Let's see your trees Ladies!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you Rashie!!

I agree with the part of your post about Patsy making JB up to look 20..and I have noticed in almost everyone of JB's pictures...even her school picture...that her eyes look vacant. I have to add, that every time I need to go back to those autopsy photos for more research, I cry myself to sleep. It takes me a long time to get that image of her out of my head. I finally stopped researching them...it gave me nightmares.

2. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you! We are extremely worried about my sister-in-law, because she found this HUGE lump insde of her leg, under the skin...and it continued to grow...and then it wrapped itself AROUND her leg. I don't know the type cancer it is, but..it travels to the lungs first...after the mass sets in. That's just about all I know about it. I feel really sorry for her kids..

Do I get a Christmas card TOO???

3. AMES

AMES Member

I so totally agree.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I think Patsy was reliving her life over again, through JonBenét, rashomon, because her pageant life was over, due to her ill health, and this was the only way she could get back into the act. I agree with all you're saying above. JonBenét was rebelling when she wouldn't dress like Patsy, and I think Patsy was also rattled about this on Christmas day and all hell broke loose on Christmas night.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What is not to love?! Boy - that Mr. V sure has some swival hips there at the end! Thank you for sharing, here's hoping that the family is feeling better today.

Happy Christmas Eve -
    RR

7. Elle

Elle Member

I can't open Voyager's link. Anyone else having trouble?

8. AMES

AMES Member

That card was hilarious...man, that Leo and Fritz sure could "get down".

Merry Christmas...I am having to stay up late, to make sure that the kids are REALLY asleep...so that I can invite Santa in.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for sharing, Voyager. The elfs are hilarious...but...Mr. V...has...boobs.... Did I miss something here?

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Them's manboobs ya crusty pirate!

11. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Kk...

:violin: :no: :crosseyed Picky, picky, picky....

12. Elle

Elle Member

Managed to open it tonight with no trouble. It was hilarious! :)

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

BEAUTIFUL JUST BEATIFUL. I LOVE HER BLOND HAIR.

YOU ARE SO LUCKY AMES. BOTH ARE STUNNING!!!!!

14. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you Solace!!! One of the posts was # 144, and I had told you # 114.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bumping up from last year!

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Downsizing this year--

[​IMG]

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Note to All:

Driver's tree is on page 7 of this thread. Magnificent!

And where is Little? We haven't heard from her in a long, long time.

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

sad

We don't have a Christmas tree this year 'cause me and Mr. Texan and the weinie dog have moved to the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth for you non-Texans) area and are temporarily living in our 26 ft. travel trailer. Don't get me wrong - it is a very nice travel trailer but when we bought it 2 years ago we never intended to spend more than a week at a time in it. We have a contract on a house but we don't close 'til the 29th of Dec. so we don't have room in here for a tree. Heck we don't have room in here for much and I am going stir crazy.

( read between the lines, I am feeling like throwing something at Mr. Texan occasionally)

On the bright side Mr. Texan loves his new job and I had a job interview today that went really well and expect to start my new job in January. We have much to be thankful for so I will admire your gorgeous trees and post a picture of my tree next year.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Aw, Texan, you will have to be a very patient woman until everything sorts itself out. I can well understand your feelings if you are used to much more space than your trailer allows. At least it's your own, and you're not living in a hotel or motel, and this has to be a plus. Time will soon pass. You both have a lot to look forward to - new jobs! I wish you both all the best! Hang in there!

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow, Texan, sounds like you and Mr. Texan are having an ADVENTURE!

But really, after being in the GUTTAH for so long, your travel trailer HAS to be like a suite at the Ritz! I'm sure we'd all trade our Fridge boxes for your trailer. I have a perfect spot for it, right under the overpass remodel, which Zotto is guarding with her body even as I type! She'll be thrilled to see it was worth it, once she has a real bed and bath and kitchen and and and...does this one drive, as well? :yes:

Lurker, thanks for sharing your lovely tree. I'm enjoying everyone ELSE'S trees and decorations this year. I plan on putting mine up...really...any day now. REALLY! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! I WILL!! IWILLIWILLIWILL!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice