Justice for JonBenét

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JR, Mar 20, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

LOL LUrker! I remember the traveling Jonbenet roadshow idea! I remember thinking this Patsy storyhad to have made up by some internet prankster but later that day I saw an interview with Patsy yammering about it! John Waters couldn't make this chit up! And Lurker DO NOT forget the RACK OF LAMB FOR EIGHT!

2. fly

fly Member

JR & LurkerXIV

JR - My comments have been directed at the post, not the poster. Like you, I doubt that offense was intended. That doesn't change the unfortunate nature of the comment, however.

LurkerXIV - So you believe that because the Ramseys have said/done things that are offensive, that makes it OK for others to say/do offensive things? Sorry, but that kind of logic escapes me.

Also, I seem to recall that those Ramsey faux pas you mention have been ripped to shreds by many forum folks - for good reason, usually. Are only Ramseys eligible to have their offensive ideas and actions pointed out? That appears to be where your argument leads us.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

fly, and BobC

earth to fly -- it wasn't an argument. It was an out and out slam at Patsy Ramsey. How lucky she is to have so gallant a defender as one who sups on poop.

BobC--I am feeling fluffily and glamorously lynch-mobby today. Can you tell?

Off-topic to Bob--How do you like Patti Labelle's commercials for hormone replacement therapy for menopause? My husband cracked me up when he said "She wouldn't have hot flashes if she didn't wear such tight clothes!"

4. BobC

Lurker I haven't actually seen this commercial but I was wondering why a fan e-mailed me last night and asked why Miss Patti was showing her , well, the "t" word, to everybody! Now I know!

Patti's been going nuts lately. At a recent show in WV she stormed off the stage and them came back out, hurling her wig at the audience! At another show she just started yelling at someone in the front row, telling him basically if he wasn't enjoying the show he could get out!

Patti is a notoriously sweet person so this kind of behaviour tells you something is a bit out of whack. Plus she's going through a divorce.

5. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Lurker

Ever wonder why the Rams and their attorney don't sue the BPD for defamation of character causing John to be unable to find lucrative employment?

Now where did Dun put that dang sarcasm off button?

6. BobC

I wonder why the ramseys don't sue themselves. They're the one's who made everyone think they are guilty. Maybe that's why JR gave PR the house--maybe it's part of a settlement.

7. purr

purr Active Member

BobC with the quote of the day!

You are officially awarded the

"Quote" of the Day!

That was hilarious!!!!!!

Laughing til Im peeing on my DOI book!

I honor you, BobC.

8. fly

fly Member

lurkerXIV

lurkerXIV - Having reading comprehension problems in addition to reasoning problems? Where did I defend PR in my post? I don't like the Ramsey idiocies you mentioned any more than you do. I just think that using them to excuse the JBR/Clue comment was lousy logic.

Yep, flies are nature's #1 $h!t detectors, which is why I landed on your posts. They're full of it.

9. BobC

Thanks Purr!

Fly. Listen. We are quite clear on your feelings on the Clue thing. Thank you.

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Ah the shame...

Cookie, your joke went over like a fart in church.......like a lead balloon....... like a, well you get it. We forgive you...... chit happens. Haha get it fart in church,chit happens????? see we all make bad jokes sometimes.

P.S. Forget clue, how about ....... SUE.

11. fly

fly Member

BobC

BobC - I'm sure that's true. That's why my last two posts haven't directly concerned cookie's comment.

12. zapata

zapata Senior Member

If I am not mistaken

The reason Darnay's suit he filed to bring this case to trial was dismissed because it takes a citizen of Colorado to file the suit asking that a case be presented before the jury.

I will say again, I hope we will all write letters to the Governor, the Justice Department, and any other law enforcement agency, even the Senator's and congressmen/women that has the power to get this case out of Boulder and be tried by a prosecutor with guts.

Maybe even Denver. I sure wish I was a prosecutor in Boulder. I might not get justice, but it would not be from lack of trying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice