Whackadoodles (generic) Thread 3

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 22, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And now...they're bringing in more backup. So...because the Barnettes had a picture of the McReynolds in '94 in their Santa costumes...this proves...they're involved in a child murder? Gosh, I'm so glad I'm just not that smart....

Well, I have to agree that the McReynolds are involved "SOMEHOW". They knew the Ramseys, did them the favor of appearing as Santa and Mrs. Clause for their upscale events for children at Christmas. They mourned for JonBenet and spoke about her lovingly, as well as supported her parents in public statements. Obviously, this makes them Bus Victims of the First Kind, along with the rest of those unfortunate enough to have known the Ramseys when they went off the charts one Christmas holiday.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

SANTAGATE!

Yep, I think they are onto something. That defo looks like the SAME stuffed/inflated Santa in both photo and video. Could it be JMK in disguise? Well I managed to find this disguise but I'm not sure if it comes in dwarf size:-

[​IMG]

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

In the second half of that video, you'll see a brief few seconds of JBR in that final Mall performance shortly before her death. She is wearing the red jumpsuit I posted about on my thread. She is wearing a red jacket/vest over it; the vest is visible in the pic I posted, but because she is sitting it is not as obvious as it is in the video.

4. Jayelles

Santa did it! I've had a vision and I've got the proof....

I was sitting down at breakfast this morning, munching on my Rice Krispies when I suddenly noticed three words on the cereal packet - SNAP, KRACKLE and POP and it came to me in a flash - E2 was right all along and here was proof positive of Santa's guilt!

SNAP - stands for SaNtAthePerp
    KRACKLE - stands for KRACKpot Law Enforcement (he knew they'd bungle the investigation)
    and POP - stands for Pride of Place - because JonBenet has pride of place in Santa's heart.

See - if LE had only applied some RST logic, they'd have solved the case by breakfast on the first day.

Seriously though - I just caught a teaser on tv for a "new" JonBenet documentary to be shown before Christmas. Not sure if this is *new* new or new to us in the UK though and I can't find anything about it in the tv guides because they only go up to next Friday so far but I'll keep an eye out.

5. Jayelles

This is a new documentary - up to date so far and it' has a British voiceover, not American.

6. Jayelles

I wonder who made this? It doesn't feel like a Mills/Tracey production because it has been critical of both Ramseys & Hunter so far.

7. koldkase

So...can you give us a bit more detail? Have you seen it?

While we're waiting, here is a little amusement from the swamp, which we will miss, no doubt:

[mbm in bold]

8. Jayelles

Talking about JMK's website - internet posters.

9. koldkase

I see. You've been at the eggnog. You're talking in Scottish shorthand again.... I'll call my translator.

ZOTTO!! WHAT THE HECK IS JAYELLES TALKING ABOUT?!! :talk:

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Flamin' heck...how would I know?...I KNEW haggis and cold salted porridge slices would eventually put swiss cheese holes in that Scottish brain....you're the one with the direct connection to Surztun but he's probably at a Christmas bash so I don't like your chances.......

11. Jayelles

*rolling eyes*

I made the above posts whilst I was watching the documentary, It was bang up to date - included Mary Lacy's "exoneration" and interviews with some experts I'd never seen or heard of before. It was also very balanced. There were clips of Ramsey interviews followed by corrections of truth. Ramseys were heavily criticised for lack of co-operation and much was made of the long gaps between their interviews and the "conditions" they demanded for interviews.

It also emphasised the fact that an innocent child had been forgotten in all the hostitilities between parents/DA/Police.

Said they thought too much had been placed on the value of the DNA too.

Bottom line - there were a lot of old clips with new commenteary. Very unflattering footage of Tracey btw. They said the combined failures made it the perfect crime.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

No Fair!!!

I want to watch it too.......what do I have to do?! Travel across the world?! How long was this program, Jay? I very much appreciate your recap - it's better than a third cup of coffee!

13. Jayelles

It was on Sky on the Ci channel (which I think stands for Crime Investigation). I don't watch much tv - just specific programmes and I just happened to see a trailer for it a few weeks ago. There wasn't anything new in it other than the perspectives of the people interviewed.

I'd seen most of the archive footage before with the exception of one interview with the ramseys where they were sitting on a sofa in what might have been their own home. There was nothing new in the interview - just same old. But I did like the balance and the way there would be an interview clip followed by the voiceover setting the record straight if there had been spin or misinformation given in the interview. I like that. Nothing makes my blood boil more than a programme maker abusing their position by giving a slanted presentation of the facts.

I felt that whomever had made the programme had no axe to grind other than simple factual reporting - commendable. It certainly put them head and shoulders above Tracey-Mills!

I didn't catch who made it but the voiceover sounded familiar - might have been Fiona Bruce or some other British tv presenter. Since Sky is pay view I doubt that it will be available online the way the terrestrial channels are.

14. koldkase

Gosh. You didn't manage to get the producers' names? The name of the program? Nothing? :cry:

Okay, well, thanks for remembering us...between nogs and all.... :glug:

So, could THIS be it? http://www.citv.com.au/tv-shows/showDetails.aspx?show=129#

Uh...ZOTTO...this is AUSTRALIA TV...!! What have YOU been doing? Here we are, thinking NO ONE in the media is going to even REMEMBER JonBenet's murder anniversary this year, or if they DO, it will be some RST PUFF PIECE...and you let this apparently well reported, ACCURATE program get totally by us?!! We have to hear about it from Jayelles, who is too busy sewing her fingers together to even give us a PROGRAM NAME? Like it's not bad enough the only media who even remembered it was A FOREIGN FACTION? :pout:

15. koldkase

Well, this is interesting, a case rehash on this case, on the British CI Network web site. Reading through it, it's fairly well done, especially the "Investigation" section:

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/famous_crime/121/the_crime/1/JonBenet_Ramsey.htm

Lord knows you would be hard pressed to find anything this objective on a U.S. website.

Wait a minute! This is "A&E TV", which is an American network/channel as well. I'm confused....

Here is what seems to be an old program, the first, maybe, which A&E aired with Bill whatshisface. We've all seen that one many times, but I don't remember THIS photo, nor Bill interviewing John and Patsy for that show: http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/tv_programme/438/JonBenet_Anatomy_of_an_Investigation.htm

16. Jayelles

I got slightly distracted right at the end of the documentary and next thing I knew they were introducing the next programme and I'd missed the titles. I was cross because I wanted to know who the voiceover was.

17. Jayelles

It wasn't Anatomy of an Investigation - I have that on tape and it definitely wasn't a rerun of it. Bill Curtis isn't it? There was a clip of him with one of the Ramsey investigators IN the documentary but it was a different program other than that. And it wasn't the other one either. Fleet White wasn't mentioned nor were the victim advocates.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Guys,
    This is good news. Maybe Lacy's proclamation was so ridiculas that it made a few members of the media with an operating brain stem stop and actually investigate.

I am very heartened by your info Jayelles. It is a step, yes a baby step, but a step none-the-less.

19. koldkase

Un huh.... Playing "hide the remote control" again? :winko:

20. koldkase

Gosh...ya' think?

Well, it's rather ominous that they had to do it in GREAT BRITAIN...or AUSTRALIA. Guess Wood doesn't have any legal jurisdiction there...yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice