Rest In Peace, JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 25, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

As a matter of fact, Beth's grave did have fresh flowers when I was there, more than one arrangment if I recall correctly...quite the contrast of Patsy's and JonBenet's. No Venus FlyTrap though ;)

2. Karen

Karen Member

Yes, but what a silent statement she could have made by doing that! lol!

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Be very interesting if JR was the one to put the flowers on Beth's grave but not on Patsy's or JB's grave. Nedra is nearby, too, but I don't know how fond he was of his mother-in-law.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Nedra's was the same as JonBenet and Patsy's, minus the moldy & tacky looking old items. I firmly believe that Beth's is tended to by her Maternal side of her family and would be shocked now if John took the time to acknowledge ANY of them...

IMO~
    RR

5. Elle

Elle Member

What a lovely statement RR ... "I am a Florida for Life lady!" I wish I was one. I know you have to be careful with your back. Your heart is sure in the right place when you make this visit to Georgia and give JonBenét. special time. Yes it's Marietta, Georgia. I forgot about that. Thank you RR!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice