JonBenet: In search of a killer 02/15/09 by Donal Lynch

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 15, 2009.

1. heymom

heymom Member

There aren't that many photos of her, but I looked on one site that is a members-only, and sure enough, that is her. I didn't think the face looked like JonBenet, but I thought maybe it was the baby-chubby photo of an earlier JonBenet. But no, it's Julia for sure.

Here is a Youtube clip of the movie, it's where John "finds" JonBenet. Shows the re-enactment of the detective moving JonBenet's body, the parents throwing themselves on her body, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CluHpq_T-E4

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

We posted at the same time.

Well sleuthed.

3. Elle

Elle Member

I've used this site for years Thor. I see they are now charging for part of their program. This "Getting Away With Murder" appears to have been a series of different murders. Definitely not shown in Canada. We have "Murder She Wrote" with Angela Lansbury" and there's a different murder each week.

In "Perfect Murder Perfect Town" Marg Helgenberger played Patsy Ramsey. I like her in her CIS show with William Peterson, but I don't think she did a good job of Patsy Ramsey in this movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  4. Thor

Thor Active Member

In "Perfect Murder Perfect Town" Marg Helgenberger played Patsy Ramsey. I like her in her CIS show with William Peterson, but I don't think she did a good job of Patsy Ramsey in this movie.[/QUOTE]

I agree Elle.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

There were a few movies made for TV. This little girl may be from one of them, but she is not the actress who portrayed JBR in PMPT.

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes, you are correct DeeDee. There was this other one that I only remember seeing once, and this little girl played JonBenet in that one. Shes looks nothing like the one in PMPT at all.

7. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, that is pretty weird.

8. AMES

AMES Member

And the hair style is totally different.

9. AMES

AMES Member

It looks absolutely nothing like her, even the hair color is different. The girl in the picture is a pretty little girl, but...JB was beautiful, there is no comparison.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I think that little girl played JBR in one of the TV movies about the case. She is not the same actress who played JBR in PMPT, however.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

I work with children of JonBenet's age; she sure looked beautiful in those pictures, with her hair colored and curled, styled and and with lots of make-up on, but when one looks at the few photos where she is not made-up and put in flamboyant clothes, (on the cover of PMPT for example) one sees a pretty little girl, no different from countless other cute little kids out there.

In our kindergarten, this week until next Tuesday (Mardi Gras), the kids are allowed to come dressed in carnival costumes, and most girls chose to come dressed as little princesses. They have a little make up/glitter on their faces for this occasion, and they all look so beautiful. :)

Before certain IDIs who read this board regularly (you know who you are) jump at me and say "There you have it, little girls like to be dressed up and that's why JonBenet's pageants were harmless!" - well, it is a BIG difference whether a mother buys her little daughter a Cinderella dress or whether she (like Patsy did) dresses her up like Marilyn Monroe.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Not to mention when a mother teaches (or has anyone else teach) her little girl "sexy" moves.

13. Elle

Elle Member

You said it rashomon. With a well scrubbed face, JonBenét Ramsey wasn't any more prettier than all of the other little girls we see all over the place.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy was passing on her Beauty Queen tactics and preparing JonBenét for being Miss America.

15. AMES

AMES Member

I wasn't comparing other children to JB...just that one little girl in the picture on this thread. The picture that was "supposed" to be of JB, but wasn't. I see beautiful children all the time...WITHOUT makeup. I was just saying that the little girl in the picture was pretty, but not as pretty as JB. (Not trying to sound mean). I was only talking about that one girl...compared to JB.

16. Little

Little Member

?????

17. Jayelles

"The sight of her lipsticked rictus grin and her downy hair suspended a foot off her head by a gauze of hairspray "

18. Jayelles

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

"...hair suspended a foot off her head by a gauze of hairspray."

It's almost like irish hammyness poetry...though I somehow keep picturing the bride of Frankenstein.

20. Jayelles

"hammyness" :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice