A Happy Thanksgiving To You And We Have A Reason For Hope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2008.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. As you spend time with your family today, please remember that those serving our country and protecting our freedoms cannot do so and please keep them in your prayers. If you have a couple of extra minutes during the day please log on to this site, pick out a thank you card, Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq .

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks for that reminder JR, and a HAPPY TURKEY DAY to you too!

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

RR has found the love of her life...AWESOME!

Looks like I know one poster who will have a great Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all FFJers...may we be as happy as RR.

--------------

Tricia, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be here.

I agree Punisher.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

[​IMG]

Wishes DO Come True!

5. Elle

Elle Member

May you always be as happy as you are right now, RiverRat. You are a wonderful person doing all you do!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER FFJAYERS!

6. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Happy ThanksGiving

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Well, we have been through thick n thin with this whole JonBenet Ramsey murder but we still stick together like glue...That is what I am thankful for..For all of you!

Hubby and I got up early this morning and started right away in the kitchen...The turkey is roasting away, as well as stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, corn, rolls, cranberries, pecan, apple and pumpkin pie. Dinner will be served in just a few short hours....

Rock on FFJ'ers...Our little RAT is getting married!

:yay::yay::yay:

CB

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

And thanks for everything you've done over the years, Tricia. You are an angel.

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Congrats Rat and Happy Turkey Day to all!

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Too much thanksgiving fun

See what happens when one has too much fun celebrating?

Attached Files:

10. Elle

Elle Member

OUCH! That feels really cold! [​IMG] This poor soul isn't going anywhere. I hope he did waken up, Moab(?).

11. RiverRat

Thanks........BUT

I can't win..........I said that the M-Word was is discussions.....eight years of singleness won't go down without a fight......so back to Tricia and her ability to gather together the most amazing posters that have the desire to not ignore JonBenet and will keep that hold on a ray of hope.

After witnessing a thing or two this year, I am THANKFUL that the FFJ Moderators are the MayTag RepairMan of Mods! Of course, if it were not for the integrity of the select posters here displayed year after year here at FFJ, that would not be possible, so everyone deserves a Standing Ovation!

Love,
    Ratty

12. RiverRat

I am Thankful that this dude was not doing the Back Stroke!

13. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Just Checking....

To see how many of you survived that big turkey dinner with two desserts and found the strength to rise at 4:00 to hit the Black Friday Holiday sale.

I see that only Elle and Rat are here so must mean that the rest of you are "out there!"....Yiiikkkeees!

Only makes me even more happy that I am not...There are lots and lots of bargins on the net too...Saves on the nerves and injured elbows eh? :)

Ratty, what do you mean, no wedding yet?! Aaahhhhh.....:(

Voyager

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not to worry, Voyager. Madame Jayelles and Agent Zotto have guaranteed a wedding, Rat or no Rat. I think they have arranged backup in case Rat chickens out.

15. RiverRat

See?! LOL - it's On with or without me! Now I fear the reaction from Jay and Zotto now that their evil plot has been revealed! Now they will stick me with Mame as my Maid of Honor!

And The Malls and Madness are absolutely without me today, Voyager! I'm not THAT crazy...........

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: No kidding, RR!

As to the topic of this thread, I'm very thankful for Tricia and all my peeps here at FFJ. :grouphug:

And no, Voyager, I am NOT out with the shoppers. I make a point of staying home on Black Friday. I can't stand the madness and the crowds. I'd rather pull up a chair and stay here where the company is good. I see Moab has just started taking drink orders. I think I'll go put another log on the fire. Anyone up for a game of cards? :bunny:

P. S. I'm glad to learn Lacy has p i s s e d off someone else besides us, and that those people are in "high places." After all these years, as well as being witness to the deep-seated corruption that has plagued the Ramsey case from Day One, I know it might not change things, but it's nice to know we aren't the only ones with a boatload of righteous indignation.

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

Me neither, V - ALWAYS stay home on Black Friday!! Did you hear about the poor guy at the WalMart store that died because of getting trampled???!!!!! CRAZY people out there... YIKES is right!!

Hey Rat - what EVER you do - just stay happy!!! Marriage does NOT have to be in that mix, if you don't want it too!! Do what pleases YOU!!!!!!

Well, our Thanksgiving dinner fell apart... long story short - our guests from Latvia decided to stay in the Bay Area at my sister's house, as my sister and her family plans to drive to Sedone fell thru, as their younger son came down with strep throat and didn't want to infect the husband's parents (who are quite old!!) - so they were back home, and she got a Thanksgiving dinner with the works for them (Latvian guests) from the Boston Market and I got to drive back home on Thanksgiving afternoon with TONS of other people... a 2 1/2 hour drive took 4 1/2 HOURS!!!!! Boy, was I GLAD to FINALLY get home.... so the Huz will be making our dinner on Sunday night!! A few days later, but still in the spirit!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Belated Thanksgiving Wishes to All!

[​IMG]

From me, Mr. Lurker, and our great-grandson.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Oh what a beautiful baby, Lurker. Just look at his beautiful eyes.
    Nothing can bring a smile quicker to my face than a beautiful baby. Thank you for sharing him with us.

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What a little angel!

I think he's telling you...'Look my cereal is alllll gone from the bowl...can I have the cookie now?'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice