Christmas #12 2008

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahahaaa....Driver. Vienna sausages are beyond my means, you sure live high on the canned hog.

RR...I'm staying out of your wedding plans....I value my life! lol

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And lets not forget Cheese Whiz. NOTHING says caring about the environment like cheese in a spray can. For when only the best will do.

3. Show Me

I can't believe I forgot Cheese Whiz! You can decorate the crackers so beautifully.....

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yeah, making little faces with olives and pimento, too.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Paper plates and napkins? Magic markers? BEER? Velveeta? Ritz crackers, peanut butter, and cheeze whiz? Olives and pimento? VIENNA SAUSAUGES?! :eek:

Are y'all planning a Quik Stop heist?

Oh my. Zotto, who controls the purse strings in the GWP, Inc., will BUST A GUT when she sees this! Did I mention her nickname is CHEAPO ZOTTO, THE BLOTTO?

Show me...hold up! There's room for two in that truckbed out of town, right? :gottarun:

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

RIGHTO...HOLD THE BUS HERE....this is getting WAAAAY out of hand!!!!! The bloody NERVE of you invited guests, thinking you can swan in here and give your oh so SEEMINGLY innocent GOURMET food suggestions....WELL NOT ON MY WATCH YOU DON'T!!!!!.

Now see here Pet...I leave you in charge for a brief minnie and look what happens...OUT OF CONTROL EGO's flying all over the place. Cheeze Whiz, crackers, pimento's....OLIVES!!!!...what the flamin' heck is going on here????. Oh la de dah...getting all a bit posh for our own good aren't we all? Haggis and cold porridge slices not good enough for you......INGRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno...give the rabble a poofteenth of an inch and they take a bleedin' mile.

Oh Jaaaayyyyy........get that oatmeal pot boiling wench...and if they don't stop their whinging I'll be taking that white blood pudding off the menu as well. Sheesh.....

7. Show Me

Ah Zotto, we are but amateur's creating a 'dream' wedding feast. For a moment I had visions of pillsbury grand biscuits with the tops removed as mini bread bowls....chock full of cheese whiz DeeDee with pimento and olive faces.

Sure we've got vienna sausages and cheese whiz flying all over the place. Decorating with cheese whiz is an art form...best left to professional cheese whizzers.

Zotto, KK....give us the professional menu for a deluxe guttah wedding feast.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

WHAT??!!!!!

NO CHEEZ WHIZ???? NO CRACKERS????!!

HAGGIS?????

My sentiments:

Attached Files:

9. Barbara

Just in case "cutesy" doesn't work to get us guttah queens our cheez whiz, I'll just have to sit on Zotto until she agrees to at least let us get ONE lousy can. We should be able to afford just ONE can. Each of us can have a taste to replace any fantasy thoughts of champagne

Take THAT Zotto!

Attached Files:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I tried to warn you people........

:fan:

11. Show Me

We can pass the can around secretly....but no squirting directly in the mouth...we must have a tiny bit of class. Raise you pinky as you swirl on the cheez whiz.

12. Show Me

Uh oh.....the Cheez Whiz just hit the fan.

13. Barbara

CLASS?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS??????LOLOLOLOL

THIS is how WE IN THE GUTTAH share the cheez whiz AND...I found the perfect hat for the bridesmaids WITH a model!

Attached Files:

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Show Me...your heart is in the right place I'm sure...I'll magnanimously allow you to put the paper frills around the Cheese Whiz tins...which I will agree to IF BARB WOULD JUST GET OFF NOW........

That is one beautiful bridesmaid's hat...the wench has done us proud with her sewing machine.

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I actually did give Cheese Whiz to someone as a Christmas Gift, That, and an inflatable Andy Kaufman blow-up doll. For real. My neighbor and I try to out-tacky each other every year. I usually win.

16. Show Me

I shall use Barb's dog wench hat and put a frilly leaf motif around the honored cans of processed cheese.

17. Show Me

Wow Dee...nothing says guttah tacky better than an Andy Kaufman blow up doll with Cheese Whiz!

Does Cheese Whiz come in any other flavors besides cheddar?

Swiss Whiz? Pamesanawhiz? Blue Cheese Whiz? Mozerellawhiz?

Or is it flavored with the usual Jalepeno, Sour Cream and Onion Smoky type stuff? So much to think about....guess I better get making the leaf shaped paper frills for Zotto.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, y'all just go ahead and run wild with your whiz...so to speak....

But I'm telling you, and you can WRITE IT DOWN, you put out HONORED food and the next thing you know, maimed will be crashing the reception! I know that would be Rat's DREAM reception...FOOD FIGHT WITH MAIMED.... [​IMG]

19. Show Me

Well if the reception is going to turn into a food fight free for all with Maimed....I'm not putting out the extra fifty cents for the name brand stuff.

When only brand X will do....:tsmile:

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

This is where I draw the line....I swear, I will call the whole thing off if there is any smell of suma!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice