Prized Possession: Who Killed JonBenét Ramsey?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JR, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Camilllla

Camilllla FFJ Senior Member

thoughts

It is also interesting that Patsy remembered the acronym while talking to the dispatcher.....dont you all agree that these four letters are difficult to remember after seeing them only once? There are no vocals.
    That tells me that se either had the note right in front of her when she called, but she never stated that.
    Or, she knew what the acronym stood for, and very well.
    And in that case it must have stood for something, not only some random letters.

I think we must see the victory and the acronym together, the two were written during the same state of mind, perhaps the acronym is there to further emphysize the victory. to underline the victory. Because the person who whote it is not sure of him/herself, not sure of victory at all.

So to me : Saved By The C

is not an unlikeky explenation. The writer is actually hoping that the C has saved the writer.

I am not sure what I think C stands for, but my gut tells me its something else than the cross. something more practical. maybe the cord. but why the cord.......

camilla

2. TrueCrime

TrueCrime Member

For Dungevan

You sure have done your SBTC homework. Isn't it funny how Patsy Ramsey herself has done NONE?

3. TrueCrime

TrueCrime Member

For Mandarin

Glad you found my observations insightful. I've done tons of research (thousands of hours) and can assuredly say Ms. Ramsey has not ventured a guess. And you are right - both parents shy away from discussing the ransom note.

I'm a mother. I'd have that note taken apart line by line over and over again... Patsy's not done that. In her ridiculously long entitled Book, "Death of Innocence: The Untold Story
    of JonBenet's Murder & How Its Exploitation Compromised the Pursuit of Truth. ... " she has taken great pains to cram as many words into the title as possible. Just like in her letters, she starts and signs off with flair.

4. Camilllla

Camilllla FFJ Senior Member

hm....

You have a strong point here VP, the only thing I dont understand is what Patsy would have been thinking while she wrote: Saved By The Cross

"I killed/covererd up the murder of my daughter, I finished writing this brilliant ransom note, Victory sounds like a convincing end to it. Let me add something personal that only I will understand....saved by the cross.....For I am saved and my sins have been forgiven."

I think that if the acronym was ment for the writer only it would be more like an apology to God. or something wishful. Like: She Belongs To Christ.
    Like a prayer maybe. I like this one because it wishes something good for JB as it also tries to justify in a way the tragic death. (She is better off dead, in the hands of the Lord)

If the note was written by Patsy she wouldnt triumph over her daughters death in an acronym written only to herself. She would write something true. Begging for forgiveness.

The acronym could also be a vague attempt to reveal something about the crime. Maybe the writer had a inner wish to be caught. So if the police were smart enough to figure out what it stands for they would solve the case. .......
    Stungun Basement Tape Cord
    But would a family member be in the mood to make riddles?

I dont know. Its really a hard nut to crack

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice