Mary Lacy Wants To Set A Cold-Blooded Murderer Free Because "It's The Right Thing To Do"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

This is just so bassackwards isn't it heymom? For heaven's sake this person's own family doesn't want him out of prison. I just never ever will understand. Sadly this isn't an isolated case or example of our prison system. I don't blame the prisons, I blame the bleeding heart fools who hold the key to the prison doors.

Little

2. Tez

Tez Member

Well, I am so sickened I can't even begin to make sense of this.

3. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Tez

Where the heck have you been! I've been trying to call you but your phone justs rings and rings.

4. Tez

Tez Member

I've had computer problems and my phone was supposed to be disconnected.

Life here hasn't been good. I hope you are doing great! I'll PM you later after I get the grand baby to bed.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, TEZ!! Sorry to hear things aren't well. But it's GREAT to see you here again! :grouphug:

6. koldkase

Good lord. They let a double murderer out to "give him a chance" to prove he's...just a good guy who made a leeeeeeeeeeedle mistake....

They are certifiably insane in the Colorado INjustice system.

7. Little

Little Member

8. Elle

Elle Member

There's a lot in what you're saying here, Texan, I agree with you. Those responsible for releasing these scumbags back into society should also be hauled over the coals.

9. Elle

Elle Member

10. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Well Yes Elle!

If my son was in prison for killing my wife and my wife's mother, I would be very fearful that I might be next on his adgenda! Yes, I know that the murders occured years ago, still as a father, I would most likely know my son's personality and mindset....

When the father visited his son in prison the last time, his son showed no responsibility or remorse for the murders....At his hearing, he now apologizes to his father and admits that he showed no remorse at that time!

This case is one in a long line of troublesome advocacies of criminals on Mary Lacey's list during her term in office....Even Boulder has to be ready for a change, given the dangerous people now out of prison and on the streets!

Voyager

11. Little

Little Member

District Attorney (Mary Lacy) honors those who serve victims

Does Mary Lacy even know what a victim is? I hope she paid attention at this event. How odd that she's the one to honor these good people.

12. Elle

Elle Member

You could see the sadness and fear in his father's eyes, and anguish in his voice. Sad state of affairs Voyager.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now I am livid. How dare she attend such a dignified event?!

14. Little

Little Member

I think this is just soooooo special! What a crock! Halfway house Mary is at it again.

15. Little

Little Member

Hearing set to outline details of Longmont killer's release

read entire story here - Source:
    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/may/13/hearing-set-outline-details-convicted-killers-pris/

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Perhaps if he regresses, he'll hunt down Mary Lacy :did:

However, we just aren't that lucky!

17. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Typcal Vintage Hunter with his protege" Lacy still following steadfastly in his footsteps. The ONLY reason Midyette will serve time and the trial may not go so well for Alex is Lacy does not like the eye of the spotlight since Bill O'Reilly exposed her a few times on Fox news. would say this case is not getting the scrutiny or outcry.

18. koldkase

I'm just worried that Lazy, on her way out and obviously letting the criminals have all the warm fuzzy love she can give them, will make her last back room deal as DA with her next law firm and manipulate the system so Alex gets to pound on more innocent victims with impunity. It's what I've come to expect from Boulder. The surprise is when any justice happens there.

19. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Say it cannot be so. I have had the clock ticking down far to long. :beammeup: Just beam me on up if that turns out to be so but you know what they say. Boulder...you know.... that forty square miles surrounded by the rest of reality!!!

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bump

Refreshing everyone's memory on what a victim advocate Lacy really is...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice