Ramsey Case Returned to BPD!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 2, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Sure. Mary Lacy, Lou Smit, Ollie Gray, jams, Lin Wood, and Michael Tracey.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahaaaa....the RST spin strain of vermin.

Guttah rats have guttah class....

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

A real "Rat Pack" (sans talent) isn't it?

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Okayyyyy

It's now months later and May has always been a great month for me, so I all I am wishing for for a perfect Mother's Day gift....like some new News on this case since it's return to BPD!

This just cannot BEE more Lip Service!!! :verdict:

:cand:

5. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I DON'T feel good&hopeful after reading this:

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13112787?IADID=Search-www.dailycamera.com-www.dailycamera.com

The police plan a two-day meeting with a task force that will include current and former investigators and experts in the case, including the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The plan is to pore over the evidence they currently have and then -- if nothing new bubbles to the surface -- the case will be treated as what it is: A cold one.

Heartbreaking, we know. The stereotype of dusty files on the bottom shelves of police precincts comes to mind. But this transfer is as it should be until new evidence, a new witness, or a new technology to work with current evidence is discovered.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Sadly, I knew as soon as I heard that the case was being "reopened" by a new DA that nothing would come of it. NOTHING will change in Boulder. There will be NO hero in this case.

7. koldkase

Just found a new link for the full news conference of the new Boulder DA and Police Chief Mark Beckner back in Feb. 2009 and thought I'd add it and bump up this thread, as some people seem to have missed it:

From Fox31, KDVR.com:

http://www.kdvr.com/videobeta/?watchId=c1a588f9-d107-497b-b154-7839af6ed951

If you go to about 3:30 minutes into the interview, you'll see Beckner pressed to answer the question, "Mary Lacy cleared the Ramseys...are they still cleared?" He dodges the question, tap dancing as fast as he can about new investigators and not wanting to give them preconceived ideas blahblahblah. But then he gets nailed by the reporter at 4:30 minutes: "You're not ruling anyone out?" He answers, "No."

8. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you for this link KK. I had forgotten much of what was said.

Susan Bennet apparently does not know the Ramseys have not been cleared by the BPD. Good of you to educate her on the Jonbenet Ramsey case. She needs it.

This is why FFJ IS the Forum of Record on the Ramsey case. People will only get the truth here.

Thank you Tricia, RiverRat KoldKase and everybody else who cares enough about this little girl to keep fighting to get the TRUTH out there and for having the tenacity to keep correcting all the rumors and untruths that are constantly being brought up by the likes of SUSAN BENNETT and those of her ILK. Keep on keepin' on FFJ!!

9. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Didn't know if there's a thank you thread around here and I am just stopping by for a second(going through some rough times in real life right now)but I wanted to remind all of you how great you are and what an excellent job you're doing for this little one.I am proud of you guys (yep,having a weak moment:) ).

And THANK YOU STEVE THOMAS! You fought till the end with all those cowards.I completely understand now how it must have been and how you must have felt.

Love ya :thumbsup: :beats: :beats: :beats: :beats: :beats: :beats: :beats:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

ditto!

11. koldkase

So sorry to hear about the rough times, madeleine. Let us know how you're doing when you can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice