Sue Bennett Memories

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ROTF

2. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I don't normally like to talk about other people's looks - particularly in a derogatory way. HOWEVER, can anyone forget that first image of Sue in her TV appearance?????

'Nuff said.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

jameson.

Has she left, yet?

The only way jameson got any recognition in Boulder was that they were as stupid as she is. She and they killed this case. For that she should be spending time in jail for obstruction of justice along with her idiotic fellow sleuths - Lou Smit, included.

I disagree that jameson is intelligent. She's dumber than a box. The BPD recognized her as a code 6 wingnut, and they were right.

I couldn't give a crap less what happens to jameson. I'm quite sure she will go on to stick her nose in another child murder case, since she so loves to protect the killers. What she did won't work in most police departments, though. My only regret has been that I never got the chance to put my fist down her throat just for being so damn stupid. :fishslap:

Only in Boulder could so many boneheaded forces of destruction have found footing. It's not up to me to decide where their eternal souls will go. I'll leave that decision to someone much more powerful and with much greater wisdom than I. I would NOT wish to be in jameson's shoes because karma will get her and that's only the beginning.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Watching You

Okay, dear friend, WY; I'll concede:

Jam is cunning; not particularly intelligent.

cun·ning (knng)
    adj.
    1. Marked by or given to artful subtlety and deceptiveness.
    2. Executed with or exhibiting ingenuity.
    3. Delicately pleasing; pretty or cute: a cunning pet.
    n.
    1. Skill in deception; guile.
    2. Skill or adeptness in execution or performance; dexterity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"SKILLED IN DECEPTION; GUILE..." That's Jams!
    gl I wrote my previous post, ref. Jam, after reading THE SHACK.
    It made me think differently about my enemies. In fact, it made
    me think differently about a lot of things. I am aware of the harm
    she has caused and her inability to be objective. As an old mentor
    of mine once told me: "There are no special rewards for loving your
    friends; it's in loving your enemies that credits are given."

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I understand what you are saying, Greenleaf, but Susan Bennett (aka Jameson) is not my enemy.

Susan Bennett is a disturbed individual and pathological liar who has helped to thwart justice in the Ramsey case and promoted the public persecution of innocent individuals. She is an enemy of the truth, and that makes her an enemy of JonBenet, as well as a co-conspirator in her death.

6. Watching You

Bennett isn't my enemy, either. She could be if she lived in my reality world, but she doesn't, so she doesn't affect me that way.

Okay, so I'd like to slug her, but that's just on principle, because dumb/stupid/evil people annoy me in general.

I've essentially put Bennett in my neuter basket. I also agree with everything Cherokee said.

I've got The Shack at home, but I haven't read it, yet. It's among the books I've bought to read after I retire...

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

So to Jameson and her Webb-

Don't let the door hit'ya where the Good Lord split'ya.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I remember the first photo I saw of Jameson. It was when a bunch of posters went to Boulder, and Jameson slithered on the scene. I think that this was before we knew what she was, but all the same in every pic Jameson seem to be apart from the more popular posters, following them tragically. She was wearing a ski jacket with a conical shaped hood--she look like a yeti. I'm sure the hood could barely contain her lubricated locks. I wonder if she had a Jherri curl in the 80s?

9. Karen

Karen Member

I don't hate her. I just always felt like she was missing something in her life and this case helped fill that void. People like her with low self esteem need something to make them feel important and I don't doubt she got that by inserting herself into this case the way she did. Now that this is over for her (?) she will be looking for something else to take it's place. It's kind of sad really. People like that are never truly happy unlesss they can find a way to elevate themselves in their own minds. IMO this case did that for Jameson. I also think she is the kind of person who has to have the "I know something you don't" emotion to feel superior. I've met a lot of "Jamesons" in my life and all i feel for them is pity. She needs counseling so she can drop all this and just be happy with who she is. Sue. She's just Sue with low self esteem. IMO.

10. Watching You

I've always thought jameson and mame made the perfect couple, except for the fact that they both have inflated egos and would probably kill each other within three days of putting them together in a room by themselves.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The only thing more perfect is when Candy makes it a Trio!

12. BobC

I'd pay good money to watch a bout between Maimed and Jameson. It's hard to say who would win. Now, Maim has all those years of plying her trade on the streets, so she might have ghetto fighting skills and possibly a razor hidden in her most private area. On the other hand, Jameson's mental illness might give her the strength of an ape. She may also have some fighting skills as well, as I'm sure she's had to fend off many a drunken toothless suitor in that Deliverance-style North Carolina hellhole she hails from. Maybe underneath that dreary facade, a hellcat lurks beneath.

Whaddya think? Jameson or Maimed?

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

So...one has a prison shank and the other can beat you to death with a banjo?

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sue - Hands Down! Remember how she knifed her neighbor.....this woman has the capacity to do pysical harm, whereas Maimed just inflicts emotional pain on innocent people. She is now up to issuing terroristic threats to the long gone Spade over at Topix as if he is involved with the murder.....:steamed:

15. BobC

Oh for God's sake. Maimed is senile.

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Greenie and WY....

Funny Greenie that you said you made your post just after reading The Shack.

I made my post just a few days before I started reading The Shack! Funny huh? How it makes your really THINK about evil, forgiveness and judgement.

WY, I do wish that you and others on this board would read The Shack so we could have a discussion thread about this book, what it advocates and how it relates to us and the Ramsey case....

When I think of John and Patsy and their attitude toward guilt and forgiveness and VICTORY over evil with death, I recognize a lot of what this book advocates...

I am still ruminating over a lot of the both positives and negatives in this book....As far as getting one thinking in both a self-oriented way and a general spiritual and societal direction, I would venture to say that this is one of the best reads of the year ( at least for me ) so far.

People all over the internet are debating this book's philosophies. As it relates to the Ramsey case especially, I would like to discuss it here. There are some real paralles, especially since the book involves the murder of a young female child. Let me know kiddos when some of you have completed it and I will start a thread K?

Voyager

17. Watching You

Okay, I'll dig it out and read it soon. Reading Best Friends right now - the true story of "the world's most beloved animal sanctuary" from front cover of book.)

18. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Bad Bob - "On the other hand, Jameson's mental illness might give her the strength of an ape. She may also have some fighting skills as well, as I'm sure she's had to fend off many a drunken toothless suitor in that Deliverance-style North Carolina hellhole she hails from."

I am insulted, Bad Bob! I now live in a more "Deliverance-style North Carolina hellhole" than Jameson - eastern NC to be exact. A long time ago, I lived in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of NC (that included the Research Triangle Park with Duke, UNC & N.C. State within a 20 mile radius) - this area of NC was called a Mountain of Intelligence Surrounded by Valleys of Ignorance.

I remember Jameson from way back in the early JW days. The only thing she ever posted there that got my attention was when she admitted she was not a man. Oh, the “sex glove” thing did cause me to crack-a-smile!

19. BobC

I love North Carolina! But every state has its hellhole areas--have you gotten a good look at Jameson? She didn't slither out of the Ritz Carlton.

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Voyager

Dear Voyager, I like your suggestion that we start a new thread, ref. the book, THE SHACK.
    And, yes, it would be most interesting to hear the views of others, in ref. to same.
    I think I'll start a new thread at Greenleaf's Corner, so that those who have read this great book, can make comments; especially how it might relate to the Ramsey case.

gl

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice