JB's blood on the pillowcase...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 22, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I have no idea why I thought that. I looked up some old threads where we discussed a lot of the autopsy evidence, which I was thinking "Ka-ren" was on discussing very astutely, and yeah, I remember Te-xan being there.... Apparently, I was confusing "Ka-ren" with "S-ue".

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6121&highlight=head+blow+contrecoup

Sure! I can see it now! :abnormal:

2. koldkase

Oh my, how sweet. No way I'd be mad at you, Karen. I'm still not sure what I said that made you think that, so I guess it's my naturally charming personality. :fight:

Again, so sorry.

[ZOTTO! THE DIVA HAS A NEW FAN!! SEND TRICIA A BILL!! :takeabow:]

3. Karen

Karen Member

koldkase:
    :hug::cheerful::heart::):balloons::bowdown::beats::rose:

4. koldkase

Oh, I have little tears trickling down my face :cry: ...in gratitude.... I'm so humbled...I'm not worthy...but thank you so much, Karen.

[Zotto! Double the bill! And tell Tricia if she doesn't pay it in cash pronto, I'm leaving and taking my fan with me!]

5. AMES

AMES Member

I had no idea that you just turned 80 in Nov. Insurance costs 6,000 for 6 weeks?? Good grief! I am jealous of you living in Canada, though! We have been there many times, and love it.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I don't have my birthday posted Ames, where everyone wishes you a Happy Birthday. I didn't need that! [​IMG] Any Canadians reading this will be annoyed with me. It is a beautiful country, but the winters lasts 5-6 months. Half a year is too long. You wouldn't like it in the winter time, short of being a winter sports person. Trust me!

Reaching 80 pushes the Health insurance up. Some Canadians have been known to lose their assets in Canada by not taking health insurance out. It's too risky. Hospital bills in the U.S. for Canadians not covered is too risky. They are sky high!

7. AMES

AMES Member

We used to live just over the border, in Montana..so I know what those winters are like. We just moved back to our home state of South Carolina, about a year and a half ago. We miss it SO much!

8. Elle

Elle Member

South Carolina. How that just rolls off your tongue. Sounds good to me right now, Ames. Are any of us truly content with where we are? Trouble is, flying anywhere today is horrendous with what you have to go through.

You might never settle down there, Ames, but with the baby, you will be kept fully occupied until she is a bit older to rethink where you want to be. Of course, a husband's occupation often dominates the scene as it did for me.

Now, where were we? BLOOD ON THE PILLOWCASE(?) [​IMG]

9. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh Pet, things are REALLY Looking up....a new FAN!! In the immortal words of John Cleese..."we should have her stuffed"!!! (No offense Karen....but KK has to have something in the corner of her lounge room with a lampshade on it to remind her of the glory days.....)

10. Karen

Karen Member

HeeHee I just had dinner and I'm feeling pretty stuffed already. I adore KK!:heart:

11. koldkase

Good LORD! I can't take you ANYWHERE!

Get a grip! And not on poor, worn out Sven!

We can't stuff Karen! She's my FAN! If she's standing in the corner STUFFED, she can hardly send me fan mail and flowers and balloons, etc.! How are we going to convince Tricia I'm an invaluable asset THEN?! We might even lose our favored spot under the bridge, in the middle where the rain doesn't drip, drip, drip onto us! I told you that Jayelles is campaigning RIGHT NOW for that very spot!

If you don't come out of that FOG you're in, I'll be stuffing YOU to put in that corner! :pout:

12. koldkase

Oh, dear Karen, not to worry, no one's going to stuff anyone...well, not you, anyway. :no:

I adore you, too! Always remember that...and keep those flowers and letters coming.... Here's to you, my Number One Fan! :toast:

13. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Just curious, could the good doctor have also abused her?

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Anything is possible. He didn't seem to worry when he had a mother who was supposedly told over 30 times that the vaginitis her daughter was suffering was due to "bubble bath". How many times would most mothers need to be told that before they STOP giving their little girl a bubble bath? Once? Yeah. Me too.
    This is OT, but in my daughter's sister-in-law was molested by her pediatrician as a child. It took years of therapy for her to come forward. At the time, she told her mother. But like so many kids that DO tell someone- she was ignored. It has to be understood that as far as JBR and abuse are concerned- kids either tell or they are too afraid to tell. Either way, there is no guarantee that the abuser will ever be exposed.

15. Elle

Elle Member

'

All those 30 visits for little JonBenét seem 30 visits too many for me, DeeDee. Being a mother of three sons, I never went through this scene. I doubt if any mother here with daughters went through this ridiculous scenario with their little girls. Something so wrong with this picture.

16. koldkase

It's a good question, SoCalGal.

DeeDee, that's a terrible story. It's so hard to imagine a mother wouldn't believe her own child about that, especially if the mother had allowed the child to be examined WITHOUT being present, or at LEAST having a nurse present. Horrible story.

Here's why I don't believe Beuf was the molester: Patsy told LE she was ALWAYS with JonBenet during her visits to the doctor, unless I'm misremembering. I am thinking that Patsy was directly asked about this...?

If Patsy and John were INNOCENT and were told JonBenet had been molested prior to that night, why wouldn't they be thinking, Hey, maybe THE DOCTOR did this, if in fact Patsy HAD left JonBenet alone with the doctor?

The thing is, I don't think doctors have been leaving themselves open to those kinds of charges for a couple of decades now, have they? I can't remember having an exam without a nurse present, now that I think of it.

17. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

The only experience I have with this kind of thing - when my daughter was a newborn she was constipated. I took her to the pediatrician and he listened to my concerns. He then told me he was going to insert part of his little finger into her anal opening because sometimes that will loosen the tightness there and allow the baby to poop. He told me exactly what he was going to do and then he also called a nurse in, to be present for the "procedure". This was 24 years ago.

As a matter of fact, this doctor always called a nurse in for the physicals on both my daughter and my two boys.

I think most doctors are very careful about this kind of thing. That said, I don't trust Dr. Beuf as far as I can throw him. And since I also don't trust or believe a word Patsy Ramsey said, I would imagine just about anything is possible. Not probable, but possible.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Reading this over again, DeeDee. What a terrible thing to have happened to your daughter's sister-in-law, and the culprit a doctor. Good grief! Who are we to trust? How can any mother ignore anything like this?

The bubble bath story is a joke! That doctor should be forced to hand over his medical file of JonBenét Ramsey.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, most doctors are, PS. I just wish this new investigation would get started so we can hear something.

20. AMES

AMES Member

I can't believe that he is still practicing. He is getting ready to retire, though. I posted some links about him and the office where he works...still there in Boulder...on a thread here. All you have to do is Google his name. There are alot of parents of patients that thought that he was great...for some reason.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice