Misinformation at Topix

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Could someone please bring the post over here for those of us who are Topix-impaired? TIA

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ditto!

I missed it too and happen to be enjoying a break right now from a few of the posters that I DON'T miss.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's on the crime library thread.

Nuisance
    Tamaroa, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#3 Monday Feb 25
    Who the hell got CL shut down? Was E2 or Athena? Both of them were having major meltdowns at my last check. Good times, "ladies."

We know E2 is just hardcore evil and can't control herself from spewing hatred wherever she posts, but what I don't get, Athena, is, if you're so very high and mighty and above it all, why did you even come back to CL, especially after getting that Sycamore mod spot (that you finally stopped abusing?) Not that it wasn't BRILLIANT to see you display who you really are...you completely blew away all that I had previously thought about you, and now we all know exactly what your game really is. The best part is, you knocked yourself off your throne by thinking no one would ever notice you trying to get away with it - and you totally gave yourself away with your ultra-vicious "snake" post on CL....you took extra effort to post that, too, making sure it was bolded and colored for all to see. Who the hell acts like that? Is that appropriate behavior for a moderator? I should think not.

We're all so stupid, aren't we? Guess we're not.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, JC.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

Nuisance tells it like it is on Topix. You are just the best NP.

6. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Cynbenet does make me angry. I know it shouldn't bother me....but she soes have a website for missing/murdered children. Why does she have to be so ugly? Now, I know I have been and can be but she is such a smart azz...you have to ask yourself what is her intentions? Is it one of those I have to realize that she is on a different path? What is she searching for on the internet?

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Speaking of which:

Cynbenet mentioned something about seeing Patsy Ramsey at Jessica Lunsford's funeral. Was Patsy there? I can't find anything that says she was. Sounds like Cynbenet either was seeing things or just saw someone who looked like her from a distance.

Can anyone help me?

8. RiverRat

Noooooooo - Patsy was not there. She did send Mark Lunsford a pillow if I recall correctly though.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Right, right. Even then, I thought that was creepy.

10. RiverRat

ML probably felt the same......

At least it wasn't one of her Paintings!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You said a mouthfull.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Patsy defined creepy. Remember when she "showed up" at the door of a family who had just lost a child? That woman had no idea of boundaries. Hence...the murder of JonBenet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice