Peter Boyles looks back

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Feb 4, 2012.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Wasn't it ST who said that the public knows only about 10% of the evidence?

2. Elle

Elle Member

This was the thread I was enjoying when I had to go for therapy for a stiff neck. Dammit! I had to avoid the computer and go for therapy. It will take me for ever to catch up.

KK, did you notice in this thread we spoke about people who talked too fast. I liked Peter Boyle's voice and you were ready to bash him one. :)
    I personally think you have one of the best speaking voices I have heard lately. So there! Yes! I have always loved listening to someone who has a good voice.

I have my favourites. Richard Burton was No.1 with me when it came to speaking.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

AWWWW. That's so sweet of you to say, Elle. I did have some training when I was young, in college, etc. But like I said, that's long ago, so I don't really think about it anymore.

Yes, Burton did have an awesome voice.

I'll have to go back and read again, Elle. I barely remember anything for long any more if I'm not repeating it, but seems Boyle irritated me because he wouldn't shut up and let his guests talk. This drove me crazy in a lot of Ramsey interviews, especially when questioned by LE as I would shout (while reading the transcripts): "QUIT FEEDING HER THE ANSWERS! LET HER SPEAK! QUIT INTERRUPTING!"

Oh well, opportunities missed--some probably deliberately.

Anyway, thank you for your support, Elle. I'm not a professional like Tricia, so it means a lot. :heart:

Also, hope your neck is much better. :pray:

4. koldkase

I think Mike Kane also said something similar. If we ever got those files, I think we'd know exactly what happened and who did what.

I also think we'd know everyone who was in on the cover up, too.

5. Elle

Elle Member

No need to backtrack, KK. I think we all repeat what we say here. It's good to let people know how they came over when it comes to something like a radio broadcast. This is not easy when you're not doing it every day like the pros. Your training paid off!

One has to pay for Physio in Canada. $25.00 first visit. $15 for every other one. Gave up the treatment. It wasn't helping after 10. I'm back to using my own infra red gadget.

6. cynic

cynic Member

7. koldkase

That's a parody? How can you tell?

:floor: Thanks, cynic. I needed that!

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Cynic, It's interesting to note that way back when this was done there were folks who were brave enough not to drink the Ramsey "kool-aid". It seemed that for a time FFJ was about the only forum that actually shouted their guilt. Now so many more are beginning to see the light...well almost anyway. Heh!

9. cynic

cynic Member

Hmm, perhaps I was a bit hasty with that assumption.

If you liked that, you will most likely find the romantic comedy, “Blameless in Boulder,” to be amusing.
    The premise is that JR an PR are coaching Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan to accurately portray them in a movie.
    Patsy: “I mean Meg Ryan, who would not kill to have her portray them in a movie; I know I did, uh, would.”

Blameless in Boulder:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDB20nAOqs

[​IMG]

10. cynic

cynic Member

It might really return to those days once Tricia's secret is revealed, hopefully. :cloud9:

11. koldkase

Please tell me you have this locked up in a deposit box in a bank vault in Switzerland! It might be better than South Park's "Butters"! The male actors aren't anything special, but the women are ROCKING IT! Of course, it's all about a woman anyway, isn't it? :laughup:

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

TV HOST: "John and Patsy, what do the initials DNA stand for?"

PATSY: "Ah, that's easy ... uh, Do Not Answer, at least not without an attorney present!"

Bwaaaahaaaa! :floor:

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OMG, Blameless In Boulder is INSPIRED! :rolling: I loved the part where Patsy coached Meg on how to hyperventilate and pretend to cry!

It's nice to know the people at MadTV weren't fooled by the Ramseys.

14. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

Madtv did a hilarious spoof on John Mark Karr but I can't find it anywhere. I'd love to see it again. Michael McDonald played him (as he did JR in the skit posted prior to my post) and he did an awesomely hilarious job of it.
    Anyone have it?

15. cynic

cynic Member

It was hilarious, but unfortunately I don't have it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice