Ramsey Case Returned to BPD!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 2, 2009.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I have such a huge respect for Beckner. He was very artful in this press conference by refusing to bring up what he called "baggage" from the past, as well he shouldn't. Starting a media firestorm again would be the worst possible thing at this point--he said it was a "mutual decision" to give the case to the DA at one point--but he certainly didn't say he liked it. The new DA made a remark about the constitutionality of a DA taking a case away from a PD, so apparently some sanity has crept its way back into the Boulder DA's office, thank you Jesus.

2. BobC

Apparently Nancy Grace is doing a spot on this conference tonight

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, thanks BobC. Nancy's talking about it now.

4. BobC

This is better than good, my friends. Great things are on the way.

I wanna give Tricia a shout out. I have to confess that when she posted a few months ago that some people in high places were not happy with Lacy's "Exoneration" of the Ramseys, I thought Tricia was either in denial, or all cocktailed up. Turns out that she was absolutely right.

I needed a cocktail to deal with my own idiocy!

You GO GIRL!

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

"We're bringing in people on this task force that are going to have a fresh perspective. (They're going to) look at this case, tell us what they think, challenge us, give us ideas."

Or, in other words, stay home Lou Smit, you have no place here.

6. koldkase

OH my god! A dark haired woman I've never seen before brought up the CHRONIC MOLESTATION ON NANCY GRACE! She said flat out that an "intruder" would have to have had access to JonBenet to molest her, then come back the night of the murder and done it again.

I can't believe it. My jaw is on the floor. Hasn't this woman gotten TEAM RAMSEYS' MEMO?! :shock:

Grace also talked about the long ransom note, the practice note, using Patsy's pad and pen, then deciding not to take the body, to heck with the money.

Okay, I'm obviously under the influence of something toxic. Would y'all please check my fridge box to make sure the "gas leak" hasn't made me foggy?

7. koldkase

Okay, call off the search, Jean Casarez, a woman how is one of my least favorite old Court TV shills, said she doesn't "remember" any "chronic abuse" and the other woman then BACKED OFF OF IT.

Team Ramsey strikes again! Liars.

8. koldkase

Not that this will deter Lou "psychic" Smit.... He'll find a way to blackmail, sue, or plain ol' hot tub his way into this, as well. Mark my words.

9. BobC

There is one thing Beckner said, that, if I recall correctly, is not accurate. He said the BPD contacted the FBI early on and they said this was the only case of a ransom note being found inside a home with a dead child. Greg McCrarey, waaay back when, said he knew of either 7 or 9 cases where this occurred, and all these cases turned out to be parental involvement--or at least done by care-givers.

Man I am watching Nancy Grace--it is amazing how they screw up the facts of this case. Disgusting. No wonder nobody watches traditional media anymore.♠

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I think what the FBI said then was that if this was an intruder perp, it would be the only case of a ransom note and body found in the home where the parents were NOT involved.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I am cautiously excited. :couch:

I'm not sure what Beckner has in mind, but I like that he is calling in others to work on this. Maybe, just maybe, they will tell Lin Wood to go flock himself and actually review the facts of the case.

I would just love for them to publicly state that the Ramseys are NOT cleared ala Lacy

I swore I would never get excited again, but here I go again. Hopefully, they will call Burke Ramsey in for questioning also

Maybe Fleet White will feel more confident (what I'm REALLY hoping for) in the new direction this case will take and feel that this is now the time to speak out and tell the police what he knows

So much for being NOT excited. Okay, off to smack myself silly (once again) for daring to have hope in this case.

Moab, break out the purple pills please! :pills: The guttah is gonna need them :fan:

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Yes......the Twice Cleared as a Suspects Whites........I would love to know their thoughts on this activity!

What is scary though are the comments below the original article......the posting majority of Boulderites are just b!tching about "The Money" that this will now cost them........do they NOT know that John Ramsey has financed all of this?!

13. Elle

Elle Member

14. Ginja

Ginja Member

This time different...maybe?

I think enough time has passed now where outside interference (the Rammy-Jammy fix) has lost its influence. Coupled with Nancy and Greta looming far larger on air than they did back in '97, not to mention another woman filling in Beck's empty spot on CNN. The real 'fixer' is the Anthony case and it's extreme coverage. Plenty can be said and drawn between the two cases.

Beckner playes his cards right, and I think he definitely wants to clear his name and the BPD's, this case can explode.

I think the media is savvy enough today to know better than to let itself be taken over by suspects or their attorneys!

One way to get the media to work on "remembering" what happened 13 years ago is to go to websites like Nancy's and Greta's and make it a hot topic! Especially if they can tie anything together or make any kinds of "links" to familiarial hangups (duct tape, hearts, body in or near the home) between the current Anthony case and Ramsey. The media's not going to sit on a HOT topic. It has to know that interest is there. And with Obamanation crumbling faster than it went up, the media will surely want to find another topic to save their messiah.

15. BobC

Dee--yeah maybe that's what he meant.

16. Ginja

Ginja Member

Almost forgot...the BPD has a new STAR witness. His name is Burke.

17. BobC

Yup--I agree, if there's ever gonna be a crack in the armor, it's gonna be Burke.

18. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Careful what you take for facts from Nancy Grace... she screwed-up terribly on the Duke Lacrosse thing!! I still watch her show, ocassionally, but with the understanding that Nancy's legal philosophy is "guilty until proven innocent." Yeah, she's good, but be careful...

Dammit!! All my FBI "sources" are dead or left to become lawyers. I have one "source" at the DOJ I will bug, but doubt he knows much.

IMHO, Burke is a dead end. Maybe the BPD will listen to the Whites??

19. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Justice for JonBenet !

Justice for JonBenet !!

And at least they gave the case back to the people where it should have been all along.

And JonBenet's name is in the NEWS again. :)

ACR

20. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

was hopeful

Whenever I hear the name Lin Wood I could vomit. What's he go that everyone is afraid of...

Didn't the police dept. have on their computers "Patsy done it"?????? That was way back and then the DA takes it...they know, just have to "prove" it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice