Let's see your trees Ladies!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

For Texan and all the others who don't have Christmas trees to post, how about a Christmas cat?

Attached Files:

2. Little

Little Member

Awww, I'm still around Lurker, just really busy lately. Busy doing exacly what I'm not sure, but it seems like the day and my energy are over before I get to the things I want to do.

I downsized on the tree too and that's all I have done as far as decorating this year. The cat's not too happy with this one because she can't hang out in it like she did the old one, but she's adjusting :)

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Little

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

the cat!

That cat is too funny. It really looks hacked off. Oh this trailer makes me a gen - u - ine beer can collector. It doesn't drive but we can hitch some guttah gals to it and roll it to the overpass. Ya'll will be in high cotton cause the toilet really flushes and isn't just a pickle jar - although we could have a jar and call it a half bath.

Oh I just had a great idea, RR can use it for her honeymoon! As long as her and the groom don't get too frisky cause they would hit their heads on the cabinet above the bed and I definitely don't want my faux mirrors on either side of the bed broken. On the other hand, not much chasing around is necessary, making it very convenient for whomever is currently in the mood.
    Not to worry- there is plenty of room for the chaperones. The couch makes into a bed and 2 can sleep under the table. There is even room to hide a stow away under the bed. ( we would have to move the beer can collection first though.) There is only enough hot water for one person to take a very short shower so everyone will need to bring some eau de cologne to last til its their day of the week for a shower or they can rinse off in the gutter when it rains.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH my gosh! It's PERFECT!! We can even use Chero's cat for the Christmas Tree!!

Rat, cancel your reservations to the pulbic library and tell hubby-to-be you're going on a full blown HONEYMOON! To the Ritz at the Underpass! With a lovely view of the Tire Dump AND within walking distance of the Salvation Army Boutique!

AND WE'LL ALL BE THERE CELEBRATING WITH YOU!

Yeehaw! The wedding plans are complete! Hitch 'em to the trailer, Zotto! :whipit: Order the haggis, Jayelles! :cowboy: GiddyUP! :wood: :fight: :toast: :camera: :glug: :sleep: :pop::pirate:

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay - posting my Christmas tree for 2008! I would like to 'see' others post theirs here too!!

Attached Files:

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

and here's one with the other lights, besides my tree lights on!

Attached Files:

7. Elle

Elle Member

I really like your tree! It's nice all lit up. Nice and cosy! You're well ahead with the gifts all wrapped up.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
  8. Elle

Elle Member

Here is a photo I took yesterday afternoon (19 December, 2008) of our evergreen outside the front door. We had fine snow and gusty winds all day yesterday. I hear we have more snow on the way.

Attached Files:

9. Elle

Elle Member

This one I took last night. I need to replace quite a few bulbs. At least my husband will. It's in an awkward spot with us being on a hill.

19 December, 2008.

Attached Files:

10. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
  11. Elle

Elle Member

Wonderful Sparks!

Wonderful youtube Sparks! Wonderful dog! Wonderful owner! :)

I enjoyed watching this. What a clever dog, Snickers I heard you say(?).

I'm going to e-mail Thor and tell her you are posting her. You have much more snow than I do. We're expecting more snow before Christmas.

12. Cherokee

OMG! That was YOU, Sparky, in the video! That's fantastic! I got to see you, and hear your voice, and see your tree and German Shepherd. Look at all that snow!

Seeing you made me want to give you a big :hug:. Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas greeting. It made my day.

13. Cherokee

What lovely photos of your trees, Niner and Elle. Thanks for posting. And Elle, I haven't seen that much snow in a long time. It's beautiful.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Thanks

Was gonna have Ron re-do it...I sound dumb cause I was embarrassed..also I am not that big..it's a hunting jacket. Maybe I'll take off my hat and show off my hair/lack of.....

Maybe I'll redo it tomorrow after the snowstorm..you can tell my Knickers loves the snow.

I need that hug today, thanks

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

OMG - now you guys are also bunking with us on our Honeymoon?! ::shocked2

All of this snow looks so pretty from this far away!!! Lovely visuals, so Thank You for sharing!

Sparky - all you did was make this memory more memorable, you nut! :cheerup:

16. Cherokee

You're surprised? :rolling:

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I thought you taught us...in for a penny...in for a pound, eh :mears: ?
    So why are you acting surprised now? Of COURSE we are going on the honeyBEEmoon!

18. koldkase

Duh, Rat! Did you think we'd abandon you when you need us most? Gotta' break the groom in right and proper! He's not marrying just ANY Guttah Rat, after all!

19. koldkase

OH, I finally found your video, Sparky! (Some of us need "how to" directions, doncha' know? I thought it was a private thing once I couldn't make it work the first time.) Thanks so much for putting that up. That's so sweet! It's so Christmas, with all that snow and your pets, along with your tree...plus, LOVE that accent! No, no need to redo that. It's perfect just like it is. Merry Christmas, Sparky!

20. Elle

Elle Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice