Mary Lacy Wants To Set A Cold-Blooded Murderer Free Because "It's The Right Thing To Do"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Apr 9, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Wonder if that halfway house is in Mary's Lacy's neighborhood? I bet not.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Little,

I can't believe I just read the following article you just posted (?). Unbelievable!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...halfway-house/

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's really and truly unbelievable. What the heck the citizens of Boulder are thinking, I have no idea. But there is no doubt in my mind that this double murderer will be committing crimes for a long time to come, until he is finally caught again, maybe after he murders a few more innocent people.

Nice work, Lacy. I now realize you are, in fact, sent from Hell to make sure that as much evil can be done by criminals to good people as is possible. For this one, I expect you will be getting a seat reserved really close to the Flames. :devil:

5. Little

Little Member

The thing is DeeDee that would be too much like putting your safety where your big fat mouth is. Honestly, if the bleeding heart do-gooders had to be responsible for the ones they want others to show compassion for, I'll bet their sense of what should happen would change radically. That being said, I don't think Lacy is a bleeding heart do-gooder, I think she's a bleepin' a**hole who needs to lose every ill gotten, worldly good she's gained. IMO that would put her in a cardboard box somewhere on the other side of the border.

Little

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

wellll

I know i've said it before but I really believe whoever is responsible for releasing a criminal from prison (such as a parole board) should have to serve time in jail if the criminal re-offends. I believe this because they are accessories to any crime committed. It is the same as if they gave the criminal permission to go out and do as they please.

Forgive me because I know this sounds very harsh but way too many innocent people are victims because of just what happened here - someone that is proven dangerous garners sympathy and is given leniency.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I wholeheartedly agree. But all of our legislators are gutless. No one would ever propose such a thing. If it could happen anywhere, Texas would be the place!

8. koldkase

At the DC article page, in the "comments" section, I have read some truly demented "excuses" for why this wonderful, rehabilitated, now "SAVED" by Christ double-murderer should have this chance NOT TO KILL...again. In spite of his already clearly demonstrated inability and unwillingness to abide by the SIMPLE RULES of the halfway program and his PAROLE TERMS for even a few months! Good god. What are they THINKING?

What these clueless dufus-types don't get at ALL...though Mary Lacy has NO EXCUSE...is that this young man has PROVEN he can murder good people for whatever reason. His supporters--who are NOT the victims' relatives, by the way--say he deserves a SECOND CHANCE. A second chance to WHAT? PROVE HE WON'T MURDER AGAIN BY NOT MURDERING AGAIN? And if he FAILS that second chance? WHO HAS TO DIE if his "chance" turns out to be a loser?

I simply do not understand what these people are thinking. I do not understand what MARY LACY is thinking. That woman is an anathema to crime victims.

9. Little

Little Member

Probation rejects halfway house for double-murderer

Maybe this poor family will get a good night's sleep knowing this cold-blooded murderer will actually be locked up.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

After Mary Lacy's disastrous and laughable tenure as Boulder DA, and the devastation she wrought in the Ramsey case, she has now returned to private practice.

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2009/06/15/4226092.htm

"Mary Lacy and Pete Maguire announce the formation of the Lacy & Maguire Law Firm in Boulder. They will focus on criminal law, elder law and litigation."

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Heaven help their clients!

12. Tez

Tez Member

OMG! I wonder if Trip DeMouth will be joining them????

13. Little

Little Member

If she's as hideous of a defense attorney as she was a prosecutor maybe in her bassackward way she will put some criminals away.

Little

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ha! You're right!

Mary Lacy as a defense attorney is a boon to prosecutors everywhere.

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

She couldn't "focus" on her own a$$ if she was using the Hubble Space Telescope.

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Awwhhhhaaa come on you guys....

Tell us what you really think! :)

No Mary Lazy for President? :(

Personally, I think that she is putting herself "out there" just one too many times....Her wheel of fortune :rst: is just about ready to run out of
    luck...

Seriously considering that Lacy is at the end of a long string of losers to dealt with when the truth is disimenated by the current group of LE....

So glad to hear of all the changes being made in Boulder...

Voyager

17. Elle

Elle Member

So say all of us, Little! :):rolling:

18. koldkase

I wouldn't underestimate Lazy.

Okay, it's not POSSIBLE to underestimate Lazy...but what I mean is she's been practicing as a defense attorney all her career in the BDA's Office. She has lots of experience in defending perps already. :yes:

I'm just praying she doesn't end up as a judge! CAN YOU IMAGINE? She'd be handing out MEDALS to killers instead of sentences! :devil:

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Or if John Ramsey will get his own office...Mary likes to share with John.

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahaaa...not even if she trimmed up her hair curtains!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice