Ramsey Case Returned to BPD!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 2, 2009.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh you mean how Burke is on the recording but the Ramsey's lied about it and then perhaps instructed Burke to lie about the sequence of events that occurred that morning?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Pretty much.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hahahaha BobC, Actually I was both. In denial while drinking my cocktails but even though I was in a haze of alcohol and denial the truth still seeped through.

I love this thread. You guys are great.

4. BobC

This case has brought me to the liquor cabinet many a time. In fact I am sloppy drunk right now. Who knows where I'll be by 9 am?

5. BobC

When Tricia first posted that I thought "the poor thing--her mind has finally left her. Lacy's idiocy has actually stolen Tricia's mind. Tricia must be taking 'medicine' for her nerves..."

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes...THAT! :yes:

Not to mention how many of us heard that very enhanced tape on TV, then POOF! How many have covered THAT little "leak" up for 10 years? And we've been called liars for years for telling the truth about it!

7. BobC

8. AMES

AMES Member

Exactly...I finally stopped posting that I had heard that enhanced tape. I was told that it "must have been a re-enactment". Kinda looks like the show that I heard it on would have announced that little "tid-bit" (a re-enactment), IF that had of been the case.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks so much for posting the link to that article, Bob. It was refreshing to see a news article on the Ramsey case that wasn't skewed in favor of Ramsey innocence.

There was only one comment posted after the article when I read it. The comment said the Ramseys were innocent and that the "semen" on JBR's panties proved it. Arrrrggggh! There was no semen in JBR's panties! How many times do we have to fight that lie? It is so frustrating to see the amount of garbage posted as facts in this case, thanks to Ramsey spin, Lin Wood, Michael Tracey, Lou Smit and Mary Lacy.

If any of you feel like it, please leave a comment yourself. I HAD to counter the misinformation left by the previous poster, so I left a comment and directed anyone interested in the facts of the Ramsey case to FFJ.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25022312-663,00.html

Murder case reopened

February 08, 2009 12:00am

A NEW investigation has been launched into the murder of US child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, with family members facing fresh questions.

[snip]

When the six-year-old was murdered on December 24, 1996, police were sure her parents were guilty - only to see them cleared.

Now, 12 years and 100 suspects later, doubts remain and the family is at the centre of new suspicions.

JonBenet's body was found in the basement of the family's Colorado home. She had been sexually assaulted and strangled.

One theory about her death has dominated throughout and, despite public statements by the police to the contrary, continues to overshadow all other inquiries - was JonBenet murdered by her parents?

When the girl's body was found, her parents responded in a way that, according to many, was suspicious.

Father John, a computer tycoon, and Patsy, his ex-beauty queen wife, who died in 2006, were represented by a team of high-powered lawyers and refused to co-operate with the police.

Friends who pressed the Ramseys too closely about the murder found themselves on a list of suspected killers that Mr Ramsey's lawyers handed to police.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

ACR even has a page for this issue now!

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-geraldo911tape.htm

11. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks RR. Looks like "Geraldo" could be sued for playing a "re-enactment" tape...and not saying that it was only a "re-enactment". That is what has me believing that we heard the real deal. I believe that the "re-enactment" excuse came after a lawsuit threat. IMO I have heard the real 911 call time and time again...and IF this enhancement that I heard was in fact a re-enactment...then the people that were re-enacting John and Patsy...sounded identical to them.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Ames there was a tape long before the Geraldo re-enactment. I heard this tape myself with Burke's voice on it, way back, long before I joined FFJ. It would be difficult to find it now.

13. Tez

Tez Member

Does anyone think that Steve Thomas will be invited back? He knows more about this case than anyone. I think his service would prove to be invaluable.

I also think Beckner felt along that JR and PR did this.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

No, I don't think Thomas will be invited back. I'm sure his work will be examined as well as his writings and theories, but to invite him back into the mix would give the appearance of bias; the same would go for Smit

Plus, I don't think the BPD and Thomas parted on such good terms.

I agree with you, but I would be most surprised if they invited or involved him again; but then again, he might be re-examined by the new "team" for his input as part of the crime scene and investigation rather than for consultation purposes

At least that's how I see it. It would be nice wouldn't it?

15. sboyd

sboyd Member

Yes it would. Ramsey had a special thing for Steve Thomas because there were others who came out and made no bones about his being a sexual predator and he did not sue them.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

When the six-year-old was murdered on December 24, 1996, police were sure her parents were guilty - only to see them cleared.

Now, 12 years and 100 suspects later, doubts remain and the family is at the centre of new suspicions.

JonBenet's body was found in the basement of the family's Colorado home. She had been sexually assaulted and strangled.

One theory about her death has dominated throughout and, despite public statements by the police to the contrary, continues to overshadow all other inquiries - was JonBenet murdered by her parents?

When the girl's body was found, her parents responded in a way that, according to many, was suspicious.

WOW!

A newspaper dared to name the Ramseys as suspects!

I expect LW to rear his ugly head and start suing everything and everyone...

I wish Steve will do the talk shows again...he can talk about the case with some anti Lin Wood lawyer at his side....making sure Steve doesn't have to go through another lawsuit.

17. koldkase

Oh, this is rare indeed! Thanks for finding this, BobC.

18. koldkase

Ames, I heard the enhanced tape played on Geraldo long before I ever came online and knew anything about it being "spirited away" as if it never happened. People act like nothing "hinky" has ever happened in this case, and that's BS. This is one episode that proved to me how many scoundrels there are protecting the Ramseys! The enhanced tape was played AND discussed on several shows that day, and it wasn't any "re-enactment", though those who don't want to believe the tape exists or that "voices" other than Patsy and the 911 dispatcher are on it have made every excuse and denial they can think of.

Geraldo played it and I'll tell him to his face he did and he's a liar if he says differently!

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

Back then, Thomas seemed to be quite angry at Beckner for giving in too much to the demands of DA' Hunter's office.

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

More than anyone, ST came closest to putting all the pieces together in this crime puzzle. And so for that, NEITHER side will want him involved now. LE won't want him involved because he knows how badly this case was mishandled from the beginning (and not just by the DA) and the RST won't want him involved because he knows the truth. ST had no hidden agenda, he simply went where the evidence took him. No one liked where it took him, that was the problem.
    Aside from that, unless he is subpoenaed, I doubt he'd want back in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice