For Our New Members - Credible Evidence Against Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Yes, Dee Dee, and let's not forget that the DA's Office ignored virtually every suggestion made by the FBI who were only trying to help what they thought was an incompetent DA staff. I believe the FBI that were involved probably have a different opinion of the staff now.

THanks Tricia, it's interesting to go back and look at what really happened in the JBR death investigation as opposed to the less than thorough, and frequently inaccurate, media coverage.

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

Makes me tear my hair out too, Elle. For the fiber evidence clearly implicates Patsy as the stager of the strangulation scene.
    At the press conference a while ago, has police chief Beckner been asked whether the BPD is going to have the ligatures tested for touch DNA too?

3. Elle

Elle Member

I think we would have heard about this by now, rashomon. because it is such an important factor relating to this case. So far, I haven't read anything new on this, but this will make the headlines, I'm sure!

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Right Elle. I've followed this case since day one, and have yet to see a damned thing that points anywhere but towards the three people inside the locked home with the dead child--and most of it points straight to Patsy Ramsey. Did she actually kill Jonbenet? We may never know, but she sure as hell did all or most of the staging. People don't stage crime scenes in other peoples' houses.

What is amazing these days, over a decade later, is how the press never mentions the fake ransom note or the other elements of staging that came STRAIGHT from Patsy Ramsey--paintbrush, fibers on duct tape, etc. It seems taboo these days to even mention that this crime scene was staged.

If this crime were done by the average middle-class clown on the street, he or she would be in prison right now. Money buys injustice in this country.

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

BobC - "Money buys injustice in this country."

How true!! The crooks on Wall Street who sold our 401Ks are now stealing our tax dollars...

I too have followed the JBR case from day 1 and when I found out who the Ramseys were, the law firm they hired, the connection between the firm and the DA's Office, and all the political connections, I told my wife that I doubted this little girl would ever get justice.

IMHO, the politics and the "don't bother the rich family on the hill" syndrome is just as persuasive in Boulder as it is in Diddly, NC.

6. BobC

Yeah I agree, Shadow. I have stopped even putting money into a 401K because I keep losing thousands of dollars every five years or so. You can't trust anybody anymore--and I'm not gonna keep handing money to the Maddoffs of the world. And not surprisingly, I didn't qualify for Obama's tax break either, since apparently I am not considered "middle class."

Anyway--yeah the fix was in early on. Only a fool wouldn't see that at this late date.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

BobC - I believe that the only fools that can't see the obvious get paid good money for their Blindness.......jmo......

8. BobC

I never thought anyone got paid except Haddon and company, RR--could be wrong. I thought instead that it was more like all those Boulder political hacks like Hunter were involved in shady business partnerships so nobody was going to blow the whistle on anybody--lest it come back to haunt them. I recall reading that Hunter declared bankruptcy, but was still buying property in Boulder. I was like--now how the hell does that work? I thought that after declaring bankruptcy, you had to go for years without banks lending to you again. Ugh--reminds me of Nona Hendryx's song "Who's Watching the Watcher?"

"Who's watching the watcher?
    sitting safe with their view from the sky
    tell me who collects what they pay?
    and who is going to protect us
    on the watcher's holiday?"

I'm feeling very citizen's militia today.

9. RiverRat

Agreed - but I was thinking more of the likes of jameson & Co.

10. BobC

well she sure didn't spend the money on a make-over.

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

why tamper with perfection?

:rolling:

12. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hey Tricia...

Any chance of you sending an offical e-mail from FFJ to the Boulder Police Dept. lead investator in the JBR case that includes the article and information from the interview with Mr. Levin concerning the fiber case?

Perhaps you, as our forum owner and with some authority, could state that as group of online citizens who have long studied the Ramsey Case and been concerned about justice for JonBenet for over ten years, we would appreciate their concentrated study of both the fiber evidence and the ransom note in this case. And maybe mention that a number of us after much study and due consideration, believe that the answer to the substantial evidence that they seek in this case lies in these two avenues rather than all of the DNA testing that has played such a dominant role in the agency and media discussions of the past in this case.

Just a thought Tricia, but you seem to have a way with words and a power with the follow up in speaking them! Go for it girl....
    Voyager

13. RiverRat

Now...if we could only track Tricia down!

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Don't forget to include the #@*damn phone records, possibly sitting in the evidence room to this day!! :banghead:

15. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hey KK....

I was under the impression that BPD was never able to aquire those phone records in the first place...That those records came up missing or something.

Does anyone here know if those records were ever taken into evidence or if they were as I always thought "conveniently erased."

Voyager

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I believe some were finally obtained, over a year later. The cell phone records showed NO calls made for the month of December. And if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn...

17. RiverRat

Correct all around! However, that's one Bridge I've burnt, soooo.....pass.

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

phone records

I think the phone records were found but they were found by the "private investigators" who were trying to sell them to a tabloid or something. They were confiscated but then were unusable because they weren't obtained legally and I got the impression from Steve Thomas' book that they would never be able to use them. I am guessing that even if they now issued a subpoena for them they would not be able to use them but I don't really know.

19. RiverRat

The Rapps, wasn't it? Wouldn't we love to know the secrets they must have to keep? I know that one is high on my wishlist!

And as long as we are wishing......some new NEWS from anybody sure would go a long way right about now.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The Rapps illegally obtained the Ramseys' phone records, to sell to the tabs, as I remember it. They got "caught" when Mr. Rapps tried to get the sales records there of business with John Ramsey by calling that hardware store--?--and impersonating John, which caused the store owner to become suspicious. The store owner called LE and the Rapps were tracked down, arrested, and prosecuted for stealing personal records, or some such.

Thomas wrote about this in his book: those are the very Ramsey phone records that the BPD WAS DENIED A SUBPOENA FOR, BY ALEX HUNTER. Those records, which the Rapps had in their possession and which were obtained with a warrant as evidence in the case against the Rapps, were walked past the BPD into the evidence room. Thomas specifically wrote that he and the other investigators were quite floored when they were told they could not see those records--EVER.

And they never have.

How's THAT for obstruction of justice?! :hopmad:

Now my question is this: are those records STILL IN THE EVIDENCE LOCKER under the Rapp case file? Or were they destroyed? And if they're still there, why can't the NEW INVESTIGATION GET THEM UNDER SUBPOENA?

If John Ramsey REALLY wanted this case moved forward...IF LOU SMIT really wanted this case ACTUALLY INVESTIGATED IN FULL...those records would be SIGNED OVER by JOHN RAMSEY to the BPD, and THAT ISSUE would be resolved!

Ha! Yeah, like THAT would ever happen....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice