More perversion of parenting in the name of Jonbenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jun 12, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

DeeDee, I hate to remind you of this, but this photo you're looking at was a staged photo. The log grabber was not there when the murder occurred, nor the plaid blanket. I'm doubtful that the paint cans and screens are original, as well.

We've discussed this at length here, but I can't remember the topic or thread particularly. Seems it centered around that plaid blanket. Maybe someone else can remember, or maybe you can do a search.

Oh, wait. I think part of the correction we debated was that this was a "log grabber" and not a fire poker...?

Okay, edited to add I did do a search and apparently, DeeDee, you have now been around long enough to forget things as badly as I do. You even started this discussion! Welcome to JB OldTimers' Disease! :laffbig:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9096&highlight=grabber

2. koldkase

Here is an actual crime scene photo of the cellar published by Lou "Packing Peanut" Smit on the Today Show in 2001 (from the PowerPoint he compiled by copying crime scene photos--at his salaried expense to the citizen's of Colorado--and then obsconded with the sole control of distribution for RST propaganda, thanks to Alex Hunter and the corrupt legal system in Colorado); no log grabber.

[​IMG]

3. koldkase

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Here is the photo for you:

Attached Files:

5. AMES

AMES Member

Poor little thing, I KNOW that she was FREEZING! My daughter was on a Girl Scout float, in Montana..for a Christmas parade one year. We froze our butts off. keep in mind that CO is only two states down from MT. My daughter and I both had on a coat, boots, earmuffs, gloves, and a scarf (I wore MINE over my face, so that my breath wouldn't be so cold). JB looks like all she is wearing, is her tiara, and pageant dress, and most likely tights and dress shoes. Bless her heart!!!

6. koldkase

Ah, Chero waived her magic Boone's Farm bottle and voila! Thanks, Chero!

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You're welcome, but keep the "Boone's Farm" info on the QT. I don't want every Guttah snipe and groupie under this bridge knowing I've got the good stuff. :couch:

8. koldkase

Oops. :x

9. Elle

Elle Member

I'm thinking the new investigation team may demand this PowerPoint and everything that goes with it be returned to Boulder LE where it belongs, KK (?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice