Where to buy James Kolar's book: "Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. heymom

heymom Member

I might not have bought the book right away had I not returned to the forum and seen all the new posts! I didn't even know it was out.

2. Elle

Elle Member

whoopeedoo KK! I just received my Book and no one is talking about Chief Kolar! Are the discussions all over? Looks like it to me by what everyone is posting here![​IMG] Just wanted to thank you for all the information you posted from his book and updating me! I can
    always go back and check your posts.

My husband pows his way through books, but has never shown any interest in the Ramsey case all the years I have been involved, but this afternoon I was in the garden reading "Foreign Faction" and when I put it down, he picked it up and started reading it. He has heard me talking about you, Cherokee, and Chief Kolar being on Tricia's show. He said he would read it so now I have a human being in close proximity to discuss Chief Kolar's book. How lucky can you get!? [​IMG]

What a fine handsome man Chief Kolar is. What happened to the women on this web site, KK? Never heard one cheep about this?
    I may be a Senior, but I sure know a fine big handsome man when I see one! [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
  3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

So glad you got your book, and a book partner, too! :yay: This is a great one for your hubs to read, as Kolar does a good job hitting the main points of the case and evidence from the beginning.

Yeah, Kolar is a handsome man, but I don't want to embarrass myself as I may have to be on Tricia's show with him again, so I'll just leave it at that. :D

Cherokee just got her book, so I'm sure she'll be hot to talk about it, too.

Anything you want to discuss, just post about it. We'll jump in, no doubt.

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Glad you got yours Elle, and glad to hear Jim is joining in on it. I got mine yesterday and am not real far along yet. I'm getting there tho. Fascinating, so far.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You just calm down there, Missy!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you all girls, You are all very kind! Truthfully, I don't read as many books as I did when I was much younger. I read more on the net I really did enjoy reading whatever KK, cynic and others who posted from Kolar's book, and all the wonderful posts relating to whatever was posted. In a way, I feel justice is now being served to young JonBenét Ramsey,thanks to Chief Kolar!

Pleased to hear you are in the same boat as I am, Thor; just receiving the book. I like Kolar`s style of writing, and it`s good this book has opened this case up again.

It was a bit strange Thor reading the first part of the book relating to the intruder theory, written in the way the Ramseys wanted us to believe how it happened!

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

That was a strange beginning Elle. I agree, almost like this was the fairy tale Ram version of things. So far, I have no complaints and can't wait to being again.

8. heymom

heymom Member

As I read through it, I thought, "Well, now the IDI people are going to be coming out of the woodwork to say, "See, it DID happen this way," but as the chapter went on, I realized that what Kolar is attempting to show is that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY an intruder, let alone SIX intruders (because of the 6 discrete DNA samples at the scene) came into the Ramsey home and tried to kidnap JonBenet.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

You're right HeyMom. He even added the woman intruder and some others were watching the house. A chitload of intruders, yeah right.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, hm and Thor! Written in the way the Ramseys created the fictional scene!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice