Jerry Sandusky Found Guilty on 45 Counts!!!

Discussion in 'Crimes, Trials & Missing Persons' started by Cherokee, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

http://news.yahoo.com/ncaaf--jerry-...t-victims-heroes-penn-state-civil-suits-.html

Jerry Sandusky the monster is held accountable and his sex abuse victims are heroes for testifying

By Dan Wetzel
    Yahoo! Sports
    52 mins ago

BELLEFONTE, Pa. – Juror No. 4, the foreman, gray-haired and middle-aged, stood high in the back row of the jurors' box, looked down at some sheets of paper, then at Jerry Sandusky and began to deliver a verdict a long, sad time coming.

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

Of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse. Of indecent assault. Of endangering the welfare of children.

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

Of terrorizing the poorest and most vulnerable of this area's youth. Of abusing his fame as a former Penn State defensive coordinator. Of conducting a charade of charitable work to supposedly help children.

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

Forty-five times it rang out. Juror No. 4 hammered each one home with the independent force each one deserved.

There were just three charges Sandusky escaped on. After each of those not guilty counts, it seemed that the foreman raised his voice as he returned to this parade of guilty verdicts.

He seemed to make sure each count deserved its own moment to linger, to emphasize the torture and pain and shattered innocence it produced. Oral sex. Anal sex. Fondling. One despicable act worse than the next.

This here was a night of redemption, a predator laid bare with nowhere to hide, with no more lies to tell, with no one left to save him.

"Mr. Sandusky," Judge John Cleland said when this dramatic, nearly eight-minute condemnation was finally, fully read, "you have been found guilty by a jury of your peers."

[snip]

Moments later Sandusky gave a quick wave to his family as he was led out sheriff's deputies. Judge Cleland will sentence him formally in about 90 days.

The 68-year-old faces up to 442 years behind bars, or what might as well be forever and ever and ever some more. His defense attorney, Joe Amendola, hinted at an appeal, but it likely would be fruitless.

On the other side of the courtroom, Victim No. 6, who as an 11 year-old in 1998 was abused by Sandusky in a Penn State locker room shower, an act that was investigated but never prosecuted, laid his head on the top of the bench in front of him and sobbed uncontrollably. He was soon hugging family members who had joined him.

"I'm just overwhelmed," he said, now a grown man, strong and no longer timid in the face of an old pathetic coach.

Soon reporters were racing out of the courthouse, set to break the news of the guilty verdict to a huge throng that had gathered on the steps. Dottie Sandusky was kneeling by then in front of her family, trying to provide comfort when the word of the verdict hit the masses.

The roaring cheers and screams of joy swept right through the courthouse door, up the stairs and into the second-floor courtroom. They startled Dottie, whose head snapped up at the noise and then sunk down as she realized the people of Centre County were celebrating her husband's demise.

[snip]

For at least 15 years Sandusky quietly stalked this idyllic, Rockwellian community, preying on its most susceptible boys. Using his Second Mile charity to meet at-risk kids, he often fostered relationships with the poor, the fatherless, the troubled or even simply the bored.

In one haunting bit of testimony, Victim No. 4 recounted that he compartmentalized the sexual abuse from Sandusky, and endured teasing from classmates who suspected something inappropriate because he had so few positives in his life. The chance to leave his little town and troubled home for afternoons hanging around the Penn State football program were enough, he testified.

"I thought, 'I didn't want to lose this. This is something good happening to me,' " he said.

This, time and again, is whom Sandusky chose to target, to trick, to molest, to injure forever. Under the auspicious of mentorship, he stripped them of their innocence and left them in a confused heap in an empty locker room or alone in a dark basement, used and discarded on some creepy waterbed.

[snip]

On and on it went. Years and years and years. Incident and incident and incident.

Until finally, deep into a warm Friday night, Juror 4 stood up in that box, representing 11 other citizens that had poured over each and every allegation during 21 hours of deliberation, and read from those papers.

Finally, it was over for Sandusky. Finally, the deception and protection were gone. Finally, this once hulking man, backed by the prestige of Nittany Lion football, propped up by the illusion of charitable work, had nowhere to run, no tale to tell, no one capable of keeping him from facing the awful truth of his life.

Guilty. Guilty. Damn Guilty.

Attached Files:

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Cherokee, this is a well written article about a horrible event in those young boys (now men) lives. Ol Jer has finally gotten what he deserves. Prison is the only place for him now and I suspect he will be placed in a secure area for his own safety. Too bad because he would be finally be getting what he has dished out for all these years. I had been listening all day long to either HLN or In Session to see if a verdict would be coming in. Then when there was a burst of activity at the courthouse chambers and the Atty General showed up I guessed that a verdict wasn't far off. Those jurors did a great job. There were so many of them that had ties to Penn State that I had my doubts that a guilty verdict could be reached. Ol Jer wanted a jury of his peers and he got one. I'll bet he hoped he would get off because of it. Lucky for us he didn't.

There will be appeals down the road mostly because of the rush to trial and not enough time for the defense to do their work...or so they say. And there will be other Civil lawsuits to come too. Perhaps even more young men willing now to come forward with their stories of abuse at the hands (and other body parts) of Ol Jer.

3. Cherokee

Well said, Zoomama! I was so afraid Jerry would walk. The ways juries are these days (OJ, Casey Anthony, for example), the guilty sometimes go free; thumbing their noses at the justice system and victims.

What is horrible is that Jerry put his victims through hell AGAIN just so he could possibly get off on the charges. I think Jerry is so sick, he enjoyed listening to what he did to them. He smiled and nodded through most of their testimony and smiled all the way through the DA's closing argument, until the end when the prosecutor stood by Jerry and talked about the pieces of the victim's lives Jerry had stolen.

I hated seeing Jerry's toothy grin every day and hearing about him chuckling at the defense table, as if this were all just a big joke. I was SO GLAD to see Jerry's disgusting grin wiped off his face as he did the perp walk to the police car after the guilty verdicts came down. Jerry never thought anyone would go up against the great Sandusky, and if they did, he would be protected by those in authority at Penn State. For once, the good guys won, and I am so relieved.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Do you think that Dottie Sandusky has any part in this guilty verdict? By that I mean do you think she knew what he was doing all these many years and just didn't care?

5. Cherokee

I do think Dottie knew something was going on; how could she not? IMO, Dottie is like a mother who won't believe her daughter when she tells her mom her step-dad is abusing her. The mother doesn't WANT to believe her husband is sexually abusing her daughter, so she goes into complete denial. She doesn't want it to be true, therefore, it's not. Period. It's a terrible psychological coping tool, but many people resort to it in desperation to keep their make-believe world from crumbling.

All the time Jerry spent with those boys alone, Dottie had to rationalize away, if she didn't know the truth outright. Jerry was alone late at night in the showers at Penn State, and down in the basement, with those Second Mile young boys. Jerry always brought one of them along on trips, and slept in THEIR rooms with them instead of with Dottie, supposedly to provide a sense of safety to the boy. When Dottie caught Jerry in that hotel bathroom with the one boy, Jerry left quickly and then tried to blame the boy, telling Dottie the boy was wanting to go home. So, Dottie comes in and yells at the boy and tell him he's ungrateful. She related that story on the stand. It shows that Jerry always had an excuse for when he was caught (like telling that coach who caught Jerry with a boy late at night that they were practicing wrestling moves).

It's obvious Dottie HAD to dismiss any suspicions about Jerry or the horrible truth would come out. Her entire life was based on a lie. And that lie began early.

Jerry never had any interest in dating girls. Finally, his mom is the one who arranged for him to meet and marry Dottie. Jerry went along with it because, back then, that's what you did. You married a nice, respectable girl and tried to fit into an accepted role. The problem is - Jerry isn't sexually attracted to females or males his age; he is attracted to pre-pubescent boys. Once they started growing pubic hair/turning 15 or so, Jerry discarded them and groomed another YOUNGER boy for conquest.

I don't think Matt Sandusky is the only adopted son who was abused, and I also think there was a string of victims before him. Jerry didn't start sexually abusing children in middle age. This has been going on a long time, and Dottie has let it go on; seeing and hearing nothing by choice because the other option was too painful to her. Yes, Dottie knew what Jerry was doing, but her need to erase that truth from her reality overcame the obvious moral necessity to help the boys. Just like those who stand by and let atrocities happen, Dottie is also culpable in Jerry's crimes.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Chero, all that you said is so true. I think Dottie, Sarge, knew about his weakness and let it go on and on because it would crumble their "status" in the community. First Jer was the defensive football coach and held in high regard, then his work in establishing "the Second Mile". He was a saint. Or so the community dubbed him. Of course JoPa was a saint too. The world of football at Penn State is king because of the money raised when they played and were televised. Millions could be made from that.

What really bothers me is the testimony of that last young man who said he screamed at top volume for help and no one came to help him. Dottie had to have heard not just his screams but all of them and ignored them all. Now I wonder how she feels about it all. She has plenty to answer for some day when she meets her maker. All the law suits that will come will help to knock down her life style and empty their bank account and savings and pensions. Goody.

7. Cherokee

It is a delicious irony that everything Dottie tried to keep by ignoring the cries for help is now being taken away from her. I'm sure Dottie probably rationalized the boy's screams as Jerry and the boy "rough housing around" - you know, good clean fun. After all, wasn't that ALL Jerry ever did? Horseplay in the showers that started with throwing liquid soap and ended with sexual abuse. Horseplay in the weight room that started with "wrestling moves" and ended with sexual abuse. Horseplay in the basement that started with "back cracking" and "blowing on a stomach" and ended with sexual abuse.

Because of who Jerry was in the community, he got away with being in dark locker rooms and showers late at night with young boys. He got away with sleeping in the beds of young boys he brought to out of state games, even though he had six kids of his own who needed his attention. He got away with repeatedly raping and molesting young, fatherless boys because even the school counselors wouldn't believe it when victims revealed what Jerry Sandusky had done to them.

In some ways, it reminds me of the Ramsey case in that you never really know what goes on behind closed doors. The Ramseys had a facade much like the Sanduskys, and it was a facade that was vigorously defended, much as Dottie has defended Jerry.

I recently read an article on the dynamic of families entrapped in keeping the secret of molestation and sexual abuse, and it is one of NEVER talking about the elephant in the room. It's like a delicate house of cards that is so unstable, any hint about the reality inside could make the whole thing come down. Thankfully, there were people courageous enough to take on the Sandusky house of cards and perversion.

I think it's reprehensible that Sandusky's attorneys don't care about the victims or what they went through. They don't care that Sandusky has been convicted by the evidence. All they want to do is try to appeal on a technicality - truth be damned. It is a spit in the face of the victims, and I hope to God Sandusky's lawyers are not successful in their appeal attempt. I despise the Sanduskys and their attorneys for putting those boys through such cruel public torment. There is no hell hot enough.

8. Cherokee

THIS IS DISGUSTING! Sandusky is defiant, wants "people to know that he's not guilty"

Who does he think he's fooling? Sick pervert. He can't even admit the truth when it's public for all the world to see!

The game is up, Jerry! Thanks to the courage of your victims and other witnesses, we know what you were doing all those years. Don't like the loss of your freedom and being in jail? How do you think those young boys felt when they were forced to be your sexual servants and imprisoned by your perversions?

How DARE you be "defiant"! You should be crawling on your knees, asking forgiveness and begging for mercy. How dare you try to keep up the charade of innocence when you took away the innocence of so many children. YOU. MAKE. ME. SICK.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ronclad-case/2012/06/25/gJQAJslY1V_story.html

Defense lawyer: Ex-Penn St. assistant Sandusky wants ‘people to know that he’s not guilty’

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, June 25, 3:32 PM

BELLEFONTE, Pa. — A lawyer for Jerry Sandusky says the retired Penn State assistant football coach wants “people to know that he’s not guilty.â€

Sandusky was convicted Friday of 45 counts for sexually abusing 10 boys over 15 years.

Karl Rominger, who represents Sandusky along with Joe Amendola, says he visited the 68-year-old convict at the Centre County jail Monday.

Rominger says Sandusky’s mood is defiant.

[snip]

9. Elle

Elle Member

cherokee and zm. I saw this case on tv recently and it made me feel sick inside. Oh good grief, I have to be thankful my three sons were never in any trouble because they were all into soccer here in Canada, and they were all involved with attending soccer practice etc. Parents have to be trusting of coaches when it comes to their sons or daughters being in their control for hours on end. I am so glad he was found guilty. How many more are out there we don't know about? They will have to do something more concrete about protecting and guarding students during their training sessions.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee, the reality of this Sandusky horror is EXACTLY like the Ramsey case: rich, powerful people covering up for a sexual assault, predatory behavior, etc.

In the Ramsey case, it led to a horrible death for the victim. But those rich, powerful people are still covering it up, aren't they?

One thing I have heard stated by experts who have been discussing the Sandusky case and trial goes to the heart of a true predatory child molester: THEY NEVER ADMIT THE TRUTH. EVER.

Do you really think that the sick, perverted, brute Jerry Sandusky cares AT ALL about his victims? Doing what he did to COUNTLESS HELPLESS CHILDREN, do you really think he's now going to say Sorry?

No, that's not how these monsters are built.

In the end, there is no justice for what Sandusky has done. His victims at least have a legal verdict giving them some measure of relief knowing he won't be doing thing again, unless he's put in jail/prison with young boys.

And frankly, what we know of Penn State's involvement in this, I wouldn't put it past them, as I hold them EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOLESTATION OF THESE CHILDREN.

They KNEW. They COVERED IT UP. They ALLOWED IT TO CONTINUE WITH FULL AWARENESS THAT SANDUSKY WAS RAPING CHILDREN, STILL IN CONTACT WITH CHILDREN AT CAMPS ON THEIR GROUNDS, STILL USING THEIR SHOWERS.

I hope those victims OWN PENN STATE--and frankly, BURN THOSE LOCKER ROOMS TO THE GROUND.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Of course his wife knew. So did the coaches and administrators at Penn State. I can't believe most of the employees at Second Mile didn't know. Who do these people think they're kidding? They knew and they all ALLOWED HIM TO DO IT by turning their heads. Why? BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY'D LOSE THEIR STATUS, POSITIONS, and ABILITY TO MAKE HUGE MONEY WITH ASSOCIATED JOBS if they took on the MEGA INSTITUTION CALLED PENN STATE by blowing the whistle.

I hate to sound cynical, dear FFJ friends, but life has taught me few people are actually brave enough to fight for the truth unless it's THEIR lives that are being destroyed. So they close their eyes and make excuses to assuage any guilt they might feel: I'm probably imagining things; there's nothing I can do but get myself fired; it's not my responsibility; etc.

Look at the OLD FARTS they sent in to "vouch" for Sandusky at trial: Oh, WE ALL SHOWER WITH CHILDREN! I hope LE immediately sent detectives out to run through these potential PERVERTS' lives with a fine tooth comb. If I had a child anywhere NEAR them in the last 50 years, I'D BE ALL OVER EVERY ONE OF THEM.

BECAUSE THEY ALL KNEW THE TRUTH AND THEY LIED, IGNORED, AND COVERED UP FOR A 6' 6" MAN WHO WAS RAPING CHILDREN UNDER THEIR VERY NOSES. What adult living on this planet in the 21st century sees a grown man doing what Sandusky did with boys he recruited and groomed, out IN PLAIN VIEW, in the public life of sports fame, and doesn't ASK QUESTIONS?

When I first heard that this pervert had "adopted" children, I knew then and there he'd molested them, as well. I'm shocked that one has actually finally come forward, because he's now going to be ostracized from this so-called "family." He's going to get a double dose of Sandusky evil, because that's textbook dynamics of how the families of perverts keep their dirty secrets hidden. I hope the "adopted" Sandusky CHILD SEX SLAVES join the lawsuits and end up, along with all the other victims, with every single penny MR. AND MRS. PERVERT SANDUSKY EVER OWNED.

Because the PERVERT AND HIS ENABLERS WILL ALL KEEP LYING about it. To LE, to us, to themselves.

Not just for a game, either. It's for BILLIONS in revenue, including profits made by all the town's and state's support businesses which make the majority of their money from the draw of the university and the teams, money made from all the students who went/go to Penn State because of its national status in football and sports, and for millions in donations given from corporations and rich private individuals, one hand greasing the other in state contracts, associations, etc., because it's a "prestigious" institution of higher molestation...I mean learning. (Ha. Hitch your wagon to that, fat cats. Oh, we know it's no skin off your back, just those poor children's, backed up to Sandusky; and you couldn't care less about them, as they don't impact your corrupt soul. Besides, you probably have a few rapes under your own belts, actual or metaphorical, so la di da.)

Here's what I believe: Penn State coaches, administrators who knew about Sandusky's little "problem," his wife, family, and friends, ALL ALLOWED JERRY TO RAPE THOSE CHILDREN FOR AT LEAST 12 YEARS WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF IT. And they closed their eyes and sanctioned it for money and power.

Much like what happened in the Ramsey murder case, isn't it? Turns out conspiracy theories are not always nonsense.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  12. Cherokee

Well, isn't that too bad! Jerry wants out of his isolation cell or he'll go "nutty"

Guess what, Jerry, you don't get what you want anymore ... although I'd love for them to put you in the jail general population! A few days in there, and you'll get what you deserve! It would save us all this stupid "appeals" nonsense and keep the taxpayers from having to pay to keep you alive for the next 20 years or so.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...f-isolation-cell-says-i-am-going-to-go-nutty/

Report: Jerry Sandusky wants out of isolation cell, says "I am going to go nutty"

June 26, 2012 12:07 PM
    By Crimesider Staff

(CBS) BELLEFONTE, Pa. - Jerry Sandusky's lawyer told a Pennsylvania reporter Monday that his client is not suicidal and wants out of the isolation cell where he is being held after his conviction on 45 counts of child-sex abuse last week.

According to Sara Ganim of the Harrisburg Patriot-News, attorney Karl Rominger was the former Penn State assistant coach's first visitor in the Centre County Jail. Ganim reports that Rominger told her no other visitors have been allowed to see Sandusky while he awaits a psychological evaluation.

"He's anxious to be able to move around," Rominger said. "His exact quote to me: 'I don't think I'm suicidal. I'm dealing with this but if I have to sit around in this cell for a few more days, I am going to go nutty.' "

[snip]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  13. Cherokee

My sentiments exactly!!!

I am sick and tired of football/sports ruling everything in supposed educational institutions. Everyone has to bow down to the sport god, everything is sacrificed to it; even the lives of innocent young boys.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Amen.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Bravo Koldkase!

16. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

TO ALL OF YOU -

god, I love you guys. I have just read all of your posts and you are so on the money! I couldn't agree more. I wondered about all of the adoptions and decided they could well be not Dottie's fault of being unable to conceive, but that they didn't have a normal relationship and she was fool enough to go along with it for whatever reason. There is no way any normal wife wouldn't flag his behavior, especially all of the trips with young boys while his kids stayed home. Why did she never confront him? Please. I don't believe her.

Now I have a little different view of JoPa. Remember, He was in his eighties when he died. That is a little bit of a different generation - he truly could have been a little naive/uninformed/backward on the issue of sexual deviance. He DID report it to his superior and left it to them to handle. Sandusky did leave Penn in the months following that. I give JoPa a little bit of a pass on this. I do NOT give the people he reported it to a pass however.

I would love for them to put Sandusky into the general population. Why should he get protective treatment? Those boys had no protection from him.

Hope you all are having a great summer. I love you all, even though I rarely post anymore. I must say that I do come in from time to time....am especially concerned about Wounded. I don't think any of us feel that this is going to have a good outcome. I just wish someone would find him, and I hope it is sooner rather than later.

17. Cherokee

It's so good to see you posting, Driver! We love you, too!

As for Dottie, I had the same thought you did. Maybe Dottie couldn't conceive because she and Jerry rarely, if ever, had sex because he wasn't attracted to her. I sincerely doubt the problem was Dottie's infertility. I think that was a cover story because, of course, they COULDN'T say Jerry was impotent around her. I mean, here was this 6'6" football player and coach who was in a sport that is supposed to be representative of American masculinity. That would tarnish Jerry's reputation.

Six kids is a lot of children to father, and what I want to know is: when Jerry was spending so much time with his victims, who was being a father to HIS adopted children? I guess Dottie, aka "Sarge," was the one who raised them. The Sanduskys adopted five boys and one girl. I suspect the female adoption was Jerry's way of letting Dottie have a girl to dress-up, etc. I still suspect that the other male adoptions could be more of Jerry's victims. Another son, Ray Sandusky, doesn't live in PA and is an artist; a wood-turner. He didn't attend the trial, and when reporters knocked on his door, he said "no comment." I don't blame Ray for not wanting to get involved, but it also makes me think he has good reasons to refuse to go along with the Sandusky lie of the perfect family. I hope he will support his brother, Matt, since the rest of the family has turned their back on him.

I agree with you, Driver, about putting Jerry in protective custody. Why should he have protection? No one protected his victims; which probably number between 150-200 according to an abuse counselor. From the data available, Jerry sexually abused AT LEAST two boys every year, and most sex abusers start at age 16-18, although the counselor said there are kids who start a younger age.

Jerry has left a long trail of victims. Some of them are dead and some are in prison and others are just now coming to terms with what he did to them. The sad thing is, there are many more monsters out there destroying lives, even as we speak. Thank goodness there are those who are brave enough to speak up and reduce those monsters into sniveling, pathetic nothings. Jerry Sandusky's greatest ally was silence; especially from those who should have held him accountable. Everyone looked the other way until there was nowhere else to look but at the horrible things Jerry did to those who trusted him most.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Amen to all of your comments. I watched this unfold and followed it closely and it made me ill every time I saw Sandusky on the screen and those who covered for him all these years.

I hope they all pay dearly. There is nothing much more to add to what all of you have said and I hope that they all get what they deserve and more! I also hope and pray for those who were the victims as they all must carry some deep scars and feelings.

Just disgusting and yes, shades of the Ramsey case with wealth and status allowing this to be swept under the rug

19. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Bravo, Cherokee.

I just heard on the news that Jerry Sandusky may well keep his pension from Penn State. They said Penn State does have some exceptions in allowing pensions to go forward, but that sexual abuse isn't one of them. Wow. I bet it will in the future. They reported that his yearly pension is around $59,000. That isn't so bad. The awards to his victims will surely eat that up. At least we can hope.

20. Cherokee

Yes, we can hope, and if even a fraction of the civil suits that will be filed against Jerry are successful, it SHOULD take all of his pension and then some. Unfortunately, I'm sure Jerry has already transferred all of his assets into Dottie's name, or put them into a secret financial fund, to prevent the money from being taken by a civil suit. I bet that's one of the first things Jerry's lawyers advised him to do. I wonder if any of the victims will file a civil suit against Jerry AND Dottie in order to bring her part in this sordid mess to light and also to access Jerry's money in case he has transferred it to Dottie.

I think it's reprehensible that Jerry can still draw a pension from Penn State as a convicted pedophile. They need to fix that law ASAP, just as they need to fix our national law that allows convicted Senators and Congressmen to draw pensions after they leave Capitol Hill! It's a disgrace that we still allow that loophole, but who is going to fix it? The foxes have control over the henhouse! All of the politicians who have been convicted of sex crimes with interns and financial misappropriation and insider trading WILL DRAW THEIR PENSIONS UNTIL THE DAY THEY DIE!!! They are still living large on our tax dollars, having the last laugh at our expense. It's a disgrace, but you'll never see Congress repeal it, just like they will never vote themselves out of their special insurance/health care and substitute for Social Security. We now have a governing elite who have two sets of laws; one for themselves and one for the rest of us.

Back to Jerry Sandusky - it's much the same at Penn State. From what I understand, it is it's own little fiefdom in PA, and the fallout from what Jerry did AND WHO KNEW ABOUT IT is just beginning. I read an article about Jerry's neighbors on his street who lit fireworks when he was convicted. One woman said she'd always heard through the years to "keep your boys away from Jerry Sandusky." They woman said she never really understood that, but after he was arrested, it made sense. I wanted to say, "what part of keep your boys away" did not give you a clue that Jerry was probably a pedophile? - but I guess if you live where she has all your life, you never questioned anything about Penn State or Jerry Sandusky. Now that the mask of sainthood has fallen, I hope that illusion has forever been changed and when someone hears to keep their boys away from a person, they know what it means and they do something about it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice