John Ramsey to appear on Oprah

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by S.F., Aug 18, 2008.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Was that John or Freddy Krueger?

2. Little

Little Member

Ok, all together now...1, 2, 3

Attached Files:

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

What struck me as ironic about JR's comments on Oprah was that he used the word "premeditated" - to deflect away from any notion that this may have been a rage attack, or accident. And one thing he said was correct- people who commit child assault/murder DO repeat their crimes. The reason why JBR's killer never killed again was because it was not a pedophile/kidnapper/killer. It was a family member. And THAT type of killer usually will NOT act again.

4. Angelwngs

Angelwngs Member

There is GREAT irony in John's stating on Oprah that pagents were not a big part of JB's life. His points to prove this were that JB did many other things besides pagents. He said she took violin lessons, took piano lessons, and rock climbing lessons. Of all those things he mentioned, with the exception maybe of 'rock climbing lessons', (which in DOI Patsy says they had just 'signed JB up for rock climbing lessons, NOT that she had actually participated in any lessons prior to her death), ALL of these activities could and most assuredly would have been used in the talent portion of PAGENTS! It is a bold faced lie for JR to say that pagents were NOT Patsy's primary focus with JB's life and he more than proved it when he listed all of those extra curricular activities in which she was involved!

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

So Many "Right On" comments here

about John Ramsey and his interview on Oprah....The man is a waste of time and space as it seems that he has lost his soul and is just flapping his jaw telling his worn out lies and grinning that stupid cheshire cat smile that says, "I still got them all fooled, even DA Mary Lacey has declared us innocent and now Oprah has christened me an innocent survivor."

I am with you Little....My righteous heart goes with that flying BS you mentioned....On behalf of an innocent murdered child.

Voyager

6. heymom

heymom Member

The blue dress

My God. What a thing to say. That a mother of a murdered little girl would even CARE about what she was going to wear for a TV interview should the murderer be found reveals a narcissism that should be put into psych textbooks.

My dear Lord. I had no idea Patsy was that vain, self-centered, narcissistic! Shocking. Any parent can listen to that statement and understand that these 2 people really don't care about JonBenet, but about themselves and their appearance as victims of a crime. It was all about saving themselves and not JonBenet...and we know why. My God.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It was about that from Dec. 26th on.

8. Karen

Karen Member

It's very interesting to me also that JR told this story about Patsy and the blue dress not even thinking how something like that would make her sound so vain. I mean all of his words seem so measured and carefully thought out and scripted and then he tells a story like this and it doesn't even dawn on him that it makes Patsy sound bad? And if that is true then he is as vain and narcissistic as Patsy if he doesn't see what we see and hear what we hear when he tells the blue dress story. They truly are two of a kind. No wonder they stayed together through all of it. Who else would have them?

(I think Johns latest plastic surgery around his eyes makes him look sleepy all the time.......or maybe he found Patsys stash of valium?)

Also wanted to add I'm not so sure Oprah buys his story. I thought i caught some of her old journalistic qualities coming out when she asked him about the "other" videos of JB doing normal fun kid things. I'm thinking ole Oprah is on the fence about this one.

9. heymom

heymom Member

Now, you see, if Patsy had carried around one of JonBenet's favorite stuffed animals, or her favorite photo of JonBenet, or some other keepsake, that would make sense and would be touching. "Patsy kept this precious photo of JonBenet with her, in case a killer were to be arrested and she'd have the press asking her for a picture." Then it's not about Patsy, but about JonBenet. But to worry about what color dress you should wear IN CASE you need to do an interview about your murdered child??? That's just sick beyond belief.

10. Little

Little Member

John Mark Karr felt 'unwelcomed'

Since JMK was discussed here this seemed like the place to post this:

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe because his son IS a criminal? Not because of the JBR murder, but his other pedophile-related activities. Not to mention the sick lie he told about being involved in the case.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Don't let the door smack you in the a** on the way out, Karr!

13. AMES

AMES Member

He probably went back to Thailand, where he could freely molest other little girls.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That'd be my guess, also.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Don't know that just his Dad's word is going to confirm this for me......

16. heymom

heymom Member

Or become one.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I highly recommend Saudi Arabia.

Let's see how long he'd last there!

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, I hope Dick TracyLacy is on top of letting Thailand know they may have another shot at PERV KARR.

What did PERV KARR think? That we'd EMBRACE HIS SICKO PERVERSION AND LOVE HIM HERE?

Oh well, maybe John Ramsey helped him get a flight to his new PERV NEST. Maybe Ramsey even flew him there himself. They seem like they like each other SO MUCH, after all, with PERV KARR throwing HIMSELF under the bus for the Ramseys...and JOHN SO APPRECIATIVE OF IT, feeling sorry for PERV KARR and all....

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Heads up! Oprah is re-running John's interview on Thursday, Feb. 5, 2008

A friend has alerted me that Oprah is advertising the re-airing of her John Ramsey interview (from last Fall), and it will take place this coming Thursday. :puke:

Instead of subjecting the public to John's lies and lizard-lipping once more, Oprah should have SOME real experts on the Ramsey case on her show - US! Or at least, if she feels she MUST inflict John Ramsey on her audience, then she should give some time for rebuttal from those who know the documented evidence. That would include the truth behind the Ramsey DNA and how to interpret it correctly, as well as attention to the killer's REAL calling card - the ransom note.

I wish there was some way we could stop this travesty from airing again, or at least have equal time.

I suspect this may have something to do with the BPD getting the Ramsey investigation returned to them this week.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's okay, Cherokee. Watch Oprah's face during this show. She clearly has her own suspicions. heh

And notice she has to PROD John Ramsey to even MENTION his "cause" for whatever his "cause" is supposed to be.... heh heh

Then there is the Oprah comment, "I noticed you looked AWAY from the monitor when JonBenet was being pictured...." Oh yeah. John only remembers JonBenet as a "handful". We KNOW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice