Alex Hunter: the Ramseys' best defense

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jun 17, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Just re-reading a transcript of a Nancy Grace show, in conjunction with our current discussion of the "touch" DNA issue that came up last year. I guess when this travesty of injustice was being perpetrated--AGAIN BY ANOTHER BOULDER DA, this time LACY--I was so focused on that I completely missed this little BLOCKBUSTER item:

ALEX HUNTER ALSO PAID OLLIE GRAY AND SAN AGUSTIN TO WORK WITH LOU SMIT ON THE RAMSEY INTRUDER DEFENSE!

So it was the CITIZENS OF BOULDER who footed a large bill TO DEFEND THE RAMSEYS, because as these men admit themselves, THEY THEN WENT TO WORK FOR FREE FOR THE RAMSEYS, ARMED WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE THEY HAD SEEN!

I can't frigging believe that even now, still we daily uncover MORE CORRUPTION in the DA's Office in Boulder. :banghead:

From NG's July 9, 2008, program:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9273

It's UPSIDE DOWN WORLD, isn't it?

2. koldkase

So I now have ONE question...just a teensy one....

WAS THERE A DAMNED LAWYER IN ALL OF COLORADO WHO WASN'T WORKING FOR THE RAMSEYS?!!

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The good old boys network the Ramseys belonged to ruled the world...I think Garrett has tossed them out of office...I'm really hoping Garrett is on the up and up.

Once the good old boys network has been broken, will we see any kind of investigations??? Or will another good old boys network take it's place?

4. koldkase

OH, good question. Only time will tell....

But you should see how many people are posting angry comments about Garnett on the DC webpage with the article about the new DA wanting to take more cases to trial! Turns out that there are many citizens of Boulder who don't WANT a DA to charge criminals for committing crimes! Who knew?

Oh, yeah...we did.

What are they so upset about? They are upset because they think Garnett and LE is hard on DRUNKS, DRUG-USERS, AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO RUN AROUNG NUDE IN PUBLIC FOR KICKS! They're worried...about the BUDGET. heh Sure they are! One actually COMPLAINED about Garnett re-opening the "Jean Bennet" case. :tsktsk:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jun/16/boulder-county-da-aims-try-more-cases/

[Thanks to Little for bringing this article to our attention on another thread.]

So you know me. Got my temper all out of whack. So here is what I wrote back:

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The "Fellowship Of Deviants"

Firstly, many thanks to our great sleuth, Koldkase, for that MOST INFORMATIVE POST. It really is an eye-opener, and confirms my thinking on this sordid subject, while exposing two more of those intent upon protecting the evil “fellowship” of deviants.

I posted this on the Dr. Wecht thread:
    I believe that pedophiles are well aware of our abhorrence of incest and depend upon that to keep their evil behavior silenced. Their fear is of being exposed, but an even greater fear is having to spend time in jail or prison. They are well aware of what the most hardened criminal will do to them, and it ain’t pretty. Also, there is a strong comradely that exists between pedophiles, and, from what I understand, there’s a nation wide fellowship; transcending morals, laws or accepted modes of behavior.

I do not find it odd that all those elements of “protection” in the Ram case remain intact, as I have my suspicions’, as to a certain “fellowship” existing between those involved in the cover-up

Interpret it however you like, butI believe there’s some merit to the proposition that those intent upon establishing “alibis” and/or making excuses for sexual deviates, are somehow “tainted” with similar inherent deviations, and/or desires. A.H. is prominent among those whom I believe have charter memberships in this “comradely of evil.” It takes more than money and clout to turn a blind eye to such despicable behavior; behavior that is taboo in the most primitive of cultures. The media has given little space to this sordid (though essential) aspect of the Ram case. Pedophiles operate in a very secretive society; however many are known to each other. On the other hand, incest, from what I understand, is oftentimes so secretive that members of the same family are unaware that one of their own is the perpetrator of such vile acts. A sexually abused child is scarred for life. Public apathy is not to be tolerated. We, here at FFJ, will continue to use our small voices to SCREAM, until all the “powers that be” SCREAM along with us and use their clout to sweep away this scourge on the most vulnerable sections of humanity. I recommend that we start with the Ram case. The eyes and ears of the world will be attuned.
    gl
    My comments here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other members of this Forum.

:cand:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  6. koldkase

I have always looked at our "lawmakers" with a raised eyebrow when it comes to our inadequate and ineffective laws and prosecutions of violence against women and children, Greenleaf. This is one reason I am glad there are more women being elected to Congresses where the laws are made.

Sadly, women are often among those most in denial. Either they refuse to believe the victim didn't bring it on herself--and by implication deserved it, or they refuse to believe it even happened, in a lot of cases. I sometimes wonder if the human race will ever evolve beyond de facto acception of brutality to those most vulnerable among us.

How Hunter got away with what he did, I wish we knew. Thomas even wrote a book about it, but that didn't change a thing in Boulder. Obviously, a wealthy, educated population makes no difference when it comes to holding our legal system to a high standard of integrity, ethics, and responsibility, much less actually upholding the law. Maybe it makes it worse because they know their money can get them out of any sticky situation with the law...if only that pesky national press would leave their baby killers alone!

7. Greenleaf

That "pesky national press"...

Kokdkase wrote:

…”if only that pesky national press would leave their baby killers alone!”

KK, that “pesky national press” has, for the most part, left those “baby killers alone.”

Think about it. When a case such as the Ram’s comes along, and the guilty parties are prominent, the media gives them carte blanche to appear on national radio and TV programs for “power-puff” interviews; allowing them to explain why they couldn’t possibly be guilty, and, more egregiously, to point their fingers at others.

The news, at the onset of such crimes, might be quite sensational, but, as time goes by, interest fades and there is little or no follow up. Where have all the investigative journalists gone? Folks like Joe McGinniss and Ann Ruse? They may still be writing, but their likes are not to be seen anywhere near the Ram case. Instead we have erroneous drippings from the RST and their ilk, which the “pesky, lazy national press” picks up on and reports as truth.

It seems that our “pesky national press” was duped by the RST. They rushed out to support spooky Lou and the stun gun that coudn't, the imaginary “intruder,” John Mark Karr, and now, the DNA that wasn’t.

gl

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I posted several times at around the time of the Grand Jury farce (and later) that my FBI "sources" told me that some agents involved in the case felt that there should have been an obstruction of justice investigation -- concerning the actions of the DA's Office. I believe this has now been confirmed in JBR books (I think Steve Thomas' book mentioned this).

A close FBI relative told me that the FBI involved felt that the DA's Office had its "own agenda" and basically ignored the Boulder LE and FBI. These new revelations seem to bear this out.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Think there is a chance for an investigation into the obstruction of justice this late?

10. Greenleaf

Shadow

Shadow, you wrote:

“A close FBI relative told me that the FBI involved felt that the DA's Office had its "own agenda" and basically ignored the Boulder LE and FBI. These new revelations seem to bear this out.â€

Yes, indeed, the DA’s office had its “own agenda,†Shadow. That has been the crux of the matter all along.

Assumptions can be made as to a variety of motives, but I think it can be narrowed down to a propensity for pedophilia- empathy. Money, I believe, played a lesser part; but it too, cannot be overlooked. J.D., for example, produced his outrageous “all clear†Ram profile because he probably needed the cash; although the former reason is a definite possibility.

It is a shame that the FBI didn’t insist on having a larger role at the onset. Some agency of the law should have pursued “obstruction of justice†charges on the D.A.’a office, the RST and their ilk.

My hope lies in the new D.A. I hope he is an honorable man; repulsed by sexual deviants and those who strive mightily to protect same.

Incest and child murder are never to be tolerated, and everything should be done to weed out those who engage in such abhorrent behavior. There’s a long list of folks who had a hand in protecting the guilty in this case.

Although they may escape punishment on this old orb, a higher source will most certainly deal with them, in time. So, those who read these words and are guilty of crimes against children and crimes of protecting those who commit such crimes, beware. Your time will come, and it ain;t gonna be pretty. (IMHO)
    Hello, ShowMe.
    Amen
    gl

11. koldkase

Shadow and Greenleaf, I once actually wrote a long letter asking the U.S. Attorney General to investigate Hunter for obstruction of this investigation. I got back a response so stupid, I'm still not certain it wasn't intentionally so. The answer said something like, "Hunter is in charge of the investigation into the murder, it's not our jurisdiction."

I am NOT making this up! I was flabbergasted. The entire request was not only skirted, it appears the author completely had no idea what the difference is between "investigation of murder" and "investigation of obstruction by a sitting DA." Go figure.

Thanks for again sharing your knowledge of the inner workings of the corrupt forces in this investigation, Shadow. We appreciate you so much!

If SOMEONE within that inner circle of the investigation with the courage of Thomas would come forward and tell the full truth, at long last we would have SOME answers as to why JonBenet's killer was not arrested and prosecuted. I have no doubt there are DOZENS of people who know the full truth, firsthand, of how this happened. If we live long enough, maybe one day....

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I would have waited an ETERNITY for this! This is PERFECT to use in the book!

13. koldkase

Hey, Punisher. Good to see you here.

If FEELS like we did wait an eternity for this.

The bottom line is that the Ramsey strategy is STILL working. Ransom note style: they throw so much propaganda at us, we can barely sort through it all to get to the TRUTH!

14. Greenleaf

15. koldkase

So let me get this Team Ramsey BS straight...hehe...which is nearly impossible, considering they can't get THEIR OWN SPIN STRAIGHT in 12 years.... But I'm stubborn, so I'll give it a try.

Re-reading the 2000 Atlanta interview with Patsy Ramsey, conducted by BDA prosecutor Levin and Kane, plus BPD Chief Beckner, with Ollie Gray and Lin Wood running interference for Patsy, here is what Ollie and Wood had to say about OLLIE AND SAN AGUSTIN BEING EMPLOYED TO WORK FOR THE RAMSEY INVESTIGATION, which, of course, is quite interesting in the context of what was said last year on TV by TEAM RAMSEY. If you look at the excerpt from the first post of this thread, taken from a transcript of Nancy Grace, you see San Agustin's declaration that he and Ollie worked PRO BONO on this case ALL ALONG...except when Alex HUNTER paid them to help Smit with the INTRUDER THEORY. But but but...do I really believe Ollie worked for the Ramseys FULL TIME THROUGH LIN WOOD for over a YEAR without being paid ONE CENT? This would have been while Wood was making BIG BUCKS for his litigation on behalf of the Ramseys and their publisher, Nelson.

Gosh, makes one wonder if Ollie pulled one over on San Agustin, BIG TIME, since I never knew a lawyer or a PI to work for RICH PEOPLE for free, especially when Wood was paid so handsomely he never stopped bragging about it. Now who oh who is lying?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  16. koldkase

Let's recap for clarity and focus:

Un huh. So noble...so honest, and hardworkers for THE TRUTH...except...NOT. How anyone can believe anything any of these snakes say, I do not know.

Again, in condensed verson, Team Ramsey strikes again: from the 2000 Atlanta interview with Patsy Ramsey:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  17. Learnin

Learnin Member

Excellent work, koldkase! You know, I saw this interview on Nancy Grace.

I didn't believe Ollie when he said he was working pro bono. Now you've proven my assumption. Can you imagine a PI working pro bono for someone with John's money?

18. koldkase

No. I can't. Especially when Lin Wood is on the record bragging how much money HE made off the Ramseys. And Ramsey book publisher Nelson had insurance and paid for all Wood's work in the Wolf law suit, too.

Personally, I'm wondering if Ollie stiffed San Agustin by telling HIM that they were working PRO BONO. hahaha That would actually be funny. :floor:

19. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

:floor: Indeed.
    Investigators my @$$.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice