Addressing Louisadelmar's Pro-Ramsey Spin Attacking Stacy Dittrich's Article

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

OK, Louisa's big brave friends are over at Topix posting under anonymous hats and using anonymous servers accusing me of being a coward because I'm posting snide comments about this here under the protection of FFJ (just like Louisa/Tipper posted her snide comments at Sycamore under the protection of Athena/JustMe? LOL) How awful of me, addressing snide spin with snide FACTS.

Nevertheless, since Louisa/Tipper's friend seems to want more - here we go.

(Tipper's comments in red)

If Patsy was the last person to see Jonbenet alive then that means Patsy was the killer.... However, I'm sure that isn't what Tipper means to say here. Stacy has it wrong because according to the Ramsey account of events, John carried JonBenet upstairs and then Patsy came in and dressed her. I cannot find any source which backs up the claim that John was last to see her alive.

Tipper is right (even if she had to be snide about it).

This is classic :spin:

Here Tipper acts obtuse in interpreting Stacy D's words. She presents it as though Stacy D means that Patsy found the note and immediately - i.e. without hesitation - called 911. Of course, in reading Stacy D's words, it is clear that in saying "without hesitation", Stacy D is referring to the note's instructions not to call police and NOT to Patsy's sequence of actions. By all accounts, the Ramseys did not hesitate in calling the police - i.e. hestitate because of the threats in the ransom note that Jonbenet would be beheaded if they did.

Stacy D's account of this is accurate. Tipper's snide and classic :spin: almost certainly intended to detract from the FACT that the Ramseys didn't stop to consider the threats in the ransom note before calling over friends and police and not even asking them to be discreet!

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't have the time to get into this in depth (and you all are doing just fine, anyway), but I did want to make one observation regarding the "kidnappers." According to the three-page ransom note, this small foreign faction demanded money for the return of JonBenet. While there have been cases where the victim is murdered, usually, kidnappers who really have the intention of returning the kidnappee once they get their money, do not damage the goods by raping and murdering their kidnap victim, because s/he is the only collateral they have to exchange for the money.

Kidnappers don't stay in the house for hours after they kidnap the victim in order to rape and kill the victim.

You know, all these years later, after millions of posts on the subject, just the thought of what this "kidnapper" was supposed to have done (climb through a small basement window, take her from her bed and two floors down to the basement, sexually assault, bash her in the head, and strangle her - all without leaving fibers, hairs, DNA, fingerprints) just seems even more ludicrous. How could anyone be so stupid as to believe any of this stuff, and where are the professionals who could stop it? Why do they continue to be silent and protect the participants of one of the biggest farces in the history of crime? Is there no one powerful enough who will step up to the plate and end this travesty of justice? Is there no honor left in this country?

Future true crime buffs will read about the JonBenet case, some day, and they will shake their heads in disbelief at the incompetence and corruption evident in the case. They will also ask, why didn't anyone stop Mary Lacy and her thugs? I can tell them - it's because our public officials who could have stopped Lacy were all Gutless Wonders who should have been run out of office. And, because a six-year-old child's murder became a nuisance to the people of Boulder who should have been screaming bloody murder for the truth.

Anyone who thinks our justice system isn't broke and corrupt is crazy.

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

I responded to Solange and OOT, whoever these morons are. Mame also. So who is Solange and OOT?

4. Jayelles

Here's an old favourite piece of :spin: - in fact, it will identify RST - especially those who educated themselves at the Susan Bennett School of Spinology!

I find it incredible that there are still people who get excited about the "no footprints in the snow" observation. Reichenbach (sp?) described the snow covering, noted that it wasn't universal but patchy, noted the consistency of this snow and observed that there were no footprints in this snow. A perfectly clinical observation of conditions. Now, with the exception of one very early, inaccurate press report which suggested that "no footprints in the snow was some kind of proof of an inside job, no-one is suggesting this as evidence for a minute! Yet time and again, the RST will bring up this "no footprints in the snow" jab as though they'e caught out the RDIs in misinformation. It's quite pathetic.

IN her article, Stacy D noted that :-

From the Ramsey Police report:-

Where's the contradiction ? Methinks Louisa/Tipper has become so dug into her RST thinking that she is struggling to separate fact from fantasy on this point.

Nowhere did Reichenbach say that the snow covering was universal, nowhere did Stacy D suggest this either. Straight thinkers fully appreciate that there was early and erroneous reporting of the case but that this was clarified a LONG time ago. ONLY diehard RSTs still jab about the "no footprints in the snow".

Stacy D 5 Tipper 0

5. Jayelles

More:-

Here Tipper slams Stacy D ("this woman") for several reasons but particularly for saying that John Fernie went with Fleet White and John Ramsey to search the house. Tipper says "No Fernie" and "John Fernie was upstairs, if this woman knew anything about the case she would know that"....

Unfortunately, if Tipper had taken a few seconds to Google, she might have found Stacy D's source for her statement about John Fernie. I found several sources which might be considered "reliable" on details such as this for anyone researching the case:-

1) the documentary "Anatomy of an Investigation".

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/tv_programme/438/JonBenet_Anatomy_of_an_Investigation.htm

2) Crimemagazine:-

http://www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

3) Mame's timeline at jameson's forum (not that jameson does NOT correct this particular detail even although she is correcting others)

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=356&forum=DCForumID79

4) Oh... and the Ramsey search warrant itself:-

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/09/29-2.html

Whether or not John Fernie did or didn't join the search party with Fleet White and John Ramsey may be a matter of confusion, but the FACT remains that there are numerous well considered sources which claim that he was and that "this woman" has obviously consulted these sources before writing her article.

6. Jayelles

Not, she wasn't two blankets in the bassement although there was another covering when her body was upstairs - a sweater of sorts - which further contaminated the crime scene.

But deary me - why the need for a snide jab about Buckingham Palace? Stacy D never mentioned Buckingham Palace. She used a fictitious word whose definition simply means "a large number" to describe the size of the house. The remark about Buckingham Palace was simply as silly and immature response.

Did Stacy D say John wiped off JonBenet's pelvic area "when he found her"? No she did not. Once again Tipper demonstrates difficulty with basic reading comprehension ... (or is she deliberately twisting what is being said - namely :rst:)

7. Jayelles

More from Tipper/Louisadelmar:-

Well I don't know what shambled means in this context so I can't comment here. It must be an American term. Perhaps someone will "enlighten" me :)

Stacy D didn't use the word "paedophile", she said "barbaric child molester" so this is classic :rst: learned at the Susan Bennett UNiversity.

Paedophiles come from all walks of life and I'm pretty sure many of the more intelligent ones hide it well. But in the Ramsey case, we are talking about someone who came from the kind of background where their nearest and dearest weren't going to miss their absence on the one night of the year where families get together and do family things. I'm sure that in itself could be part of a profile of the "intruder".

He supposedly broke into an empty house without any guarantee that the family were even going to come home that evening (does that sound intelligent?) DIDN'T take away anything of value despite the house being full of valuable items, then brutally murdered a beautiful and innocent 6 year old.

Bear in mind that despite having all this time alone, completely undisturbed with a "paedophile's dream", this "paedophile" chose instead to kill her brutally and then make a comparatively feeble sexual assault on her before writing a letter saying he didn't respect her father's business! THen he hid the body away in a remote part of the basement. Was he a paedophile... or not? Was he a sadist... or not? Was he intelligent... or not? The Ramsey case is full of disjointed contradictions which give cause for belief that the killer was none of these and that the clues which suggest he was are mere staging.

8. sboyd

sboyd Member

Great post Jayelles.

9. Jayelles

Louisadelmar asks :-

It didn't!

As a result of the documentaries fraudulent claims being exposed after the British showing, the documentary was completely reworked with all references to Gigax' possible involvement being removed. We have evidence which strongly suggests that Tracey & co KNEW exactly how to get hold of Gigax but for reasons known only to themselves chose not to and to run with the "compelling disappearing suspect" storyline instead.

If a complaint had been lodged with Ofcom at the time, Tracey & co may well have been heavily fined for thast documentary. It totally breached Ofcom's code of ethics.

It is no coincidence that it does not re-run in this country.

10. Jayelles

I *really* struggled to see Tipper/Louisa's point with this snipe and in fact, this snipe was the straw which drove me to start this thread. It is by no means the most relevant catty remark and is arguable one of the least relevant but for that very reason, it underscores the gratuitous bitchiness of Tipper's entire commentary.

StacyD used the word "Kahunas" and Tipper saw fit to ask "Could she possibly mean 'cojones'" - as though Stacy D was expressing herself incorrectly.

From Onelook.com:-

Very difficult to see Tipper's point - other than cattiness for its own sake.

11. Jayelles

Good grief! Where did StacyD say that rigor mortis was arriving at the time of the autopsy? Answer - she didn't.

Did she quote the autopsy report inaccurately? Answer - no she reported accurately.

http://edition.cnn.com/US/9703/ramsey.case/final.autopsy.html

She stated that JonBenet's death could be placed in the early hours of the morning. Early morning hours are 1am, 2am ... that is NOT inconsistent with what we understand. We know that she was pretty much in full rigor when John carried her upstairs shortly after 1pm and that full rigor sets in approximately 12 hours after death (give or take depending on the environmental circumstances). We also know that rigor mortis can take up to 72 hours to subside (or whatever the correct medical term may be).

The autopsy was performed on 27th December at 8.15am - some 30+ hours after death.

And so we see that once again StacyD has given a perfectly accurate account of events which fit with all we know about the case and of medical science..... so WHY ON EARTH did Tipper see fit to make the seemingly daft and random comment "Rigor was leaving not arriving at the time of the autopsy"???

I have to say that I wonder if she is applying a tactic of jameson's. i.e. if you make the response noticeable enough or indignant enough, no-one will bother to read the question!

12. Jayelles

Hmm

Hmm. JonBenet's body was found in the room the Ramseys referred to as their "wine cellar". Does Louisa/Tipper really find it "frightening" that people might assume the Ramsey winecellar was ... ahem... cool??

(I don't think we actually know the temperature of the wine cellar, however, if the Ramseys used a warm room for their wine cellar, it would IMO be most unusual etiquette - especially for people of their social standing!)

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The post Tipper made responding to Stacy Dittrich's article is a jameson tactic, imho.

14. Jayelles

Yes it is.

15. Thanks Everyone!!

I was alerted to this fantastic site by a mutual friend and have to tell you all how great this is!! In my own defense against this "Tipper" woman, I obtained my facts for my article strictly through actual search warrants, affidavits, witness statements and articles written about the Jon Benet case. I commented on it strictly through the eyes of an experienced law enforcement investigator and what I perceived to be "flaws" in the case. Of course, this will always open up room for differences of opinions and I welcome them all. Jayelle, your rock-solid defense on my article is no less than wonderful!! It's great to see so many people taking interest in a case that deserves undivided attention like Jon Benet....Again, thanks to all of your supporting comments and be safe!!

Best,
    Stacy Dittrich
    www.stacydittrich.com

16. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Welcome Stacy...we love new voices of reason here.

You ARE aware of our wee little hazing welcome ceremony of course???.......

17. Jayelles

I just hate spin. Spin is used for selling whether it be goods, people or ideas. It has no place in a murder investigation.

Your article was pretty accurate - certainly a lot more accurate than Tipper's response to it!

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yatta!

Hello, Stacy! Welcome aboard.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to FFJ, Stacy! It's great to have you here. We have a wealth of information about the Ramsey case (and other cases), as well as many experts in various fields who contribute to interesting discussions.

I am sorry you were attacked by Tipper for having the courage to write the truth about Mary Lacy's biased and laughable exhoneration of the Ramseys, but I am not surprised. You will find that Ramsey defenders attack anyone who posts documented facts and evidence about the case because it invariably reveals Ramsey lies, half-truths and questionable behavior. This has been the situation for over 11 years now. In that time, we have witnessed the most hateful and disgusting behavior from those who are more interested in rehabilitating the reputation of their beloved Ramseys than finding justice for JonBenet.

Again, welcome to FFJ. Oh, and don't worry about Zotto's mention of the "wee little hazing welcome ceremony." It's nothing. Really. You DO have insurance, don't you?

20. Jayelles

And when the going gets tough, they resort to arguments over semantics. That really bugs me too. I remember a discussion at WS with a particular RST poster which extended for PAGES over the semantics of a 2/3 word phrase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice