Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 27, 2013.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Now that the story has been picked up nationwide, I wanna see reporters banging on Lacy's door! I demand it! HEAR BOB TALKING!!!!!!!! I want to see that pudgy little face SWEATING until those hair curtains are so wet that they resemble Jameson's greasy locks!!!

I want some answers.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Let's hope this happens Bob! Good for you posting this infomation.

3. BobC

I want to whole world to know, Elle. I am about to spit up from all the poor pitiful Ramseys stories.

Hey John!!! This is the real "other side of suffering!"

4. BobC

GET JAMESON ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

She must have shrunk away from the glaring light of TRUTH, her beady little eyes glistening like that greasy mop of hers! HEAR BOB TALKING!!!!!

Okay. I'll shut up now.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, BobC, let's hear from all those who danced on JonBenet's grave, shilling lies and disinformation for Team Ramsey to fill their own pockets and resumés!

While we're waiting...and don't hold your breath...let's take a stroll down Ramsey Lane.

What did Governor Owens have to say after the Grand Jury ended and Hunter performed his abdication from responsibility as the BDA to shill for the Ramseys?

Many will remember this, but the number of times the governor spoke of the "killers" in the PLURAL case strikes me at this moment as very interesting:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=55978&highlight=Mark+Beckner#post55978

More than one? But then the Governor seems to have been incorrectly advised of the Grand Jury's indictment, as well, as he says the case can go forward WITHOUT a grand jury indictment. Was the governor confused? Misleading the public? Or lied to himself?

Hard to say. Thoughts?

6. BobC

Me too, KK. I also recall that the first responders from the FBI that morning said they felt two people were involved, not just one.

Oh GOD what I wouldn't give to have seen Jameson's face when this article came out!!!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Go shout it from the BOULDER ROOFTOPS Bob! WRITE A BOOK!

8. wombat

wombat Member

Traveling for work, couldn't read this, couldn't listen to Tricia's show, still don't have time to post much - but this is so great I had to check in.

Back later in the week.

Rest in peace, Jonbenet

9. Elle

Elle Member

Fighting words from Governor Owens, KK, with no ending! (?). Did he ever
    state who he had in mind when stating they were targeting the right murder suspects?

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Just too crushed to speak.....The b$%&tards knew all along. And AH is peacefully enjoying his retirement. ML too. Lets face it, the present DA is pretty spineless too. At the very least he could go after JR and/or JAR. Patsy us dead, BR is unprosecutable. But I doubt he will. The RST will pull the BR-underage involvement card out of the deck every time. Because in going after JR, it has to come out who he covered for, and who/what they did not protect JB from. It sounds like the sexual assault led to the head bash led to the death as far as the GJ was concerned.
    Wonder what Lou Smit is thinking now-"Hey, Lou- do they have postcards in Hell? Drop us a line with your thoughts. Keeping a few spots warm there, are ya? "

11. Elle

Elle Member

No one could say this any better than you, DeeDee! Bravo! It sure does leave one with very bad feelings, doesn't it?

12. BobC

Ramsey is engaging in behavior right now that I can't talk about that leads me to believe he is very nervous. Amongst other things, we now have a carnivore DA rather than the meek rabbits that used to be running the show. Had Ramsey just quietly faded into the woodwork years ago, people would have lost interest. Instead, that pompous jackass writes two books of self-pitying drivel, tarring every person currently living with lies and innuendo, and he has rubbed some powerful people the wrong way. Kharma is a :(:(:(:(:(, as they say.

D0on't forget that government is a business, and they want a return on their investment.

13. BobC

I'm glad you guys are here!

Anyone who is upset with this news needs to find solace in how Ramsey must be squirming right now. Makes me very happy.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That actually does help!

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Snakes that don't slither away eventually are left to squirm in the heat.

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Let's hope this story doesn't fade away too fast.

What is the next move? What can be done?

Don't know but I do know I'm doing a special Ramsey show on Monday Feb 4th 9 PM Eastern.

Cherokee can come on again and get so worked up I can feel her sweat through my headphones. LOL.

I'll post the link to the show when I have it all set up and ready to go.

Thanks for bringing this to us BobC.

Back to my orignal two questions; What is the next move? What can be done?

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The honeymoon may be over if this is the first time she found out the truth...

18. heymom

heymom Member

Surprised at this news

I was dealing with an errant son yesterday - college behavior, you can imagine - had people doing some home improvements yesterday, so wasn't paying much attention to the news. Had to go meet hubby and some friends later on. We got home, hubby boots up, reads me the headline and I almost FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!

WHAT???? Read that again!!!!

Oh, my, maybe there will be justice for JonBenet after all!!

I wonder if the truth really will emerge. I do think now that Burke dealt the blow but the rest was coverup and maybe John will eventually have to serve some time for that.

This is incredible. Hugs of vindication to all of you on this forum, especially Tricia for keeping this going all these years.

It's on on Yahoo headlines any more, but it doesn't take too much googling to find a LOT more....

Daily Camera

p.s. The CNN article says JonBenet was found "beaten and strangled." What the hell, why are they making stuff up again????

19. BobC

I think the next step is getting the jurors to speak.

20. BobC

Attached Files:

• hero.jpg
      hero.jpg
      File size:
      32.5 KB
      Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice