JonBenet: In search of a killer 02/15/09 by Donal Lynch

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

"ham-like?"
    "hamful?"
    "hammish?"
    I getting hungry....I want some irish ham and eggs.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think you are referring to what might be called the "ham-nocity" factor. Red sauce anyone?

3. Little

Little Member

Good grief. This has turned into, what my F-I-L would call "picking fly smit out of pepper" (I don't think he's Irish either).

Overall I thought this writer did a pretty decent job on the story.

Little

4. Jayelles

With respect Little, you asked what I meant by my "poetic" comment and I answered you with an example. I even had to go back and read the article again because I made the comment you've only now asked about weeks ago.

Saying it sounded "poetic" wasn't a criticism of the article, just a comment on the use of language. For the record, I do have Irish ancestry and I love the Irish people. I love their colourful use of language and their sexy accents. And it seems poetic language wasn't my imagination either - at least one other member agrees with me and I posted a link to a blog entry where Donal Lynch himself says he does the colourful language thing deliberately and that people expect it of him because he's Irish.

I'm really puzzled by your reaction here. Why did you bump up this thread to ask what I meant by a comment I made weeks ago if you think discussing it at all is "picking flyshit out of pepper?"

The hammyness jokes were just that. Ham was lynch's word, not mine or Show Me's

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  5. Little

Little Member

Real life stuff keeps me from reading here all the time so I get here and read when I can. I was just interested to see if there were any comments about it so I guess I was a bit bewildered as to what the writer being Irish had to do with the content of the story. IMO he had stated the logistics of what happened to JonBenet better than most articles about the case - no big deal.

Ciao :)

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, Little, it's true, Jayelles is a well-known trouble-maker, and I'll testify to that in court! :justice:

I'm still miffed that she has a conservatory so she can look at her garden! Obviously, some people's refrigerator boxes are larger than others. :pout:

7. koldkase

We don't stay on topic here. It's against the Guttah rules, doncha' know! Those would be the "unwritten rules" we have carefully crafted to create chaos. It's our pyrate nature. :pirate:

8. Jayelles

That's me - evil to the very core of my being. We only built the conservatory beause I knew it would upset you. When you come to visit there's a special seat for you - right under the leak Bwahahahaha

9. koldkase

Is that an invitation? :yes:

Oh! Thanks so much, Lady Jayelles! I'll be sure and bring an UMBRELLA. That is, if the Ramseys haven't cornered the market again, with the new DA and their UNCLEARING! :wind:

10. koldkase

Oh, and NO HAGGIS! You put out that stinky stuff, I'll be throwing up all over your nice conservatory!

11. Elle

Elle Member

My apologies Little. I'm afraid I didn't read the full article until this morning. I'm afraid I got caught up in the discussion as to whether, or not, the photo of the little girl in the article was JonBenét Ramsey, and we all got sidetracked by the fact it was just a stand in model.

However, this wasn't why you posted this article. It was a very interesting article. Thank you for posting it.

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

I think it is an article which covers a lot and has many important passages.
    For example:
    This is correct. Claiming that LE never really looked at anyone besides the Ramseys is one of the many blood-faced RST lies.

13. Elle

Elle Member

It does cover a lot and does have many important passages, rashomon, and I am sorry I was sidetracked into the wrong "JonBenét" scene.

Little has been e-mailing a group of us for many years and has sent very important articles to all of us.

I'll blame it on being on antibiotics for a month which keep me up half the night and leaves me on the tired side.

14. Jayelles

That's tough Elle. Isn't it ironic that antibiotics which are supposed to make us better, often make us feel worse? I just completed a 7 day course of antibiotics and they played serious havoc with my digestive system! A month would be hard going. Hope you get the benefits.

15. koldkase

I don't know why doctors do no alert patients to this side effect from antibiotics!

Eat some of the live culture yoghurt everyday, Jayelles. That will set your digestive system right again.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, antibiotics can make you feel worse. I can't warn you all enough to be very careful when using the condensed laundy detergents; especially Tide. I'll never buy it again. Better to always put in less. I'm using Baby detergents now. Ivory Snow seems okay.

17. Jayelles

Was it detergents which made you unwell? Sorry if I missed this.

My washing machine engineer told me that half the detergent ends up getting wasted anyway. I use tablets these days and only use one when two is recommended. I'm perfectly happy with the results too.

...Sounding like a soap powder ad here LOL

18. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it was Condensed Tide being used for the first time Jay. because the Supermarket had stopped selling their other brand, and usng too much without thinking. I've never seen anythiing spread so fast in all my life. The wrong antibiotic cream was first prescribed in January, but the Prednisone medication has worked, plus Lyderm antibiotic cream has cleared it up. No one would want a blistered rash up to their knees and on their chest recurring every other week.

I don't use strong chemical cleaners, but I sure got caught with Condensed Tide.

19. Jayelles

That was very unpleasant. Must have been very frightenting until you found out what caused it. Blisters are horrible. I recently burned myself on the shelf of the oven and I was in such a flap at the time trying to time a meal for a dinner party that I didn't actually notice it apart from a quick "ouch!". But it left a thin line of burn on my arm and unbelievably a really thin blister formed in the middle of it - I'm talking about a couple of millimetres wide. IT was bizzare. Now I have a scar which looks as if I've been self-harming! When people quiz me about it I feel obliged to demonstrate how I did it to prove I've not been using razor blades!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice