Forums For Justice  

Go Back   Forums For Justice > Forums for Justice - Crime Forums > JonBenet Ramsey Crime Forum & Case Library > Ramsey Case Library > Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case

Notices

Old October 13, 2009, 4:00 pm, Tue Oct 13 16:00:37 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Ramsey house basement photos

No discussion on this thread, please. It's just for photos and links as a resource. Thanks in advance!

In no particular order:
Attached Images

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
Bloomies underwear model:
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
My opinions, nothing more.
Old October 13, 2009, 4:11 pm, Tue Oct 13 16:11:53 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Basement areas 2

Remember that not all photos posted in this case library are crime scene photos, as some were taken in the weeks and months after the murder, some by private detectives, some by tabloids or Ramsey friends, etc. The photos were even staged at times. I'm not taking the time to label which is which because I'm working with thumbnail photos and it would take longer than I have time to go through and do that, sorry.
Attached Images

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 13, 2009, 4:18 pm, Tue Oct 13 16:18:07 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Basement areas 3

If I repeat a photo, it's because I think it belongs in more than one group, to focus on different issues of evidence.
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 13, 2009, 4:30 pm, Tue Oct 13 16:30:28 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Basement areas 4

The moldy footprints in the cellar room:

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 13, 2009, 4:47 pm, Tue Oct 13 16:47:50 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Basement areas 5

Paint tray; notice part of the paintbrush left in the paint tray; photo of center of paintbrush tied onto the cord of the murder weapon:
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 13, 2009, 5:10 pm, Tue Oct 13 17:10:56 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Basement areas 6

Here is an interesting photo, but it's "altered". It is a tabloid "staging" done in the actual basement, but don't be misled by the fireplace logger or plaid blanket, as neither were there the night of the murder. In fact, the paint cans are also staging, if memory serves...?
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old December 11, 2009, 1:51 pm, Fri Dec 11 13:51:53 CST 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default This photo appeared in the National Enquirer

I don't know of another source for this photo, other than the National Enquirer book. Where did the authors get it? They got the videos of the Ramseys LE interviews from jams, for $40K, but where did this photo come from?

Why this photo? There are several pages of selected photos in that book, but many are of the case players, the victim, etc. A few are of the house/crime scene.

And then there is this one. Of all the photos they could have used, they used an obscure one of a couple of boxes in the basement...with some kind of opaque tape on them. Hm.....
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; December 11, 2009, 7:19 pm at Fri Dec 11 19:19:09 CST 2009.
Old November 5, 2010, 7:26 pm, Fri Nov 5 19:26:19 CDT 2010
FFJ Senior Member

Default From the NE Nov 1, 2010 article:

This photo was included and shows a larger wide shot of one of the basement rooms. Notice possibly wrapping paper in the lower right side; the boxes with wide tape on them stacked on top of each other; a set of golf clubs; and a clear storage box, which I've seen a closer photo of in years past showing what appears to be ribbon, twine, maybe even cord inside.
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; November 5, 2010, 7:56 pm at Fri Nov 5 19:56:36 CDT 2010.
Old February 23, 2011, 4:12 pm, Wed Feb 23 16:12:05 CST 2011
FFJ Senior Member

Default Basement hallway to cellar room

carpeted hallway, with golf clubs, etc.
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old May 24, 2012, 5:34 pm, Thu May 24 17:34:19 CDT 2012
FFJ Senior Member

Adding to our photo collection, thanks ACR, who has kept the record on her site for more than a decade, and cynic, who found this for us. This is a basement window which opened horizontally. It wasn't the infamous "broken window" which was located in the train room.

Here's a link to the Denver Post's graphic illustration of the layout of the Ramsey basement, which I believe puts this window in the storage room at the top right room in this diagram. This window appears to be in that corner room, but not IN the corner of that space; rather it seems to be the one along the wall: notice the window is beside a door, which in this diagram appears to go to a closet.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jonhouse1016b.htm

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; May 24, 2012, 6:08 pm at Thu May 24 18:08:17 CDT 2012.
Old July 24, 2012, 3:17 pm, Tue Jul 24 15:17:01 CDT 2012
FFJ Senior Member

From the crime scene video taken the evening of the murder by LE, posted on The Daily Beast by Carol McKinley, these golf clubs are seen in a closet in the train room:

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old July 24, 2012, 3:18 pm, Tue Jul 24 15:18:23 CDT 2012
FFJ Senior Member

From a different train room closet: unfinished sheet rock, electrical hot wires. Taken from a screen capture from the LE crime scene video of the basement train room area, posted at The Daily Beast by Carol McKinley:

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~