A Happy Thanksgiving To You And We Have A Reason For Hope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord, with the questions! Don't you want ANY of this to be a surprise?

Wear your dominatrix outfit and you'll be fine! :whipit: Maybe throw on some pearls.... Black, if you have them.

Mame is not sitting on either side. She's the main course. I mean, she's parking the horse.

And if you want Moab's pills this early, you're going to have to steal them from her like the rest of us....

Now, make yourself useful! I need a pneumatic nail gun for the tin foil hats, as the old hammer isn't fast enough for these bridesmaids, who are surprisingly quick even with the pills!

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

heh! heh! Surprises all round.... :thumbsup:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:cop:

I'm pulling this thread over and booking all participants on charges of thread highjacking and indecency with hessians (otherwise known in America as "burlap.") I've already got Zotto in the back of the patrol car, and I've spent the last half hour explaining to her why KK went off about Germans (Hessians) when Zotto was talking about gunny sacks. :rolling:

Attached Files:

4. koldkase

Oh, greeeeeat! What's a WEDDING PARTY without a trip to the HOOSEGOW?!

Leave it to Sheriff A.Retentive :cop: [​IMG]to try to clean things up! Good luck wit' that!

:viking::putemup::pirate::cowboy::couch::fishslap:​

Well, at least the National Liar showed up!
    :camera: :reporter:​

We'll get lots of press for the Rat out of this one!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Who's the National Liar? Mame? :mame:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I never heard that there was a replacement, so.......:thumbsup:

7. RiverRat

Never before has your calming presence outshined your just in the nick of time appearance!!! I do know that my other wonderful friends mean well, well as far as tough guttah gangster members actually can mean well for a Rat such as I.....and since Traditional is the last way to go for me, these lovely ladies are saving me from all of this hard work and just know that I would ONLY do this for entertainment value for my FFJ Buddies while we await a break in this case..........which really needs to come soon since we have now witnessed the toll it's taking on us by how easily KoldKase can morph into Patsy!

8. RiverRat

As always......

All I can say is....Sheer Perfection! :bow:

9. koldkase

Well, I've been brave and gone wading at the swamp, and sadly, every single, crazy, absurd thing we've written on this thread can't hold a CANDLE to the insanity there. Not even CLOSE. :no: Because they actually BELIEVE what they write.

:nuts::nuts::nuts::cb::nuts::nuts::nuts:
    :rst:​

10. RiverRat

Perfect ending to this saga/thread.....
    :jclap:

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You said it. I posted very recently that I missed E2's exchages with Mame and lo and behold - the pair started up again. It's miles better than a sit-com. In fact, I'm just going to make some :pop: to eat whilst I wander over to read today's updates

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice