Forums For Justice  

Go Back   Forums For Justice > Forums for Justice - Crime Forums > JonBenet Ramsey Crime Forum & Case Library > Ramsey Case Library > Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case

Notices

Old October 20, 2009, 1:24 pm, Tue Oct 20 13:24:50 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default JonBenet Ramsey autopsy photos - CAUTION GRAPHIC!

I hate to even start on these, but they are the point, after all. So a word of

WARNING! GRAPHIC AUTOPSY PHOTOS!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
Bloomies underwear model:
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
My opinions, nothing more.
Old October 20, 2009, 1:30 pm, Tue Oct 20 13:30:40 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default In no particular order

And by the way, I HATE these photos:
Attached Images

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 20, 2009, 1:34 pm, Tue Oct 20 13:34:56 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Here is a comparison photo of the child's neck at autopsy with bruising from the cord, along side another autopsy photo of an adult who was strangled with a rope. Notice that both have a lower line of bruising from an initial tightening of the ligature, which then rolled up the neck.

Also, I'm adding a strangulation victim where a scarf was used, because it demonstrates the location of the triangular bruise on JonBenet's neck is also the location of bruising on the other victim's neck.

[Did I mention I HATE these photos?]
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; October 20, 2009, 2:35 pm at Tue Oct 20 14:35:34 CDT 2009.
Old October 20, 2009, 1:41 pm, Tue Oct 20 13:41:32 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default The skull

Image doctored by someone, possibly NBC, to look like an X-ray from a photo of JonBenet's skull:
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by Cherokee; August 29, 2012, 12:44 pm at Wed Aug 29 12:44:18 CDT 2012.
Old October 20, 2009, 1:47 pm, Tue Oct 20 13:47:44 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

More of the same madness--what an abomination.

One photo was marked up and posted at another website to demonstrate how the cord rolled up the neck--Zyberzoom: http://zyberzoom.com/ComparisonPhotos.html
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; October 20, 2009, 2:41 pm at Tue Oct 20 14:41:58 CDT 2009.
Old October 20, 2009, 1:52 pm, Tue Oct 20 13:52:07 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Taken at the home by the medical examiner or asst

These show the rug in the background upon which the child's body was laid by Arndt, near the Christmas tree in the Ramsey living room.

Also, one photo shows the position of the arms/hands in rigor after being brought up by John. These are obviously taken from two different angles.

I'm guessing these two photos were taken some time around or after 8 pm that night, probably by the medical examiner's assistant, as the medical examiner himself didn't get there until after that.

Another element worth noting is that in one photo, there are paper bags already applied by LE to preserve the evidence on the body. There has been misinformation often stated that "paper bag fibers" found in the autopsy bag in which the body was transported to the morgue came from a non-existent "paper bag" in which the rope was found in JAR's/the guest bedroom. (The rope in JAR's room was in a type of duffle bag, according to Michael Kane. Too bad Team Ramsey misled Judge Carnes on that "intruder" evidence...among other things.)
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; October 20, 2009, 2:39 pm at Tue Oct 20 14:39:36 CDT 2009.
Old October 20, 2009, 2:10 pm, Tue Oct 20 14:10:10 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Wrist binding and paintbrush handle

Various:
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 20, 2009, 2:19 pm, Tue Oct 20 14:19:13 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default Duct tape

This is the only photo I've seen of the duct tape after it was removed from the mouth by John, other than in the crime scene photo where it lay on the blanket in the basement, so perhaps this was a photo taken at the CBI lab or the lab who did the DNA testing on it?
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 20, 2009, 2:22 pm, Tue Oct 20 14:22:09 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default marks on hand

Some think it was a heart shape, others speculate otherwise:
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
Old October 20, 2009, 2:47 pm, Tue Oct 20 14:47:49 CDT 2009
FFJ Senior Member

Default More of the grisly stuff

I don't think HATE is a strong enough word for how I feel about these photos....
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by Cherokee; July 20, 2012, 8:12 pm at Fri Jul 20 20:12:26 CDT 2012.
Old January 14, 2011, 3:38 pm, Fri Jan 14 15:38:58 CST 2011
FFJ Senior Member

Still just HATE these, but these are clearer copies and looking at the injuries from another angle might bring some clarity.

The second image clarifies that a single cord was used to make the bruises, especially the triangular bruise on the left side of the neck. From these images, you can see the line of the lower edge of the triangular bruise continues in a swag to the other side of the neck, consistent with the cord being pulled across and up as it tightened and bruised and scraped the skin, catching the necklace up as it went.

The petechial hemorrhages above and below the cord indicate that the victim was still alive when she was strangled with this cord, it would stand to reason.
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by koldkase; January 14, 2011, 7:44 pm at Fri Jan 14 19:44:43 CST 2011.
Old February 23, 2011, 4:55 pm, Wed Feb 23 16:55:59 CST 2011
FFJ Senior Member

Here is a photo I pulled from a website--sorry, can't remember which one. It's from a photo we've commonly seen and discussed of JonBenet in one of her portfolio/photography sessions. I think it's important because the bruises that were present on her leg at the time the photo was taken are very similar to the bruising found on the body in a couple of locations at autopsy.
Attached Images

~~~~~~~
3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Last edited by Cherokee; June 5, 2012, 1:50 pm at Tue Jun 5 13:50:55 CDT 2012.