James Kolar's new book! It's what we have been waiting for! Daily Beast article!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jul 18, 2012.

1. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

I would like to see them, please.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I agree. Good job to Carol and T.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orson Wells 1984

3. fr brown

fr brown Member

I'd like to know what kind of a toy Kolar thinks made the back marks.

4. whitewitch1

I'd like to know whose DNA was found on the "garotte." I didn't even know it had been tested.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

There is something huge in that Daily Beast text and so far I haven't heard anyone mention it.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Not only can you see unbroken cobwebs in the window casing (that definitely proves NO ONE went through that basement window), there were cobwebs hanging off several of the broken parts of the open window! That proves the window was NOT broken the night of JonBenet's death!

What horrible lies and half-truths Lou Smit peddled to the world in order to save his beloved Ramseys.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

One of the huge things I see is that Lacy wouldn't listen to Kolar after he said there was no evidence for an intruder. Lacy belittled Kolar in front of the other investigators and basically said, don't bother me unless you come up with an intruder! Lacy didn't care where the facts and evidence led. She wanted an intruder so she could exonerate her friends, the Ramseys. Kolar couldn't make up an intruder out of whole cloth, so he had to quit the investigation.

Kolar's book shows just how hell-bent Lacy was on not investigating the case, but finding an intruder so she could declare the Ramseys innocent.

Kolar has blown the whistle on Lacy's corruption and incompetence!

Attached Files:

8. Elle

Elle Member

I'm keen to know this too!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Don't keep me in suspense Bob, you mention it! :) Looking forward to your photos too!

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What? That the case is a cold case and not actively being investigated like Garnett thinks/states it is?

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, I"m going to answer my own question: what else is in this book?

I actually got a copy, so I've read some of it. I'm sure Tricia thinks I'm going to have something to add to the drama on her program tonight, but right now, I'm stuck on STUTTERING!!!

I'm only through about 80 pages and I can't believe how we've been duped. Well, not all of us, but it wasn't for lack of them trying.

The book is easy to read and in fact, starts with an intruder scenario so well written in terms of sheer entertainment, I saw it like a movie in my head. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if I didn't always know where Kolar's depiction was originating, the evidence he was using to set up what clearly is a Lou Smit-like attempt to explain how a foreign faction committed these crimes. It's so well written, I even enjoyed it--as fiction.

Then Kolar gets into the case proper: bits of evidence we've wondered about for years start tumbling out. He's put together an excellent summation of the crime from the beginning, streamlined and succinct, yet rather complete for all the distractions he could have gotten lost in. It's a good revisiting of the case without all the BS we have waded through for 15 years.

By the chapter on the autopsy, my jaw was on the floor.

What it took us ordinary, non-expert citizens 15 years of our lives to dig out of all the conflicting information, LE knew in Boulder on Day Two. No wonder the word most often used to describe the Ramseys by the confused public in the early years was arrogant. I don't know when Patsy and John figured out they were untouchable, but my guess is it was when Hunter announced no indictments.

It's just my opinion, but there is no reason at all that the Ramseys shouldn't have been arrested the moment they set foot back in Colorado, if for nothing else but to nail them for child abuse. Kolar may have a different take on that, but I'll have to keep reading to find out.

I will say Kolar is a good storyteller. He's straightforward and has an eye for the simplest detail that gives the people peppered into this case a humanity. Whether it's the setting or a personal element that gives perspective to what is going on around them, he draws you in, which is what good writing does.

I have peeked ahead and some things that have popped out at me had my blood boiling.

So I highly recommend the book, but only if you get yourselves to the doctor for some blood pressure meds and anxiety pills.

Because if what I've read so far and the video Carol put up for us today is any indication, I'm booking a month at the Last Resort for People with a Conscience.

:justice: :gavel:

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I agree with all of your outstanding posts. Yes, cream rises to the top as will Carol and Tricia. My thanks to both of you for such dedication to a cause that so many have either forgotten or shown indifference to.

You are both heros!

I ordered my copy today and within a few days I should have it and all I can say is HERE WE GO AGAIN! I will add that I am very uplifted that this book is out and that maybe some good may come almost sixteen years later

I love you all

13. cynic

cynic Member

Talk about "flights," what about the 1st class champagne and shrimp flight that Karr had on the taxpayer's dime from Thailand without a shred of evidence to back the arrest warrant. :moron:

14. cynic

cynic Member

For those interested in getting a copy quickly, It is only out of stock through Amazon directly, but if you click on "new" (at Amazon, next to the price) a list of sellers will appear who have had the book in stock for some time and expedited shipping is available.
    I noticed the book last week, ordered it, received it today and have been reading it feverishly.
    Let me tell everyone that the book is a BOMBSHELL. Kolar completely dismantles IDI.

15. whitewitch1

Was it the "OTHER DNA found" and DNA on "the murder weapon?" That was what stood out most to me.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Bravo, Koldkase!

Thank you for this excellent synopsis. I will buy the book the first time I set eyes on it! Unfortunately I have no sound with the Ramsey basement video. Tried my husband's computer same deal, WhiteWitch had no sound either, so I don't feel so neglected. I feel it was caused by the latest adobe download (?). Hope I can hear Tricia's broadcast tonight (?).
    I'll order the book through Amazon.

17. whitewitch1

Until I can get a copy, I sure would appreciate you posting what you've read so far, such as this. TIA, KK.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Prior sexual abuse was affirmed.

In Kolar’s book, he says he reviewed transcripts of police intervews with at least five physicians and forensic pathologists from around the country who were shown photographs of injuries taken from JonBenet’s autopsy report. Their conclusion, writes Kolar, was that JonBenet had been “subjected to sexual intrusion†some time before her death, and that “digital penetration was consistent with this type of injury.â€

19. Elle

Elle Member

We all suspected this JC, didn't we? What will John Ramsey's reactions be with this latest book, I wonder(?). Will he try and sue him?

20. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, JC! I'm speechless!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice