Fleet and Priscilla White speak out - read the truth & documents HERE

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, May 10, 2014.

1. heymom

heymom Member

It is nice to see Fleet and Priscilla live in person. I wish them nothing but the best now and in the future.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I still believe Mz Krebs....was bought & paid for by the Ramseys and far more than Deserve All they've Requested ~ Team Fleet White FAMILY for Life!!!

RR
    2014!!!

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sup Mouse?

I agree with you on Krebbs, but she came to the gunfight with only a knife, they got what they paid for in spades!

4. cynic

cynic Member

I have noticed in more than one JonBenet forum, (but not here, of course) :) that a misconception has occurred with the regard to the order to dismiss the White’s request to inspect the investigative documents relating to the Krebs debacle.
    I have seen it said that the motion was dismissed with prejudice, which is true, but then it is followed with the statement that the Whites were ordered to pay court costs. This is definitely not true. It was asked for but denied, see below.

The motion to dismiss is GRANTED except paragraph 21 of the attached order is stricken and the request for attorneys’ fees and costs is denied. While the court finds that Plaintiffs’ claims are barred under the principles of res judicata and collateral estoppel, the court finds that the claims were not substantially frivolous, groundless and vexatious, or not well grounded in fact or supported by a legal theory based on existing legal principles or a good faith argument for modification of existing law under C.R.C.P. 11(a) and C.R.S. § 13-17-102 (2) & (6) for two main reasons. (1) Plaintiffs’ present a different motivation for bringing the instant action (compare Response at 21 .vindication in the 2002 action, with Response at 21, transparency regarding the actions of then District Attorney Hunter in the 2014 action) and (2) the passage of time coupled with revelations about the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation.
    [SNIP]
    The Court being fully advised in the premises, hereby GRANTS, Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss with prejudice.

This can be found in the file attachment with the name, Judgement Order in White v Boulder in the second post of this thread.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

THANK YOU, Cynic, for setting the record straight and telling the truth WITH DOCUMENTED REFERENCES (as you always do)!

What part of "the request for attorney's fees and costs is denied" do the RST and IDIers not understand?

Oh, right, ALL of it. They seem to have NO comprehension skills when it comes to reading verified documents. Instead, they believe what they want to believe, facts be damned. The truth has no place in their tiny, illogical world where Ramsey innocence is the Supreme Being and all else must be sacrificed to that ravenous false god.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice