A Happy Thanksgiving To You And We Have A Reason For Hope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Always with the extravagance with you isn't it? If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times...we can't afford chicken nuggets!! Sheesh.

Suedette you reckon huh? Well, send me some samples and I'll look them over. Seems to me Ratty's getting entirely too much say in her own wedding...and while we are on the subject.... I did tell you to take your sewing pins out of the celebrant's face but you couldn't resist a wee bit of showing off could you? Well, no more...not on my watch....

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Lavender stripes? Yep that sounds in keeping with the role of tending to the chamber pot...

3. Jayelles

(Whispers... it's not real chicken. I got the meat cheap from a pest control company)

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Rat? Wouldn't that be like eating the bride's own???

(sorry to intrude.. I know this is none of my business)

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's not even MY business, Driver!!! They are on a Power Trip and won't be stopped......which is fine with me just as long as they make me laugh.

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Well Now...

I have been reading the evolution of this thread with great interest...NOT that I am understanding very much of it at all, as I do not speak Australian or RATanese, or that other Frankenstinian/Alien language being bandied about by the locals here....Still, I will probably need to attend Ratty's wedding when you planners get it altogether as she has truly been part of our forum institution around here for so many years and is a good buddy to boot.

I will be giving special consideration as to proper attire (this is going to be a tough one given the diverse elements being brought together in preparation for this event though)....

How are you describing the theme of your reception currently? Casual Gothic, Alien Retro, or Victorian Horror perhaps? Really, before the invitations go out, I do think that there should be some more definitive guide lines for your intended guests so that we can plan to attend properly attired and with the appropriate perspective toward the impending event....:yes:

Now as to your menu choices....You may just put my entree on hold (Oh MY!)....I will just skip to the wedding cake I do believe...

Now for the big question....Will Mame be sitting on the bride's side or the groom's side of the asile?

As Driver so eloquently expressed..."Not that it's any of my business"

Just Askin,
    Voyager

PS And oh yeah...Since we are going to be expected to attend this event I suppose, we will be needing some advance prepatation, so would you Guttah Wedding Planners go ahead and send out some of these? :pills: One can never start preparing too early for an event such as this....

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Perfect! Only one question: Does it come in a box? :yes:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not to worry: I found a caterer

http://www.roofrats.org/roof_rat_recipes.htm

I sure hope RR appreciates the efforts we have made not only for the wedding attire, but planning the proper menu when we can't afford nuggets was painstakingly difficult, but hey, anything for our Rat!

9. koldkase

Of COURSE I'm just like Patsy! Helloooo? White Trash Princesses?! I have to admit I have restricted my tanties to breaking eardrums, and I DO NOT DO PAGEANTS...well, not since I was MISS VFW 1975, anyway...but I digress....

Yes, we WTPs are well trained in DENIAL. Patsy was the master, no doubt. She, of course, had a lot of MOTIVATION, so there's that.... DENY DENY DENY

I AM NOT AN EXECUTIVE GWP!!
    :no: :no: :no:
    I DIDN'T DO IT!!
    I DON'T KNOW WHO DID!!
    GO BACK TO THE DAMN DRAWING BOARD!!

And if you have any OTHER questions, I don't remember, can't recall, or I'm not sure!!

So here's my story, and I'm sticking to it! I am ONLY one of the GWP's personal SLAVES. I know I once rode high, but today, because of my long recovery after the "cosmetic surgery", I have faded from the public eye--people just kept fainting away when they saw me for some reason, must have been my extraordinary beauty, Zotto insists. I do take up the GWP's slack when they are tied up with other things...like tying down poor Janome and Suedette for their cosmetic improvements.... In your SPECIAL case, though, Rat, because it's YOU, I received text messages every half a second from one of them, and I ONLY ACTED ON THEIR INSTRUCTIONS! I DID NOT PLAN THIS WEDDING! And that's the truth, I SWEAR TO GOD! DON'T GO THERE, PAL!! HELP ME, JEZUZ!

So, cancel the lavender stripes and take maimed's portrait and flush it!!! Or you will be traveling down the AISLE in a WHEELCHAIR!!!! :pout:

Oh. There's a thought. We could decorate it with lovely beer cans we have collected through the years...vintage brands, of course...Schlitz...Budweiser....

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  10. Jayelles

You're right. It's none of your business :behind: We GWPs are very jealous about guarding our pitch.

11. Jayelles

Plastic bags. The labels are printed in Taiwanese but that's not a biggie.

12. Jayelles

Don't ask any questions and you won't get any lies. Even the bride has been told to butt out of the arrangements. Zotto, KK and myself have it all under control. What I will say is that Zotto and I will do our best to stop the DIVA from any of her usual attempts to upstage the bride on the big day, but we don't make any guarantees and there will be NO refunds.

13. Jayelles

Less of the Janome business. It's a THE Janome. Curiously, THE Janome has been making a fearful clattering sound of late and I was actually contemplating the use of even more duct tape at one point but when I told it last night that we were thinking Suedette rather than Hessian, it cut the clatter and completed it's seam with a gentle whirr (of relief presumably).

I'm not sure about that baby rathide pashmina though. Not unless it was to be dyed maybe a nice fluorescent orange...

14. koldkase

Uh...Barbara...psst! Over here! Behind the dumpster! Cloooooser.... I have a text messge for you from Zotto....

[ WE DO NOT DISCUSS THE RECIPES OF THE CATERING IN PUBLIC!! ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE GOING TO BE EATING THE BRIDE'S RELATIVES FOR THE MAIN COURSE!! ]

15. koldkase

Oh, Jayelles...even with the threat of severe surgery hanging over my lovely facial scars...I have to beg...please quit threatening THE Janome with Mademoiselle Suedette or the German! Though I didn't realize you were training her in doing the stitches for your cosmetic surgery business.... I guess the business is growing since you put the lovely work you did on my face in your ads....

But is it wise to go after rat babies from Pashmina? I know it's a small, obscure town in the country of Africa--Sara Palin explained it to me. But really, little rat BABIES? If OUR Rat gets wind of this, I'm sure she'll be so upset, even the bags of wine won't console her.... She's tender-hearted that way, after all. :cry:

16. koldkase

TEXT MESSAGE: TO ZOTTO (3549 235 666666666666)

i hav ben informed u have nu client THE JANOME!! like THE MADONNA or THE CHER? r u dumping me agin? after my face lift?

SEND

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Roof rats? Aren't they those uppity relatives that want nothing to do with the guttah? If I remember correctly, RR cannot ABIDE them. I believe you have stumbled on to the perfect solution for them. They can be invited, then captured upon arrival, hence killing two birds with one stone.

I will now bow out of this conversation. Excuse, please, for overstepping....

18. Jayelles

Text to KK (Toll Free)

We R 2king about mutant baby rats - called sumarats because of their inability 2 get anything right - ever. The lab paid me 2 take them away.

C U L8 R

SEND

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't know how to text, so please extend to Zotto my deepest apologies for hinting at some of the entrees for the big event. Remember, it was just a "sampling" of what the entrees might be in honor of the Rat, but at least I'm sure those recipes have tantalized a few. YUMM-O!

Wait till you see the dessert recipes...or wait till you taste them.

I'm telling ya' the guttah will be the envy of all

20. koldkase

Not to worry, Barbara, Driver has contacted Rat and found out that IT'S ALL GOOD! We're...I mean...Jayelles and Zotto have put Driver and Zoomama in charge of "hosting" Rat's relatives, as well, so it's a done deal!

Jayelles also texted me she has come up with a surprise twist on the "gourmet food supply" and it is TO DIE FOR!

Big secret, though, so --->>> :ziplip:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice