an INVESTIGATOR SHE HIRED to dedicate SOLELY to the investigation of this murder. But there she stood, making a complete fool out of herself and every investigator behind her she "thanked" for being so...INCOMPETENT.

CLUELESS describes the STANDARD DA in Boulder. Remember Alex Hunter? He always had the dumbest look on his face in his TV interviews: "I'm so thoughtful and wise, so let me say things no DA would ever DREAM of saying on camera about suspects in an unsolved case...." He was forever just making EXCUSES for why HIS OFFICE DESTROYED THIS CASE FOREVER....

And in THAT tradition, ALONG CAME MARY LAZY!! Perfect follow up DA in a town responsible for the most infamous case of child murder since the Lindbergh baby. Not only did she manage to WREST the case away from the BPD with Lin Wood's/the Ramseys' help, but she then managed to bury it so deep, even THE TRACEY/SMIT/PERV KARR team of WORLD-CLASS DUMMIES couldn't revive it.

Tracey/Smit/Perv Karr Team of Dummies

:stupid1::stupid1::stupid1:​

I wonder that even Boulder can find a DA candidate outside the Hunter legacy of corruption and stupidity at this point. I hope whoever gets the job has the ability to clean house and break with the past and current policy of "Coddle criminals at all costs."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice