JBR discussion Sunday night on Blog Talk Radio

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Levi, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Levi

Levi Member

Hi guys, this Sunday at 10 PM EST / 9 CST I am going to talk about the latest on the JBR case with Eleanor Dixon who is a prosecutor, who is the head of the crimes against women and childrens unit in Cobb County GA, and a regular on The Nancy Grace show.

I am also going to have former FBI hostage negotiator and criminal profiler Clint Van Zandt on to discuss the case.

I also urge people to call into the show at 347 838 9781.

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Levi for this information. I'm sure those who can tune in will definitely listen to your show. Sounds like an exciting one with the interesting guests you have chosen. Good luck with this one.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Levi, looking forward to it.

Don't forget to put this up at WBS too.

Tricia

4. Karen

Karen Member

Thnks Levi! Will that be 7:00PM in California?

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Clint as a Guest and on the Ramsey Case?! Levi is never going to get rid of me this way!

6. Levi

Levi Member

Yes it will. :)

7. Levi

Levi Member

Thanks RiverRat, here is a good article about the case Clint Van Zandt wrote: http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_...r-look?last=1233879423&threadId=490888#last_1

Thanks for tuning and do not be afraid to call into the show, so many of you (ALL OF YOU) are VERY knowledgeable of this case (more so than the talking heads on TV) and it makes it interesting.

Don't forget Eleanor Dixon she is a prosecutor in GA, she was trained by Nancy Grace, she'll also have good thoughts on the case!

8. Levi

Levi Member

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That is the best Dayum article I've read about this case in forever! Thread worthy without a doubt!

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It was a wonderful article and what a nice man, taking the time and effort to respond to some of the feedback. I've always liked and admired him whenever I have heard him speak on the news shows and forensic shows

Excellent. Thank you levi for bringing it to us

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Levi, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask Ms. Dixon and Van Zandt about the "chronic vaginal injuries" detected at autopsy!

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask them how many DA's would REFUSE to get a subpoena for the phone records of the family when a child was found murdered in the home!

I'm begging! On my knees! :pray:

12. Levi

Levi Member

koldcase I will! Also, if anyone else has a question they would like me to ask, I'd be glad to. Also, if anyone wants to ask a question they can always call in at 347 838 9781.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Please ask, if you can, why a DA would refuse to subpoena medical records and school nurse records for a murdered child? Mention that the child's doctor was a personal friend of the family, and a golf buddy of the father.

14. Levi

Levi Member

The show is about to start BUMP

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Levi,

I've tried once before this to get on so as to listen to your program. My user name and password is not accepted. I've tried over and over but to no avail. Can you please help me. This is late as your program has just started for tonight. But I do want to list to further broadcasts. thanks for any help you can give me.

16. koldkase

Levi, that was awesome! I have waited a long time to hear a professional address DA Hunter's egregious inaction when it came to the phone records of the Ramseys. Van Zandt said he would have asked the family for permission to see their phone records, and if they failed to give it, he would have had a subpoena in 2 hours.

Hunter did ask the Ramseys at SOME POINT, when the BPD detectives kept pushing for them. NO SUBPOENA WAS OBTAINED, ever. It took the Ramseys A YEAR to turn COPIES OF THEIR PHONE BILLS over to LE, after their lawyers saw them and decided which LE would be allowed to see. That ended up being the VERY LIMITED, ONE MONTH OF DEC. '96. One cell phone record was blank, though the phone company rep told Thomas the months before--those LE could NOT see--did have calls on the cell phone. What about the NEXT MONTH? Patsy Ramsey told a long, rambling story when asked about that cell phone in June of '98 by the DA's detectives in the Ramseys' second LE interview, granted over a year after their short, timed, first interview which had lasted only 2 hours each. Patsy said in '98 that the cell phone had been lost, it was John's, and she bought him another one, but he "caught" her charging it so she kept it and blahblahblah. Did the Ramseys EVER REPORT it as lost? Hunter's detectives never asked! Sorry, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Van Zandt also addressed the chronic vaginal injuries, and he cited three medical experts who stated it was evidence of prior abuse. Van Zandt also talked about the large number of visits JonBenet made to her pediatrician and said these were issues that had never been answered to his satisfaction.

Good show, Levi. Thanks so much for doing this. It's good to know that not everyone has been snookered by Team Ramsey.

17. koldkase

Sorry to jump in, but just FYI, I don't log in to anything. I just click on the link, then on the "Levi" show block, and the "blog" box has a bar with a forward arrow > I think I clicked and it played for me--live streaming.

18. Levi

Levi Member

Blog Talk Radio has recently had changes.

But at this link: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage when there is a live episode there is a box that says "EPISODE ON THE AIR" it will have the episode info, and there will be a play/chat button. Just click on that.

You can listen without registering, but if you want to chat while the show is on the air, you have to register.

Also there is an option where people can listen to it, using windows media player.

Hope that helps,
    Levi

19. Levi

Levi Member

Thanks for listening it is hard to get good based in fact, solid information about the case. Wendy Murphy, and Clint Van Zandt just don't throw out PRO Ramsey/Lin Wood talking points, which is why they are two of my favorite guests!

Levi

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Levi for your above link. I'm listening to your show through windows media player right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice