A Happy Thanksgiving To You And We Have A Reason For Hope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Perfect caption for the pic, Show Me. Just precious, Lurker.

And niner...you better SHUT YOUR MOUTH about "no wedding necessary"! Zotto and Jayelles are not to be undone as the Guttah Wedding Planners, and take it from one who has been shoved into a grocery cart and locked in the housekeeping closet, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE! :no:

Now Zotto, just calm down. Jayelles, niner really didn't mean it! She was just TEASING you two. hahaha ha She's already helping me steal the door mats for the table settings! See how pretty they are? Don't mind the mud, we'll get them all washed up in the public water fountain long before the BIG DAY! :yes:

Now...what to wear, what to wear...? :gottarun:

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Oh My!

Lurker, your baby grandson is absolutely beautiful! And like all of ours, well fed too I see! ;)

I am betting that he is quite the personality as well...Oh how fortunate you are to have this healthy little angle with you this holiday season...

Were all of your family at your grandaughter's for your Thanksgiving dinner this year?

KK, are you thinking that if we get a pretty table all set and everyone shows up dressed in our finest that Ratty then have to show up with a groom? :)

Just Ask'in,
    Voyager

3. koldkase

Hey, don't ask ME, good lord! The Guttah Wedding Planners will have me digging the moat around the Guttah Wedding Tent all by myself!

(It's a Medieval Theme, doncha' know, on account of the guests can throw their food scraps on the floor and Jayelles and Zotto can gather them after we've all been carried to the hospital and save them for their next big bash they're hosting. Here is a video clip of the guests who attended their last exclusive pahty, where a good time was had by all:

::shocked2 :puffy: :tipsy: :sick: :yuck: :cold: :help: :yow: :puke: :nervous:​

They live up to their company motto: "Memories You'll Never Forget". But don't say you heard it from me...PLEEZE!)

Please refer all questions in future regarding the RiverRat-TugBoat wedding to The Guttah Wedding Planners, Inc., %Jayelles & Zotto, First Ditch, Fridgedaire Suite 00000004, Guttah, W.W.W.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How handsome..........and those eyes! I think I will wait for marriage until this little man is decades older!

Back to hiding from the GWP's......this thread must have pushed them further over the Aussie Edge.......:nervous:

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

What a handsome little guy Lurker! Just adorable.

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Lurker, that baby should be in catalogues...he is a poster child for gorgeousness!

Oh well might you hide Rat...we haven't forgotten about you....us GWP's are expanding our business to cover the wedding AND birth of the ratlets you know......stay tuned.....

7. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Lucky...I ALMOST threw a tantie (for Jay...that's with a "t") to rival my diva.

I'm negotiating a deal for the guests' garments...Jayelles will whip out the Janome and get cracking as soon as the hessian is to hand....sorry...only one colour choice for the masses, but those who are invited to the reception, (not just the alley) will get to stain their dresses with the food of their choice.....

8. koldkase

Sorry, mate, but I don't speak Aussie that well, so I have to ask. Are you saying Jayelles is whipping some poor sweat shop seamstress named Janome...or is she cracking the whip on some poor German's hand? Or both? :blush:

Oh my. The Rat will not like this.... She has told me in the past she can't abide anyone taking advantage of Janome or the Germans. :no:

9. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh my....so long we've worked together and you've forgotten all the secret code I taught you..???

Sshhhh...I'm whispering so just you can hear...

Janome = sewing machine
    Cracking = getting busy on a project
    Hessian = http://www.colquhouns.com.au/hessian.html

NOW DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!

BTW...how are the lavender tin foil hats for the bridesmaid's coming along anyway???

10. RiverRat

See?! Lavender?! It is Mame, isn't it?!

11. koldkase

Hm. Thanks, dear Zott, for clearing that up. Sort of. But did you forget, my love, that I told you not that long ago, speaking of memory, I have none left. So I guess you better make me up a "code list" or we'll be wearing Germans.

Now, something just gave me one of those nasty, scary, baaaaaaad feelings in my heart...what was it? Oooh, it's one of those feelings that make you want to grab your blankie and hide under the bed...? :cold:

Oh! Yes! Something RAT said! Rat, you said the "M" word! And you said it as if we are having...the "M" word crash your wedding! :hood:

No no no no no no no no NOOOO!! If "lavender" draws the "M" word, then I'm thinking NIX THE LAVENDER TIN FOIL HATS for the bridesmaids! NOW!! NOT ANOTHER THOUGHT ABOUT IT!! Or we'll have to "borrow" the RST's stun guns from their THOUGHT POLICE and commence to zapping anyone not towing the NO-LAVENDER line!

May I suggest something more forward thinking...TREND setters that we are? Perhaps we could instead use a post-modern, combination barbarian-futuristic effect, which I think it would be perfect for the "Medieval" theme! This in fact even makes the tin foil hat a better receptor for messages from Planet SuRztuN! It's a little design I've been working on myself, but don't tell Madame Jayelles, who in her long absence is not going to notice: tin foil hat with 16-lb nails! They actually protrude from the hat in patterns, giving the tin foil hats a "prickly" effect reminiscent of some horror movies I've seen, so DE RIGUEUR for this HISTORIC GUTTAH WEDDING EVENT, don't you think! :yes:

12. koldkase

Now, if you NOTICE, the WEDDING clothes of the Bride and Groom will be PERFECTLY coordinated with the Nailed Tin Foil Hats for the bridesmaids. This was my inspiration for the design, after all:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. koldkase

And to fulfill the LEGENDARY status of the event, not to mention the stunning visual brilliance for the wedding party, I have taken the "liberty" and managed to snag THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER CELEBRITY to perform the wedding ceremony in the history of marriage! He's one of a kind, and his schedule is so crammed it's WICKEDLY IMPOSSIBLE to get a booking, but once he heard we were THE GUTTAH, he immediately "cleared" the date for us! Considering the end results of marriages, I think he's simply GENIUS, don't you?

[​IMG]

(I know I've jumped the gun a bit...so to speak, but you GWP's have just been so BUSY and UNAVAILABLE for so long now, I thought you could use some help. Tic tock, tic tock! However, a word to the wise--DO NOT consider turning him down now...gulp...or if you do, I'll let YOU break it to him...'kay? He has a bit of a reputation for being...difficult, shall we say? :computer:)

14. koldkase

Oh, and tell the Guttah bridesmaids not to worry, they'll never feel the nails as we gently hammer them into their tin foil hats. Moab is supplying those huge pills she carries with her everywhere for her nerves, being admin for the Guttah and all.... One of those, and they'll literally NEVER know what hit them!

:balloon::balloon:
    :balloon::balloon:
    :balloon::balloon:​

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about him. He was one of our earlier surgical triumphs...in fact, we did such a good job on him we presented his case at the Guttah Reconstructive Scientific Meeting. Why some of the techniques we pioneered enabled us to fix you up to be the exquisite looking diva you are today.

So, OK...he'll do fine for the celebrant.....

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Phew, I almost had an attack of the vapours there....

Hessian? On my precious old Janome? (which is literally held together with duct tape LOL) Not a chance. You can have suedette and like it. I've also had some interesting results with felt and a hot glue gun.

I found THE perfect wine (note the food recommendations at the top of the page):-

17. Jayelles

Now we've been through this with KK. She kept harping on about having got the job of "Matron of the Bedchamber" and boasting about the $$$s she was going to make from selling her sordid stories to the Globe afterwards (Och it was awfy - you should have heard it). However, it soon became clear that the job she'd ACTUALLY gotten for was ChamberMaid - NOT the same thing Haahaa. She was jumping mad.

18. koldkase

Oh, lord! Poor Janome is now held together with duct tape and a glue gun, not to mention, is being attacked by the German! Do not DESPAIR, have courage, Janome. All is not lost! Maybe you haven't seen the wonderful results of the cosmetic surgery the WORLD-CLASS Dr's. Jayelles and Zotto did on me?

[​IMG]

But poor Suedette is being pimped, as well! You may have gone TOO FAR, Zott and Jay! Rat is a true rodentarian and may be a bit sensitive about this. What WILL she do? Elope?

Maybe not, if you can clear up the "wine" confusion, Jay. Your link has timed out and Rat is quite upset about it, too, because it was the one thing she was looking forward to on her SPECIAL DAY--swimming in the BOX OF WINE!

19. RiverRat

Oh no, my Dear KoldKase....THIS is my Special Day as I knew that if I held Jay hostage long enough, you would end up OUTTING yourself as one of the top dogs at GWP!!! After watching you watch the Ramseys for almost 12 years, you sooooo elequently threw Jay and Zotto under the Bus while they were not looking......but just like Patsy, you couldn't stop talking about your crime and acted liked you had nothing to do with the planning and cover-up, so I knew in my heart that this time, I would get to see the Perp go down!

You shall now wear Stripes.....Lavender Stripes at that.......while tending to the Groom's Chamber Pot that I have had customized with Suma's portrait!

I still LOVE my dress though, Thanks Babe!
    RR

I wonder if Tricia ever returns to see what her threads turn into.......and what can we turn her Christmas thread into?! :angeldev:

20. Jayelles

What? Timed out? Never mind, just for you, here's a copy and pasted blurb about the wine.
    Sounds classy eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice