For mame - Lee Hill Wanted Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

For Mame

Mame has a habit of getting things a*se about face and I know she reads here, so I'd like to put her right about something.

At Sycamore, she posted:-

You don't have to believe him because he "showed a receipt to Boyles".

1. There were several receipts.
    2. They were provided to Tom Bennett

Gigax immediately contacted Tom Bennett when he found out he was being fingered for Jonbenet's murder and he answered all of Tom Bennett's questions - also offering to take a DNA test to prove his innocence. Tom Bennett was satisfied that Gigax was not a suspect. This has been verified by (name of the female tv Ramsey case journalist who was interviewed on Boyles' show? I cannot remember it but she's well known).

Gigax is an innocent man who got caught up in a Ramsey sideshow. If Mame had ANY credbility as a journalist, she'd be asking why San Augustin and Ollie Gray took part in a documentary saying that Gigax had "disappeared" when they knew full and well he hadn't.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, I know for a fact that she just LOVES this thread, so I am more than sure that she will see your fantastic response, Jay....I take it that she is hot on the heels of Gigax even though he was never a suspect and that has been verified?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG What now? How many times does an innocent man have to be cleared before he gets some peace?

For the record, I found gigax by putting his name into Google. Boom. Came right up. Address and phone number.

Barny "Ollie" Fife and Mister "San Augustin" Magoo should learn how to use Google. It's really helpful when you are trying to find those suspects who went "deep underground. " LOL.

4. Jayelles

What was the name of the REAL journalist who checked this out? I know I've asked this before, I get mixed up between some of the names when I can't put faces to them. She was also interviewed on Boyles when the Karr fiasco broke (round about the same time as you were).

The whole Karr and Gigax stuff really outrages me. I think it should be punishable by law when journalists abuse their position and knowingly present misinformation to the unsuspecting public. I know for a fact that we want JonBenet's killer brought to justice regardless of who that might be. But I really think a lot of IDIs are only interested in proving the Ramseys didn't do it. It's all about clearing them. This was corroborated to me when an IDI responded to posts I'd been making elsewhere about familial DNA testing saying that it seemed "silly" to have to find a match to the DNA in order to believe the Ramseys are innocent and besides, the killer might even be dead after all these years! Where's the passion for finding justice for JOnBenet? None it seems - all that matters is clearing their beloved Ramseys!

People talk about parallels between the Ramsey case and the McCann case but I don't think there are any parallels between the way the parents have behaved in both cases. The McCanns are actively working to find their daughter, they are actively working to have laws introduced to protect other children and they are doing so in a low key manner. The Ramseys could have used their high profiles to advance the case or to improve legislation or awareness b ut all they have ever seemed interested in was their own public image and getting back at those who suspected them. The McCanns have been litigious too - against those who had fabricated vicious smears against their characters (journalists who claimed Madeleine wasn't Gerry's child for example) and they used their financial gains to bolster the Find Madeleine fund. We know the jonBenet fund was a joke.

Why isn't John Ramsey campaigning for the DNA backlog to be cleared? Why isn't he campaigning for familial DNA testing to be introduced? Why isn't he actively pursuing justice for his daughter?

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Was it Laura Ingle?

It outrages me as well! Gigax has suffered enough at the hands of pus-brained idiots who can't seem to understand plain English.

Boulder DA investigator, Tom Bennett, stated unequivocably that John Steven Gigax was not, and never has been, a suspect in the Ramsey case.

Most importantly, Gigax has proof through dated and time-stamped store receipts (as well as witnesses) that he was not in Colorado at the time of JonBenet's death.

Copies of those receipts have been shown on national TV, but that doesn't stop evil and malicious people like Mary Suma (Mame) and others from persecuting an innocent man. They are viciously trying to destroy an innocent human being.

That is the Ramsey's legacy; not the pursuit of justice for JonBenet, but the active and vengeful destruction of innocent lives.

Michael Tracey and his band of goofy gumshoes (Ollie, Smit, and San Augustin) LIED. I repeat, THEY LIED. It was never difficult to find Gigax, and all their alleged evidence was nothing more than innuendo piled on top of idiocy, packaged in such a way that they thought no one would ever expose their con job. Michael Tracey actually ADMITTED he never really thought Gigax was a suspect when he stated that he believed John Mark Karr was the real intruder all along.

It is apparent that for Ramsey apologists and supporters, any innocent person will do when you need an "intruder" in order to prove Ramsey innocence and rehabilitate their image - which was the central theme of Michael Tracey's fact-deficient crocumentaries.

Michael Tracey ABUSED the good name and person of John Gigax in order to sell a product and make money.

It is absolutely disgusting that Tracey has the nerve to teach classes on media and ethics. What a repulsive joke. It's like having Hitler teach classes on appreciation for Jewish culture.

Because he already knows the answer.

6. Jayelles

Cherokee>>

Isn't she from Little House on the Prairie? LOL

No that isn't a name I am familiar with. This is a well known journalist whom one would associate with the Ramsey case. Maybe blonde haired? I'm hesitating to say Carol McKindley but it might have been her. Tricia would know.

ETA, this woman I am thinking on has a careful manner. I got a sense that she was really considering the questions before answering. Does that sound like Carol McKindley. Is she from Colorado?

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

Who is Lee Hill??????

8. Cherokee

Hahaha. That's Laura INGALLS, Miss Smarty Pants! :bigstick:

Yes, Carol McKinley was the Denver Fox News correspondent. And now that you mention it, I remember Carol did do a news report on Michael Tracey's lies about John Gigax. Carol McKinley is a awesome.

9. Jayelles

I thought it was her.

10. Jayelles

Isn't he on the run? Was he a friend of Mame's? Did he have something to do with the selling of Ramsey case information?

Don't know.

11. Cherokee

Excerpt from a post made by Tricia here at FFJ on August 20, 2003 -

Walter Leon Hill aka Lee Hill formerly attorney at law.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is he important in the JonBenet Ramsey case? Because he is a connection. He has a connection and there is a warrant out for his arrest. Because Lee Hill was part of one of the worst attacks on an innocent family we have ever been witness to. Lee Hill is still very much a part of the JBR case.

Lee Hill originally questioned John Ramsey under oath in a little known lawsuit.

Lee Hill represented Stephen Miles, a local photographer who is sued the Ramseys, the National Enquirer and two of the supermarket tabloid's reporters for libel, slander and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
    In his lawsuit, Miles alleges he was defamed by two Enquirer articles published in the fall of 1997. The articles labeled Miles a pedophile and quoted an unnamed source as saying John Ramsey believed the photographer killed his daughter.

Ramsey has denied making any such statements, and the Enquirer's attorneys contend that Miles is, in fact, a pedophile.

Lee Hill deposed John Ramsey mid-October 1998

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ram...98/18rams.html

Fast forward to the year 2000

In February of 2000 Nancy Krebs was watching Fox News. She saw Lee Hill being interviewed. Nancy went to a phone booth and called him. She felt that she could trust Hill.

Lee Hill is the man, along with Steven Singular, who brought Nancy Krebs to Boulder and started one of the most outrageous attacks on an innocent man's character I have ever seen. The whole story turned out to be a lie. Yet even though, through recently released public documents, it's been proven that Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter and Boulder Daily Camera Editor Barrie Hartman were aware from the start that Krebs had a history of lying to law enforcement both of them went forward to give Nancy Krebs credibility. To the shock of many in law enforcement.

Lee Hill was there every day. Calling, Pushing. Desperately trying to perpetrate Nancy Krebs’ lies.

Whether Nancy believed she was telling the truth or knew she was lying can be argued either way.

What were the lies Nancy told the authorities?

Fleet White Sr. killed JonBenet Ramsey. By the way Fleet White Sr. would have been in his mid 80’s when the death of JonBenet occurred. Fleet White Jr and John Ramsey were in a pedophile sex ring. Abusing children. There were movies made. Movies that were sold for profit.

The story Nancy Krebs told was absurd. Claiming that members of her family were at the White's party the night JonBenet was murdered which the police, according to the just released documents, were able to prove to be false.

Many people now have access to the whole file on the Nancy Krebs case . You will see many people posting parts of the file on forums discussing the JonBenet case. Why? Because it was the handful of people on the Internet that shoved this crap down our throats. Mocking us when we asked to see the evidence. Having seen the file myself now I know why. Now we will post the truth. The whole truth.

In the words of Nancy Krebs' own police department from her hometown, Nancy is a "5150." CRAZY. That's their term. Not mine.

The absurdity of this saga of the JonBenet Ramsey case continues on.

Fleet White has fought long and hard to get the people responsible, the people who should have known better, held accountable for their actions. So far no luck. But after all this is Boulder. Where else could a woman breeze into town with a far out story of ritual abuse, sex rings, conspiracies, and not only be taken seriously but have the local newspapers hail her as the "Mystery Witness" who could break the case wide open. Anywhere else in the country she would have been seen for what she is. In my opinion she is a disturbed individual. It’s been proven she has lied to law enforcement before.

Lee Hill was a driving force behind the Krebs debacle. Behind the attempted destruction of an innocent man. Why? I don't know. Could Hill have wanted fame? Perhaps. Was Hill part of a bigger plan? A plan that involved others? Could be. You will have to decide as we present the evidence.

Lee Hill was afforded all kinds of publicity when Nancy Krebs came into Boulder with her outlandish story. TV, Newspapers, Radio. He seemed to be the darling of the media if you will.

Then on Aug. 2002 Lee Hill allegedly held a loaded gun to his wife's head. He was arrested. He was released on bond, which included the stipulation of, "No contact with weapons of any kind." Legally maneuvering took place. He was again arrested. Evidence was suppressed. The battle continued on.

Yet not one media outlet has covered the Lee Hill story except his first arrest in Aug. 2002. No big headlines warning the people of Boulder that this once great attorney, who brought the "mystery witness" into their lives, is on the lam and is armed. Nothing. Their silence is deafening.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive.../newsspin.html

(scroll for the Lee Hill story)

Could it be the media is embarrassed by how they embraced Hill and now just want him to go away? Barrie Hartman of the Boulder Daily Camera should be mortified at how he backed Hill and Krebs. Yet not a word from that ace journalist Barrie Hartman.

Here is where the story stands as of today.

Lee Hill was arrested on June 25th 2003. Driving without a license, no insurance, more importantly, Lee Hill's bond was still in effect, which meant NO CONTACT WITH WEAPONS. Lee Hill was found with over 25 knives in his car. Many homemade it appears. Also Lee Hill had filed down a key ring full of keys to deadly points. Once again he was arrested and his weapons confiscated. He was released and a few days later, inexplicably, he was allowed to collect his weapons and leave. Why the BPD gave Lee Hill back his weapons is beyond me. He was under an order of the court not to have any. But they did. He jumped bond and hasn't been seen since.

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

Thanks so much for that post. Is Lee Hill a lawyer also?

There truly are some incredible low lifes out there, but the fact that Boulder even entertained this says volumes and the fact that he was given his "tools" back also says volumes. Do they not care about their children or their citizens in Boulder. It boggles the mind.

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

I read a synopsis of Singular's book a few years back and I knew right then and there he was bogus. Never bought it or read further. He was on TV the other day - I can't remember for what nor do I care.

14. Cherokee

He was. His license to practice law has been revoked.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHAHA Maimed thinks Singular hung the moon. :yes:

That's because Singular is a "celebrity" and published author, not to mention, talks to maimed. OH, and Singular orginally promoted NANCY KREBS' CHILD SEX RING theory, as well, along with Lee. The book you're referring to which Singular wrote early on purports that JonBenet's murder was committed by...wait for it...A CHILD SEX RING! Singular is the man Hunter sent to California to "look into" Fleet White, as well. Singular was also in the original meeting with Hunter and Lee Hill, when Hill "presented" Krebs' wacky lies to Hunter and a BPD detective the first time. We're supposed to believe that Nancy Krebs just came out of "nowhere" a few years AFTER the murder to make her looney accusations.

Think...a MOVIE deal! Fame! Fortune! Well, "it was said" that was the motivation behind the whole Krebs scam. Some people took the bait, hook, line, and sinker. Amazing how gullible some people are, isn't it?

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not to mention, it's hard to practice law when you're a fugitive avoiding capture.

He's probably in Boulder anyway. Living next door to Lacy.

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And being lovingly coddled by the DA's office.

18. Jayelles

Mame is remarkable. I've never come across another case follower who so consistently gets their facts back to front as Mame does! AND to boot, she has the gall to claim "sources" and "inside information" for all her wrong-facts. The amazing thing is, despite the fact that she is so frequently wrong, she never wavers in her confidence in claiming her next set of misinformation!

Her latest non-fact is her claim that there were more than 10 markers for the second sample of DNA in the Ramsey case. Koldkase posted (correctly) that it was entered into CODIS when they had ten markers. There were press releases about this at the time. We were told that there were nine good makrkers and one weaker marker but that it was enough for it to get into CODIS. Mame argued that "her information" told her that there were more than ten markers.

She must surely have the worst sources in the world :)

Anyway, that wasn't quite what I wanted to rant about. Mame simply hasn't got a clue about the Tracey/Gigax story. She says it's a non-issue because the documentary never aired in the US - it was "only" shown in a foreign country ... LOL The Tracey Gigax as Prime Suspect documentary didn't show in the US because it was a parcel of lies and was exposed as such BEFORE it had a chance to air in the US. The documentary was completely reworked and shown in the US with all the references and accusaitons against John Gigax removed. If they had aired it in its original form in the US, John Gigax would have been able to sue Mills and Tracey. Even if we hadn't identified him from the UK airing, someone would have been smart enough to do it when it showed in the US and the end result would have been the same - except instead of him being named on the forums, he'd have been named in a tabloid.

The documentary breached Ofcom rules. In fact, there is an entire dossier on this which is not public. If jameson is "in" with Tracey, she may know about it, but I somehow doubt it. I am certainly not going to post any of it.

It is no coincidence that the "Prime Suspect" documentary is the only one of Tracey/Mills Ramsey docs which does not repeat on British television. If Mame had the brains she was born with, she'd be able to connect the dots herself. Alas, she is too chewed up with jealousy for Tricia to be able to acknowledge any such thing.

Incidentally, the complaints which were on the Ofcom website which Tipper pulled up have nothing to do with John Gigax and were only the usual objections to the programme in terms of decency - showing of autopsy photos kind of thing.

Also - Tipper was looking in the wrong place for a complaint by John Gigax.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Suma's sources?! Come on......the same ones that Candy and jameson have - Team Ramsey. That must be where she received the FLESH under JonBenet's fingernails bullsmit!

20. Cherokee

IMHO, Mame's sources are the voices in her head. That's where she gets her "information." Not even Team Ramsey has been wrong as much as Mame.

Remember when Mame kept posting that Fleet White was the poster Spade? Even Team Ramsey knows THAT'S not true. She also claimed Spade was BrotherMoon, and THAT is something that even the dumbest RST knows isn't remotely possible. Mame just likes to hear her lips flap. I seriously thinks she gets up every morning and decides to inflict a new lie on the populace just to see how much traction (and attention) she can get out of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice